by hunter of speed Today at 10:37 am

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match

2 posters

Go down

Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match Empty Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Hardcore Rules Apply
Both wrestlers chained together by a collar.
Victory by KO Only

Spoiler:

Cheryl's first match wasn't exactly what she was hoping for. She was forced to be in close vicinity with her opponent, chained together by collars, something that seemed so ridiculous in her mind. She shook her head as she finished slipping into her schoolgirl-like attire, grinning at herself in the mirror. "Whatever right? Regular match, collar match, hardcore match, paddle on a pole in a pool of pudding in the middle of the ocean match It doesn't make a single difference!" She said to herself, nodding her head. "The greatest has finally arrived"

She would step out from the locker room, getting into her position before [url=http://youtu.be/rWK_z7lCDao:1cnn8pd6]her theme[/url:1cnn8pd6] would start to play. The lights dimmed to almost pitch black as the titantron played videos of the greats throughout history, the music building up as it did. A few seconds later, a spotlight would shine on the stage and Cheryl would be slowly risen up from a trap door. She had her hands on her hips, her head held high in quite the superior pose as the intro to her music began to play, making her entrance seem quite epic in stature.

As the music shifted into it's next section, the lights would slowly turn up, Cheryl grinning wide as she would make her way down the ramp. She got a mixed reaction from the crowd that's never seen her until now, though not really caring how they felt about her. She would continue to make her way down the ramp before walking up the steps and into the ring. She would raise her hands in the air, putting on a display of superiority again, earning a little bit of boos for her attitude. She clicked her tongue a bit, as much as she tried not to care, the reaction was quite less than favorable to her. She would have to give them her piece of mind another time.

For now though, she would turn her attention to the entrance, awaiting the arrival of her opponent, someone she wasn't thinking too much of regardless of who it would turn out to be.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match Empty Re: Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:01 am

Spoiler:

Like Cheryl, it was Fallon’️s first match in AFW. Unlike Cheryl, she couldn’️t be happier with the type of match that she had been placed into. Well, she might have been a little happier had it been more focused on the abdomen—Fallon had something of a thing for nice, smooth, but strong female bellies—but being chained together with her opponent was undeniably sexy, as well! She was bouncing up and down backstage while her opponent entered, psyching herself up, and, when the time came for her to enter the arena, Fallon eagerly sprinted out to the top of the ramp which led down to the ring, striking a pose in her scanty tiger-striped bikini and pumping her fist in the air.

“Yeah!” she called out, her music loudly blaring from the speakers located around the arena as she began to make her way down to the ring. She played to the crowd, waving, smiling, and pumping her fist, getting more than a few appreciative cheers. “Yeah!” she repeated as she got down to the ring, giving one more wave to all the fans before sliding under the ropes. As she picked herself up again, she would get her first look at her opponent.

The girl was dressed rather conservatively compared to the nearly-nude Fallon. She wore a sailor-style schoolgirl uniform, which covered every inch of flesh from shoulder to mid-thigh, to Fallon’️s disappointment. “Aww,” she moaned, taking a step towards her opponent and spreading her arms plaintively. “Why’️d you have to get all dressed up? I don’️t plan on letting you keep that costume for very long, anyway,” she would tease with a smile, licking her lips as she undressed her red-eyed opponent with her eyes.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match Empty Re: Cheryl vs Fallon - Collar&Chain Match

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:49 am

Waiting for her opponent to arrive, Cheryl would lower her brows as she finally made her appearance. It was clear the girl wasn't afraid of showing off her body, something that made Cheryl cross her arms and tap her foot a bit as she watched her play to the crowd like that. She did a couple mocking motions in the ring when she wasn't looking, mocking her waving a bit before Fallon would slide under the ropes, entering the ring with her.

With what she said, Cheryl would click her tongue a bit, clenching her fists slightly. "~Aww all dressed up~ (In a mocking tone) Well excuse me I didn't know we were having a slut contest as well. You can take the win in that one, I'm fine with that." She let out before grinning a little, looking to the ref girl who would go to lock the collar onto her neck.

"Ooh woah woah woah get your hands away from me I can do it myself" She let out, grabbing the collar and securing it onto her neck, messing with the chain a bit as she looked over at Fallon. "Chained to the greatest wrestler in for the world. You must be shaking in fear aren't you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Fallon frowned as she came face to face with her opponent. She hadn’️t seen the girl mocking her waving, but she had certainly heard that last remark, and she did not appreciate it one bit. “Slut contest?” Fallon repeated, one hand involuntarily clenching into a fist. She averted her gaze, looking down at the mat. “Oh, you are going to get it now…” she grumbled. “I don’️t go easy on bitchy girls like you…”

When the referee girl came over to her with her collar, Fallon would allow her to attach it around her neck, even giving the ref a smile and a wink, trying to make the girl blush. Once that was done, and the two wrestlers were chained together by the collars around their necks, Fallon would play with the chain a little, tugging on it once or twice to see just how close it would keep her to her opponent. She looked back over at the girl angrily as she taunted her again. “Greatest wrestler, huh?” she repeated, before cracking a smile and snickering a bit. “Oh, you mean you? That’️s…cute.” Two could play at this taunting game!

