by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) Empty NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:53 am

No Holds Barred Pudding Match
Ring: A pool of vanilla pudding with the ring split between two depths, two feet deep and four feet deep.
Also there is two smaller sized pools of chocolate and butterscotch on opposite ends of the pool.
Victory Conditions: Submission in the wrestler's pool, Chocolate for Sayuki, Butterscotch for Fallon.
Special Conditions: if a submission is attained outside of the respective pools, submittee must be forced to eat a small bowl of the opponent's pudding.

Sayuki was backstage as she finished changing into her black bikini as she mulled over her next match. She was again placed in a non-standard wrestling match and again placed in another substance styled match up. Sayuki was puzzled about the NHB stipulation that was added to match, wondering about what about this match could be considered NHB as she let out a sigh, perhaps it wasn't meant to be a 'usual' pudding match she thought to herself. Considering that she couldn't complain much about the matches she was placed in and pretty much accepted what happens because of this, Sayuki heard her music echoing in the arena, she left the room and headed towards the arena.

Exiting the backstage in her black bikini, Sayuki saw the ring was replaced to suit the match, a square pool filled with vanilla pudding apparently separated into two different depths, a shallow outer edge and a deeper inner square as the two kiddie pools of chocolate and butterscotch lined on opposite ends. She was told before hand that the deeper section had a 'special item' hidden in the pudding, but Sayuki figured it was something of sexual nature and for the most part ignored it as she walked around the pit, being guided to the shallower section of the pudding pool, kicking off her sandles before stepping into the white pudding, let out a quick gasp from the substance before standing in with both feet, her back facing her chocolate kiddie pool, that also had two feet of pudding as she awaited for her opponent of the night.

Last edited by 1079 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 am

The music abruptly changed. The new theme that began to play was upbeat, with a bit of a Latin flair, and heralded the arrival of rising star Fallon Terrazas. The cute, curvy, brown-haired, blue-eyed American emerged at the top of the ramp to loud applause from the audience, and quickly made her way down towards the sticky, sweet battleground. The idea of a pudding match was curious to Fallon, very curious. But not repulsive. Far from it—as soon as Fallon imagined a sexy woman covered from head to toe in pudding, she signed on without hesitation. And now, here she was.

Fallon was dressed in her little tiger-striped bikini, as usual. She stepped around her own, circular pool and stepped down into the main pool, shivering a little as she sank into the vanilla pudding, almost all the way up to her knees. She looked across the ring at her opponent. The girl was cute, about Fallon’️s size, with light purple hair, wearing a black bikini. Fallon smiled and waved a hand to get her foe’️s attention. “Hey! I’️m going to kick your butt!” the American girl teased, before reaching down and back to grab a handful of pudding from her own pool. “Eat butterscotch, baby!” Fallon called out, before tossing the handful of butterscotch pudding across the ring towards her opponent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 am

Sayuki's eyes turned towards the entrance as her music was cut off and replaced with a new theme, obviously her opponent's as she watched brown-haired girl in a tiger stripe bikini bounced on stage before making her way towards the pudding pool. Sayuki could tell that this girl wasn't as bothered about the match as much as she was as most of Sayuki's opponents seemed to have the same disposition regarding these types of match. Letting out a sigh as she looked up to see her opponent waving to her across the pool and began 'taunting' Sayuki with the proclaimation of 'kicking her butt'.

Sayuki scoffed as she smirked to herself, she liked to think of herself as a calm-headed person and wasn't going to fall for her opponent's tauntings, before she heard Fallon shout something about butterscotch as she saw a glob of said pudding flying at her and splated against her stomach and chest as a vein popped in Sayuki's head. "Why you little!" Sayuki hissed as she reached back towards her pool of chocolate and immediately returned fire, throwing her glob of chocolate at Fallon, already staining the white pudding with the darker puddings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Fallon was already having fun, as she tossed the handful of butterscotch-flavored pudding at her opponent. She laughed as the amber-colored glob hit her opponent’️s chest and stomach, splattering all over her body and her black bikini. Fallon clapped her hands and whooped, giving a little war cry as she saw her opponent become annoyed.

“Heh heh, you look cute like that! Why don’️t you come over here and I’️ll cover you in some more?” Fallon would tease, before her opponent returned fire with her chocolate pudding. Fallon yelped as the glob of dark brown sweet stuff splattered across her front, staining her tiger-striped bikini. She puffed her cheeks out as she glared across the pudding-filled ring at her opponent. “Oh, no way!” she called out, before reaching back to grab two big handfuls of her butterscotch pudding, launching it across the pool towards Sayuki, not backing down from this long-range duel.

