Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, Kelsea, killcarrion, Suzanna Mey, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:06 am

''Don''t listed to your sister Genna she did not fair any beter then you as well''taunts mizore as she smirks at Catherine as she licks her lips fingering the helpless girl under her was she speeds up her fingering as she saw the girl was close to cumming and she would win the first match

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Genna screamed out as she came, sending her juices out onto the mat. And to think she was about to get it together and fight back. She sighed "Ugh, that was pathetic." she said. She then smirked at her "Next time, I'll be prepared to deal with you. And then you are going down."

"So, who will be fighting me?"

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:22 am

''Well i did destroy your older sister sexual earlier so maybe a nice little sister clash''asked Ty lee as she was feeling a little tired and was hoping if Genna weaked her older sister she got a easier time to beat her in this little match tonight.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Genna gets her pants back on and looks Catherine in the eye. They both had determination in them. This may just be for fun, but they both want to win not just to put a point on the board, but to settle their score. "Alright, sis, time to kick that cute ass of yours." Catherine taunts. Genna just rolls her eyes.

"unless you are literally going to do that, you won't. You're going down." She then rushes at her sister before dropping down and performing a leg sweep, sending her crashing to the mat. Genna then flipped her sister over and put her in a sharpshooter. But not just any sharpshooter. She slides her other hand down her pants "Aim, and fire." her fingers dig in and she mimics an internet meme "BOOM! pussyshot!" She fingers her sister while she continues to perform the sharpshooter. Catherine is screaming as Genna fingers, exploring her cunt with her fingers "Come on, cum already." Catherine then starts to get out of the hold, but she is close to cumming. She has to escape fast. Genna looks down and is in shock that her sister is starting to escape. She is about to tighten the hold, but it was too late, she had already escaped. Catherine then flipped herself over and pushed Genna off. She then stood up quickly and picked up genna by the throat for a chokeslam. She then pulled down Genna's pants and pinned her down then began fisting her cunt. Genna was flailing her arms around, panicking. "ARGH! LET ME GO!" she yells. Catherine then felt the resistance was growing so she decided to sit on her sister and change from fisting to fingering since her position didn't allow it. She continued to finger Genna till she screamed out in pleasure as she cums. Catherine then stood up and offered a hand to her sister. Genna took the hand and stood up. "I'll get you next time, bitch!" she says, saying the last part playfully, before kissing her sister and sitting down. Catherine then looked to Ty

"Okay, I know you're secret, so I'm going to take you down now."

Last edited by 12691 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 am

''whats secret is that my slave i order you to finger yourself to cum''taunts Ty lee as she sits down and smirk.
''What did you forgot you still were my slave so how do you like those apples Catherine''giggled Ty lee as she wondered if Catherine would actualy do it

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Catherine stares at Ty, mouth slightly open before sighing. "Fine, but you owe me a real match." She then sits down and begins to play with herself, moving her fingers in her cunt. She continues to finger herself till she cums, soaking her underwear. She then stands up "alright."

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:09 pm

''sure i fight you tonight as well but first Genna should i make her do something before i face''asked Ty lee hoping to weaken Catherine a little more and let the young girl think Ty lee was way better then Catherine when they fought.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Genna nods, wanting to watch something sexy before watching her beloveded sister get her ass kicked, hopefully.

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 am

''Well what should she do before she gets her butt or rather pussy destroyed by me then Genna''asked Ty lee before smirking at Catherine hoping that Genna will come up whit something great

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Genna smirks at her sister as he thinks. She then turns to Ty after she's done "Well." She reaches into her bag and grabs a paddle with the words "Love ya, sis." in pink and very romantic cursive. "How about she gets her but red before you kick it."

Last edited by 12691 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Hallian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top