by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 12 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 am

Once again, the two pudding-covered wrestlers were caught in a mutual bearhug, pudding-covered breasts squelching and smashing against each other, arms trying to crush each other’s toned frames. Sayuki didn’t seem to be in the mood for another squeeze-off, though. Fallon was taken by surprise when her opponent grabbed her bikini bottoms and gave her a massive wedgie, lifting her off of her feet and into the air!

“Ggggyyaaaah!” Fallon cried out, as she felt bikini and pudding digging deep into her ass crack. She kicked her legs and waved her arms as she tried to break herself free, but she couldn’t quite manage it. Soon, Sayuki reestablished her bearhug and began to squeeze Fallon again. “Nnnnrrgh…”[/color]

Fallon had to do something, and so she did the first thing that came to mind. She wrapped her arms around Sayuki’s head and tried to pull her face in. Fallon would try to bury that face between her pudding-covered breasts, smothering her foe and hopefully forcing her to let go of the bearhug!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 12 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:45 am

Lifting Fallon up as she wrapped her arms around again for the bearhug, squeezing her opponent between her arms. Sayuki felt great retribution against Fallon after she delivered the wedgie deep into Fallon's butt. A wide smile came on her face as she continued to crush Fallon in her arms, but her face soon disappeared into the pudding covered breasts of Fallon. "Mmmmm!!!" Sayuki moaned out from between the two large breasts covering her face.

Now Sayuki was faced with a different problem as air was just as difficult to breath in with the two large tits alone, but with the pudding covering them and entering her mouth each time she breathed. As much as she wanted to, Sayuki couldn't keep her bear hug on the elevated Fallon. As stubborn as she was, Sayuki continued to hold on to the bear hug as she began to stagger backwards, losing balance numerous times before she bumped into the ladder.

She finally reached her point as she needed air, releasing Fallon and letting her down to the ground as she raised her arms in an attempt to free her head from teh clutches of the breast smother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 pm

The bearhug was painful for Fallon, but she would suffer through it, knowing that it couldn’t last too much longer—not when she was smothering Sayuki like a smothering master! The pudding helped her cause greatly, as it suctioned her breasts to her Japanese opponent’s face, leaving no air holes at all through which Sayuki could get oxygen. She would have to either escape or suffocate. Fallon expected her to choose the former. And, though she was stubborn and took quite a while to finally do it, she eventually did.

Once Fallon’s feet touched the bottom of the pool, she would let go of Sayuki’s head. It would be too difficult to hold in this position, anyway. Now, Fallon, panting, would try to catch her breath. While also trying to further weaken Sayuki. She was trying to do a lot of things.

She noticed they were near the ladder again. That was…interesting. A plan started to form in Fallon’s mind. Quickly, she would throw a hard punch at Sayuki’s stomach, right into her navel, hopefully buying a few seconds for thinking. If she had time to think, Fallon could come up with a master plan which would completely finish Sayuki off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 am

With her head freed from Fallon's breasts, Sayuki began panting and gasping for air as she held on to Fallon to keep her balance and not to fall into the pudding. Sayuki was vague idea where she was in the pudding, only knowing that she was close to the ladder that was near the center of the pool. That alone was all Sayuki could think about as Fallon's fist came crashing into her gut. "Guh!" Sayuki gasped out as some spit and some pudding flew out of her mouth.

Coughing for air as she staggered backwards, Sayuki hit the ladder and almost tipped it over as she wrapped her arm around one of the legs, stabilizing it as she hung on the ladder coughing for air as the punch upset Sayuki's stomach filled with pudding. Thankfully, one punch wasn't going to make her hurl but she felt bad enough as she rested against the ladder, letting herself rest as it allowed Fallon to think as she please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:21 am

Fallon’s punch had its desired effect. It sent Sayuki reeling, and the Japanese girl bumped up against the ladder in the center of the pool. She might have knocked it over were the bottom four feet of its length not buried in the pudding, keeping it anchored. Fallon smirked as she watched Sayuki fall back, clutching at her stomach, which was obviously upset.

