Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 261 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 260 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 5 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:00 am

Odessa managed to keep the smother hold locked in, her breasts pressing down tightly over Karina’️s pretty face, molding to her features, suffocating her and preventing her from taking a proper breath. It had to be getting pretty torturous for Karina underneath Odessa’️s beautiful, large ebony orbs, and the British wrestler refused to let up. She kept her pin locked in, doing her best to ride out Karina’️s struggles, hoping that they would soon start to slow.

Karina’️s struggles were having an effect on Odessa, however. Every time Karina’️s taut stomach slapped into her sex, Odessa would let out a low, murmuring moan, as the contact would make her womanhood tingle. She felt Karina’️s legs kicking, her hips swaying, and Odessa would try to slam her own hips downwards, looking to crush Karina and take the fight out of her. Odessa wanted this breast smother to last. She was almost desperate to keep Karina from escaping, as she enjoyed this position far too much to give it up…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 am

The beast twisted and turned with pure aggressive force, trying to launch the busty woman off her and break the smother hold. But, the hot temperature and the fight had sapped quite an amount of strength out of her and she feared that when she was practically riding Odessa's face earlier, that arousal helped take most of that strength out of her, now she was slowly falling victim to Odessa's smother. Her feet began to slide off the moist mats, her legs resting back upon them while her struggling began to fade.

The Desperate beast was slowly but surely starting to lose everything she had left in her, her lungs burning the last amounts of oxygen fuel and Karina was starting to feel light headed, unable to think about escaping anymore. If this Smother hold kept any longer, she would surely pass out! Only face was nuzzling into Odessa's cleavage, the only real movement that came from Karina, her body slowly starting to go limp.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 am

Odessa had thought for sure that somehow, someway, she would lose her pin and Karina would turn the tables on her. But she persevered, she was smart with the positioning of her limbs, and she maintained her balance, despite the ever-increasing amount of sweat dripping off of herself and her opponent. She felt Karina beginning to go limp beneath her. “Yes! Yes…” Odessa whispered giddily, as she felt her opponent’️s struggles cease.

Just as Karina had gone completely limp, right on the edge of consciousness—far too weak, Odessa assumed, to fight back—the ebony beauty would break the breast smother, rolling over onto her knees beside her foe. “I could call in the referee right now…but this match goes until I’️m satisfied, Kari, my darling,” she purred. Odessa would reach down, grabbing one of Karina’️s breasts with one hand, while her other would slide down to Karina’️s crotch, trying to grab ahold of the Beast’️s womanhood, to rub it gently through the fabric of her bikini bottoms. As Odessa kneaded her foe’️s breast and rubbed her crotch, she would allow her fingers to grab onto the blue-haired wrestler’️s blue bikini, tugging at it teasingly, thinking about tearing it off of Karina to reveal her naked form…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 am

Just when it seemed that the Beast would go out underneath the heavy chest of Odessa, the woman abandoned the hold and left Karina breathless! Her concentration towards this match was mostly gone, breathing very loudly and heavily, the overheated air only making her redouble her efforts to gain air. It left her completely exposed to Odessa's wishes, who sought to arouse the beast into a state of pleasure and with Karina gasping for air, she could do that without resistance.

She heard Odessa saying something but she was not in a state to even reply, though soon she was forced to use the air she had gained to moan out to her, her body writhing and tensing up as those hands took their target, her perky, firm breast getting massaged while her crotch also being caressed. Karina closed her thighs gently together, the tugging going unnoticed by the gasping beast, who needed the precious time to recover and perhaps counter attack. The heat and their close contact had stiffened Karina's nipples, no doubt this woman was sexy and just toying around with her aroused the beast quite the bit!

Last edited by 131 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Odessa timed the release of her opponent from the breast smother perfectly, making sure that Karina was still conscious but was so drained of breath and energy that she had no chance of fighting back as Odessa began to grope and fondle her. The small, breathless moans of pleasure that Karina emitted were lovely, and encouraged Odessa to move forward with her sensual assault, taking it to the next level as she would grab onto the ties that held Karina’️s bikini to her gorgeous curvy body and would pull on them, trying to undo them and strip Karina completely naked.

