Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match.

Post by razhak Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Itusko's attacking spree continued. This time was a low kick.

razhak

http://razhakafw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match.

Post by bricktown Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Alyssa was driven back again, gritting her teeth as she grabbed onto Itsuko's foot. She admired her enemy's beautiful white legs, but she would leave her mark on them soon. With a smirk, the Bomber started moving forward to make it harder for Itsuko to maintain her footing and possibly even fall. If she managed to trip the rookie, she would bend down and try to grab Itsuko's other leg.

"Don't resist, fresh meat. I'm going to destroy you like I should've from the very beginning."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:16 am

This is hard to escape from this position when one of your legs was grabbed and you have to stand on one foot. For Itsuko, it was even worse than this when Alyssa bent down and grabbed her remaining leg. She couldn't do anything and tripped.

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 pm

"Oh, too bad for you. I'm really not going to let you go now." Alyssa taunted as she bent down to grab Itsuko's panties.The fans would boo the Bomber as she tried to strip the rookie even further. Even if it was an H-match, they wanted Itsuko to beat the Erotic Terrorist!

"Come on, you want to show them your pussy, don't you?" She taunted again, then chuckled as she took on a softer sort of expression. "Well, going by how you look, I'm sure it'll be a very pretty sight."

Well, at least she had some admiration for the rookie. The question was, would Itsuko take advantage of her position and trap Alyssa in a submission hold?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 am

Alyssa was trying to strip Itsuko's panties. She blushed. Fortunately, Itsuko immediately realized that she could take advantage of this position. She blocked Alyssa's panties grabbing hand with her hand and trapped Alyssa's neck between her remaining arm and her leg.

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:51 am

"Ack-"

Alyssa's smile dropped when Itsuko managed to catch her in a goddamned gogoplata. Shit, shit! She writhed in anger, before realizing that she didn't have much chance of getting out once locked in. With that, she decided on an alternate path. With her free hand, she slipped it into Itsuko's panties yet again. No more delicacy. With her air being cut off, the Bomber would immediately try thrusting her fingers into the rookie and try to get her off before she got choked out.

Could Itsuko hold out long enough against the pleasure, or would she maintain the hold long enough to knock Alyssa out?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 am

Itsuko was aroused by Alyssa's fingers, but it was still took long to take her to climax. She tried to hold Alyssa tightly so that she might get choked out.

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:55 am

Alyssa struggled a bit more as she sped up her hand's thrusting. She even pinched and rubbed Itsuko's clit, trying to get her to loosen her grip.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Itsuko's pussy started to get wet. However, she clenched her teeth as she didn't want to loose her grip. The more her arousal built up, the tighter she tried to hold.

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:38 am

Alyssa gagged at the hold tightened further and further. Goddamn it, she had this match in the bag and she had fucked it up! The only hope now was to finish Itsuko off with her fingers before she passed out. But even as she thrust and rubbed and tweaked, her consciousness faded until she slumped over with her fingers still in her opponent's pussy. The ref girl grabbed her free hand and raised it, then let go. Alyssa's hand hit the mat with a thump. Twice more, the ref girl tested her only to find that there was no response.

With that, the ref girl waved her arms. Itsuko had won the match by KO, much to the audience's approval. Finally, the Bomber had fallen in a moment of hubris.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next