by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 4 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

The moist floor was giving Odessa trouble, as she was finding it difficult to get her feet down on the mat and bridge up out of the facesit. Luckily, the moisture was forcing Karina to adapt as well, spreading her knees wide and giving Odessa plenty of room to wiggle around and turn her head beneath her. Odessa would do as Karina had done, turning her head to the side, pressing her cheek against the mat in order to avoid having her nose and mouth pressed right up against her opponent’️s crotch.

Instead, Karina’️s crotch was rubbing against Odessa’️s cheek, grinding down against it as the blue-haired woman moved. Odessa would hear her opponent’️s words and grunt loudly in reply. “What a coincidence…that’️s just what I intend to do…once I’️ve defeated you. Shall we make that a formal stipulation of the match, Kari, dear?” She would get her feet down on the mat and shove powerfully upwards, trying to push Karina off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

The woman managed to turn her head away, which left Karina a little displeased but she kept on straddling the woman, just to remain on top of her. She tilted her head to the side when she heard Odessa, soon her grin widening when the woman asked that. " You know what.. I think we'll get along juuust fine! " But as she finished saying that, the woman managed to shove upwards with so much strength that it forced Karina to fall off and forward, barely able to catch herself onto her hands. She couldn't let Odessa get the upper hand on her though so she quickly went for a roll so she could get away from the woman before she could counter attack.

After enough space had been divided between the two, the beast would quickly get back up onto her feet, sweat dripping from all over her body, the temperature just make it harder and harder for the beast to catch a full breath of oxygen into her lungs, which would make this match even harder. Still, she loved the surroundings. This was new and exciting to her, she had to win this for the sake of not only those stipulations, but also to gain more experince. " It's a deal! Be prepared to become the beast's submissive prey! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Odessa managed to get her feet on the mats and pushed upwards with her hips, forcing Karina to slide off of her forwards, letting the beast land on her hands and knees on the mat. Odessa would take a deep breath, staying on her back for only a second before she would turn over onto her hands and knees herself, lifting up off of the mat, finding herself sliding back and forth a little on the moisture-covered mat as the temperature in the sauna continued to climb.

The ebony beauty would rise to her feet, mirroring Karina as the Beat did the same. Odessa would smirk, happy to hear that Karina agreed to her suggestion regarding the stipulations of this match. “Lovely, dear. I’️m so glad to have found a willing playmate here tonight—and such a beautiful one, too.” She would bite her lip, puffing her chest out a little. “But don’️t you think it’️s a little silly, dear, to not only refer to yourself in the third person…but refer to yourself as ‘The Beast?’️ I can think of several more appropriate nicknames for you, darling.”

She would lunge forward then, trying to grabble with Karina, hoping to either drive her into one of the sauna’️s padded walls or throw her back down onto the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:03 am

" Heh! " Karina was ready to charge at the woman, the only thing stopping her right now was their short conversation. She had to admit that was a certain desire within her that just wanted to dominate every part of this woman's body and make it her own, and she could only put a little bit of blame on the match condition. She knew she had to end this quickly, the temperature only increasing and corrupting the stamina of her body. Karina had never felt this warm and sweaty before so early in the match and she needed to find a way to adapt to it.

" Oh.. I didn't really mean it in third person, though. " She replied, her eyes lowering when she saw the woman proudly displaying her bust to the beast, who licked her lips several seconds afterwards. " I'm sure you do, but it will never come to that! " She came in with Odessa's charge, grappling with the woman and trying to force her down once more. The problem was that with her heightened sense of arousal during her previous face sit, her strength had faded a little and Odessa was slowly but surely driving her backwards towards the wall, which was not a good sigh. Still, Karina was very stubborn! She began to push as hard as she could back at Odessa, trying to fight back and gain ground!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

“You don’️t have to apologize for it, of course. It might be silly, but it is rather endearing,” Odessa would reply, smiling as Karina’️s eyes lowered to take in the sight of Odessa’️s impressive bust, thrust forward to highlight its size and firmness. “I look forward to making the Beast into my little subservient puppy dog.”