“Mmm…time for me to indulge a little…” Odessa said softly, gazing down into Karina’️s barely-conscious eyes, giggling at her opponent’️s misfortune. Once she was able to strip her opponent, Odessa would continue rubbing those most sensitive places on Karina’️s body, squeezing the hardening nipple of her blue-haired foe between her thumb and forefinger.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Karina had to admit that Odessa was not only strong and beautiful, she knew how to use that strength effectively, not to mention that massive bust that had almost put the beast out of the match. With little she had at her disposal, Karina knew that she could not fight back against the woman in this kind of position and would just focus more on trying to regain her strength. This allowed the woman to pull the strings away from her bikini set and show her bare breasts and crotch, huffing out as she glared up at Odessa, though soon forgot that irritation when those hands began to play with her now bare private parts.

" Mmh.. I-I will get you back.. F-F-for this..! " She managed to say in between those soft moans, trying real hard to at least show a bit of defiance and not give Odessa the full satisfaction of thinking she had beaten Karina.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Odessa laughed softly to herself as she felt her opponent squirm. She knew Karina would be trying to regain her strength, but being sexually toyed with in this way was sure to leave her weak and breathless. She obviously wanted to remain defiant, however. Odessa loved that. “Oh, you’️ll get me back? We’️ll just see about that…I don’️t think it’️s going to happen. I’️ve found your weakness, haven’️t I? Sex?”

She would give wiggle her fingers against Karina’️s womanhood, but would not insert them into the ivory beauty’️s sex just yet. She would keep rubbing, wanting to make Karina desperate, wanting to drive her crazy without giving her that satisfactory finish just yet. “Yes, I do believe this is your weakness. I doubt you’️re a virgin—you are far too beautiful to have never been together with a woman before—but you have no idea how wet I can make you…how much I can make you squirm and how loud I can make you moan…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:35 pm

The woman was far off when it came to thinking she had found Karina's weakness. It was true that KArina was not a virgin, but in terms of sex she was still a bit on the flustered side when she is not in control, which would be obviously seen in this state as she laid bare, her body covered with sweat, her nipples starting to perk and stiffen from the woman's touch, rewarding Odessa by showing that her expert moves were slowly starting to win over the Beast's lust.

" Mmh.. T-Thanks for the compliment.. Y-You're not too bad yourself.. " She at least gave the woman a compliment when she said that Karina was beautiful, her cheeks burning once more, unable to hide that flustered state which was accompanied with the arousal that was building within her, moaning lowly when those fingers were rubbing against her sex, her legs shifting hard against the moist mat as it looked like Karina was not planning on struggling for a while.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:33 am

Karina’️s body seemed to be rebelling against her, and Odessa would encourage that, foment that rebellion, with each and every movement of her hands across Karina’️s pure white skin. The woman’️s pinkish nipples began to perk up, and to stiffen, and Odessa would grab one of them between her thumb and forefinger, toggling it back and forth, pinching and pulling the nub, trying to inflict both pleasure and pain, mixing them together expertly.

At the same time, her other hand continued to rub Karina’️s pussy, working the ivory beauty up but not quite bringing her over the edge for an orgasm just yet. Odessa wanted to have some fun, keeping her opponent in suspense, not allowing her any release or relief, keeping her weak but also maximizing her pleasure. “You’️re welcome, darling. And thank you, too!” Odessa would purr, as she would lean close to Karina, their lips coming close again, although she would not close that last inch of the gap to enjoin a kiss. She wanted to torture Karina. Torture her with pleasure rather than with pain, but torture her nonetheless. She was going to enjoy owning Karina following her victory!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:48 am

She knew that Odessa was not planning on stopping what she was doing to Karina, she had already figured that much when her bikini set had been removed from her. However, Odessa decided to tease her once more by playing with her sensitive nipples, which caused Karina to moan out much louder and longer. Her eyes focused however when Odessa once again closed the distance between their lips but not really bringing them together. The Beast felt flustered since she was being teased by this, all the while her inner thighs soaked with both sweat and the moistness that spilled from her sex, unable to hide that excitement.

However, Karina was not going to allow Odessa to tease her much longer! " Enough.. I want a taste..! " Growling weakly, she would bring her arms around Odessa's head, deciding to try and pull her right into a full on lip lock! She didn't stop there though, she wanted to surprise Odessa with it and perhaps be able to roll into Odessa and force the woman onto her back with the Beast on top!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down