“Yeah! Take this!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Sayuki felt a lot better when her glob of chocolate managed to hit Fallon as she engaged in her opponent's game, which she may have started but Sayuki was going to win, or so she thought to herself as she shielded her face from the rain of pudding from her opponent's double shot as it hit her shoulder and the droplets spread across her right side, the match haven't even begun and both girls were getting dirty and not even by the vanilla beneath them.

"Why you, get over here and I'll break you!" Sayuki fired back a threat as she reached back and tossed her two globs of chocolate, however after she did that she would hear the ref girl yelling at the both of them to stop wasting their winning pudding pools. Realizing this game would get her nowhere, Sayuki huffed in frustration before the ref girl would begin asking both sides if they are ready and then called for the bell, beginning this very messy match up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Fallon watched her second and third handfuls of butterscotch pudding splatter across her opponent’️s shoulder, as Sayuki tried to shield herself from the bombardment. Fallon would quickly be forced to take the same defensive action as globs of chocolate rained down on her, splattering on her shoulder, her back, and the side of her face. “Gah!” Fallon grunted, as she would bend down to scoop up some more butterscotch pudding. “I told you to come over here!”

Before Fallon could scoop up any more pudding, the referee started yelling at her and her opponent, telling them to stop tossing pudding, at least until after the bell rang. Fallon would sigh and nod when asked if she was ready, and then, the bell rang.

Fallon would waist little time, slogging through the thick vanilla pudding as she made her way around the outside of the main pool towards her opponent, ready to get this match going!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm

With butterscotch scattered around her body when the bell rang, Sayuki would immediately wade through the 2 feet deep vanilla in the shallow side as she made her way around the pool to try and get her hands on Fallon. The two circled around the edge as they were on a crash course as Sayuki tried her best to make her way through the pudding without slipping into the white pudding.

When the two met at their colliding point, Sayuki immediately lifted her arms up to lock up with Fallon in their unorthodoux match, "Come here you!" she let out as she went up for the traditional collar and elbow tie up, though it would be a wonder how either girl would succeed with the amount of pudding impeding their movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 am

Fallon would continue to wade through the vanilla pudding, making her way along the perimeter of the square pool so that she and Sayuki could start wrestling. It wasn’️t impossible to move through the sweet goo, but it was difficult, and it took Fallon almost a minute to make her way around to the halfway point of one of the sides, where she would encounter her opponent.

Sayuki raised her arms and moved in towards Fallon, reaching for the brunette’️s arms, going for a collar and elbow lockup. Fallon had a different idea. Though the referee hadn’️t liked them throwing pudding at each other, Fallon had gotten one last handful of butterscotch pudding after the bell rang, and she would use it now to full effect, tossing it in Sayuki’️s face before launching herself forward, wrapping her arms around Sayuki’️s waist as she tried to tackle the Japanese girl.

“You’️re mine!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 am

Meeting Fallon on the side of the pool and ready to get this messy with her opponent, Sayuki reached up and grabbed the back of Fallon's head as she was waiting to grab Fallon's arm in return, however it never came. What instead came was a handful of pudding flying into Sayuki's face. "Ahhh-phalff!" Sayuki let out as she staggered back, her hand slipping from the back of Fallon's head as she felt the brunette tackling her in the stomach, taking her down to the pudding with a splash.

Landing on her butt and using her arms to break her fall, most of Sayuki's body was covered in the pudding as her upper torso was the only part of her that was mostly clean save for the butterscotch that Fallon threw and the vanilla that splashed on her face. Failing to utilize her surroundings has once again foiled Sayuki as she sat in the pudding, pulling her arms out of the pudding as she tried to wipe her face of the pudding that splashed on it, only to worsen her situation by wiping more of the pudding on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:18 am

The splash of pudding washed up over Fallon, coating her entire legs, arms, and some of her back in white, vanilla-flavored slop. Sayuki, however, definitely got the worst of it, as Fallon managed to wrap her arms around the purple-haired wrestler’️s waist and tackle her down into the pudding. Fallon put her weight on Sayuki once she had brought the Japanese wrestler down, trying to press her deeper into the pudding.

“I’️ve got you! Ha!” Fallon said, giggling as she watched Sayuki try to wipe some of the pudding out of her face, only to wipe more of it, of the vanilla variety, onto her face with her thickly-coated hands. Fallon would unwrap her arms from around Sayuki’️s waist, scooping up two big handfuls of vanilla pudding and trying to dump them on top of Sayuki’️s chest, using her hands to rub the pudding around her opponent’️s breasts.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next