The two of them came together, grappling with each other, sweat-soaked skin sliding against sweat-soaked skin as the temperature continued to climb. While Odessa had been weakened somewhat by the facesitting she had received, Karina was weaker, having derived no small amount of pleasure from that selfsame facesit. Odessa managed to back her opponent up a few steps before Karina was able to buckle down and stop her. The blue-haired woman seemed to gain a second wind, pushing hard against Odessa, forcing the white-haired wrestler to back up a few steps herself. It seemed they would inevitably reach another stalemate, so Odessa acted to preempt it. She would bring a leg up and deliver a kick to Karina’️s knee, trying to take out the woman’️s leg.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:15 pm

" I'll make you eat those words. " She said in a low, dominant tone of voice before a grin appeared on her face, locking up with the woman and trying to pit strength with strength, licking her lips as the woman was close enough to kiss. " Amongst other things! " She pushed forward with a great amount of strength, at least being able to stop the advance from the powerful Odessa, who was having a bit of an edge over her while Karina was trying to reduce the sexual excitement she was feeling and increase the adrenaline of battle.

She opted on fighting in a different way when it looked like she wasn't gaining an inch from the woman anymore, thinking about using that strength against Odessa but suddenly she was kicked in the knee, which was something Karina was not prepared for and she instantly lost all balance and stability, a loud gasp coming from the Beast as she suddenly had no leverage on use all her strength with and Odessa bulldozed right into her, sending Karina down onto her back with Odessa no doubt falling on top of her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:47 pm

“Ohohoho!” Odessa chuckled. “So risqué️, Kari! So risqué️. You have a very naughty mind.” She would blow warm breath in Karina’️s face, their mouths once again separated by no more than a few millimeters. Odessa would have kissed Karina, but her foe so obviously craved that kiss, and Odessa did not want to give it so easily. She would hold it over Karina, dangle it in front of her, and give it to her as a reward once Odessa thought that she was nice and servile.

Odessa’️s kick to Karina’️s knee caught the Beast by surprise, and she collapsed backwards, Odessa plowing into her like a bulldozer and slamming down on top of her. Her breasts smashed into Karina’️s, flattening them as they fell down onto the moist, warm mats. Odessa would quickly seek to take advantage of the position, reaching up to grab Karina’️s wrists, trying to pin them to the mat, while she would try to move her chest upwards to once again engulf her opponent’️s beautiful face. “Mmm...you know, I could get really used to this position...”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Karina found herself in that same disadvantage of last time, not having the ability to counter that sneaky strike to her knee that toppled the beast onto her sweaty back, grunting as the sound of flesh hitting together echoed through the room when Odessa fell upon her, dazing Karina long enough for the woman to pin her wrists down upon the mat and making sure that Karina could not use her strongest limbs to fight Odessa off her. She huffed out, the look of irritation appearing in Karina's eyes as she fought to regain control.

That was not meant to be when Odessa decided to once again place her massive chest upon Karina's sweaty face! " MMMPPHH! " Karina cried out into Odessa's cleavage, finding herself in that same smother position she was trying to hard to avoid, hearing Odessa mimicking the words she had used for her moments ago, frustrating the beast as she kicked her legs against the mat, trying to squirm and buck her body against the woman to try and force her off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Once again, Odessa was on top of Karina, her tits engulfing the lighter-skinned wrestler’️s face as she was locked into a hot, suffocating smother pin. This time, Odessa was not going to let Karina go so easily. There would be no avoiding the humiliation and the devastation of a long, successfully executed breast smother for the woman known as the Beast.

“This time, you aren’️t going to be able to turn away,” Odessa declared, as she would press her breasts down around Karina’️s face hard, trying to keep it down on the mat. She felt Karina beginning to struggle underneath her again. Odessa would spread her legs wide, straddling Karina and giving the ivory beauty room to wiggle as she put her knees and lower legs down on the mats. “You can’️t escape, Kari dear. Not this time…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 am

This was a bad position to be in, only made extra hard thanks to the of this match, the temperature that was making sure she was not allowed to panic if she was being smothered. Her lungs were slowly starting to burn, her body still twisting about in an attempt to free herself while her hot, sweaty face was mushroomed over by the woman's massive chest. That flustered state was slowly taking over again, closing her eyes tightly to ignore it and still find ways to fight back.

Her feet pressed against the moist mat, gritting her teeth as her air was close to being depleted, slapping her tummy against Odessa's crotch, trying to throw the woman off her! Her hands were not of any use now and Karina couldn't turn her head away, it felt more like she was just nuzzling herself deeper into Odessa's cleavage, and she was slowly but surely being tamed under Odessa's chest again!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down