“Are you gonna throw up?” Fallon asked, wading forward through the pudding towards her opponent. “Okay, seriously, tell me if you’re going to throw up. I don’t want to be in the blast radius if you start spewing gross chunks of stomach pudding everywhere.”

The Californian would then grab onto Sayuki’s hair, trying to turn her around to face the ladder. Fallon herself would hop up onto it, climbing up a couple of rungs before yanking on Sayuki’s hair. “Come on, follow me. I’m gonna finish you off…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 am

It took a lot of effort to calm down her stomach, but Sayuki managed to do just that as she was ready to fight back as she started to stir. However watching Fallon continue to rant about throw up and such as she got closer, Sayuki decided to play possum as Fallon got a handful of her pudding soaked hair, "Nnnr!" Sayuki grunted as she was dragged to the ladder. Things were escalating rather quickly as Fallon began to ascend the ladder with Sayuki's hair in hand.

Thinking quickly as Fallon got higher, Sayuki would shoot her hand up to try and grab the bottoms of Fallon and yank them downwards with her lower position came in handy for her. If she was successful and pants-ed Fallon enough to free her hair, Sayuki would move towards the other side of the ladder and begin the long climb up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:04 am

Fallon began to ascend the ladder, clutching Sayuki’s hair and trying to pull her up, too. But the Japanese girl resisted, and she refused to climb. Fallon tried pulling harder on her foe’s hair to entice her to climb, but Sayuki wouldn’t. In fact, Sayuki would pull on Fallon’s bikini bottoms, yanking them all the way down to Fallon’s ankles and forcing the Californian to let go of her hair.

“H-hey!” Fallon stammered, reaching down and lifting up a leg to try to fix her bikini bottoms. It wouldn’t do her any good. The pudding made it far too difficult to pull them back on. Reluctantly, Fallon would let them fall off her leg, disappearing into the pudding pool below.

She turned a furious eye at Sayuki, who had begun to climb the opposite side of the ladder. “Oh, I’m so going to get you for that!” Fallon snapped, as she started to climb higher, wanting to reach the top before Sayuki.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:06 am

Sayuki was climbing up the rungs of the ladder, looking through the steps to watch her opponent, who was now nude like her. The two naked pudding covered girls continued to climb to the top in a sloppy race. Panting as her ascent was slow and tedious, Sayuki continued to climb, looking to reach the top first. As her opponent shouted at her, Sayuki looked through the rungs to return the verbal barbs.

"What goes around comes around!" she shouted, despite her being naked was partially her fault, not that she would accept it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:24 am

“That’s a terrible comeback!” Fallon would reply, giving her opponent that critique of her wordplay ability as the two of them raced up the opposite sides of the ladder towards the top. Fallon knew exactly what she wanted to do to Sayuki once she reached the top, but she needed to beat the other naked, pudding-covered girl up there.

“Seriously, you’re not going to beat me to the top, so why don’t you stop trying and just come with me, huh?” Fallon would say, as she continued to glare at Sayuki from between the rungs of the ladder as they climbed. She would stick one hand through the open space between rungs and slap Sayuki’s breast, sending pudding flying, before she would try to grab onto the Japanese girl’s hair to try to shake her around into submission.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:27 am

Sayuki continued to glare though the rungs at Fallon when she heard the insult, "Shut up already!" Sayuki shouted in anger as she would soon feel Fallon's hand smack across her breast, letting out a cry as she sent her hand down to cover her breast. "Why you little-" Sayuki was about to say, but was cut off when Fallon grabbed her hair and started to shake her head around. The headache that was forming in her head was terrible as Sayuki reached through the rungs to deliver a taste of Fallon's own medicine.

Throwing her hand forward as hard as she could, Sayuki looked to deliver a slap in return, smacking the flesh as hard as she could to stop Fallon as she would then reach around the ladder to grab Fallon's hair and gave her a hard yank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next