“My name’️s Fallon Terrazas,” she continued. “Feel free to use it while you’️re begging for mercy!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Cheryl would simply shrug at Fallon's words in response to her picking fun. She was trying to play off the girl as much as she could, but when it came down to it Fallon was bigger than her in both height and muscle, though not by too much. Though she could tell how tight and toned her abs and midsection were, seemingly rock hard as she saw it.

She watched Fallon allow the ref to put the collar on her, rolling her eyes as she made the ref girl blush. At her next words, Cheryl sighed out a bit, shrugging again before the girl would introduce herself. "Right right, relax a bit." She let out, putting a smile on her face. "I'm just messing around with you, having a little fun out here, that's all. Putting on a show, you know how it is."

She would hold her hand out for a shake, keeping that smile on her face. "The name's Cheryl Pride, let's make sure we put on one hell of a match." She would say, keeping that up. If Fallon went for the handshake, she would quickly slip her hand away and go to slap the girl hard in the face, quickly jumping back afterwards with a smug grin on her face, a time where she otherwise would have slipped out of the ring, but the chain that was only giving them a couple feet of room was stopping her from doing so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Fallon’️s face scrunched up, her nose wrinkling, her brow furrowing. The girl had been a complete and total bitch one second, and all of a sudden, she had done a complete one-eighty, saying that it had just been an act for the sake of the crowd, and that she wanted to have a good match. That didn’️t sound completely on the level to Fallon…but it wasn’️t impossible that the girl really was just fooling around. Fallon sighed and smiled back at her opponent as the girl extended her hand. She would give the girl the benefit of the doubt.

“Okay,” she said, slowly extending her own hand to meet her opponent’️s. “Yeah, I do know how it is. It’️s nice to meet you, Cheryl, and I definitely hope that we can—aaaph!” Without warning, the other girl’️s hand slipped away from Fallon’️s, and the open palm struck her cheek with impressive force. The blue-eyed girl backpedaled, rubbing at her stinging cheek with one hand as her opponent jumped back, the chain keeping them no further apart than a couple of feet. When Fallon looked at her opponent again, her eyes blazed with indignation, and lacked the uncertainty that had clouded them just moments before.

“You’️ve got to be kidding me!” she yelled, as the bell rang to signal the start of the match. She wouldn’️t let Cheryl get away with that. She would grab onto the chain which connected them and yanked on it, hard, trying to pull her foe closer. “Get back over here! I’️m going to punch your lights out!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Cheryl had the widest grin on her face as Fallon fell for what she did. Seeing the expression the girl had after receiving that slap, it was just priceless to her. She held herself back from laughing out loud at her expense. "I can't believe you fell for that you cheetah wearing slut!" She let out, intentionally getting the color pattern on her bikini wrong as she would laugh out loud a bit, unable to hold it in any longer.

Soon though, she would feel her start to tug on the chain, yanking hard at it, causing Cheryl's eyes to widen. She would yelp out, taken by surprise by the sudden yank as she would stumble and trip forward, flying towards Fallon with that pull.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Fallon’️s cheeks turned pink as she saw her opponent holding back laughter, obviously delighted that she had managed to trick Fallon into thinking they could have a good match. It wasn’️t Fallon’️s fault that she thought this girl might have a good side. She had nothing to be ashamed of at all. But she couldn’️t help but feel embarrassed as this red-eyed bitch mocked her. “Cheetah? These are tiger stripes, idiot. Cheetahs have spots,” she retorted, oblivious to the fact that the other girl had made the mistake on purpose.

“And who are you calling a slut, slut?” she cried out more loudly, as she wrapped her hands around the chain and yanked on it, managing to drag Cheryl back in her direction. Fallon was going to get some payback right now. “You should’️ve saved that trick for some time when you could have hurt me. A slap? That was nothing, bitch. But this is definitely something!”

And she would release the chain, grabbing for Cheryl’️s shoulder with one hand to steady her, while the blue-eyed girl’️s other hand would ball into a fist and sail forward towards Cheryl’️s cheek, as Fallon tried to land a haymaker right off the bat.

Last edited by 10885 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down