Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 5 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Liberty felt a surge of relief as Odessa flew straight past her and into the furniture. The British girl did look rather foolish, and Liberty was happy to taunt her about it.

“Hahaha, have that, you dumb b- oww!!” The anarchist was cut short by a flung chair, catching her straight in the face. She clutched her nose and staggered backwards. Fortunately it had been a glancing blow, so it hadn’️t rattled her vulnerable skull too badly. Still, it left her stunned, as well as embarrassed by falling victim to the same simple trick. Liberty was getting really pissed off now, frustrated that she couldn’️t lay her hands on Odessa to vent some of her anger.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 5 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 am

Odessa did not like looking foolish, but, so long as she was able to turn the match around, she would accept her momentary vulnerability and move on with the fight. That was what she would do here. She would move on from her brash, irrational charge which saw her fall flailing into the pile of metal folding chairs.

The first step to doing that was to put her opponent back on the defensive. Odessa easily accomplished that, tossing a folding chair which struck Liberty’️s face. While the anarchist was only partially stunned, it did give Odessa a chance to get up on her feet, center herself, and advance upon her opponent, arms outstretched, ready to grab Liberty just as soon as she came within range. “Alright, come here, now…it’️s high time we quit this silly chair throwing and get back down to real business, wouldn’️t you say, dear?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:00 pm

“Chair throwing IS real business!” Liberty shot back. She couldn’️t wait to teach this girl a lesson, but as she stepped forwards, her head swirled a little, and she realised she would have to be quick about it. That chair to the face had not gone down well for her fragile skull.

Scowling, Liberty advanced rather drunkenly on Odessa, lunging at the light-haired girl, trying to grab her arm and whip her into the side of the ring.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:54 pm

“Hardly, dear,” Odessa would say, rolling her eyes as she approached Liberty. Chair throwing wasn’️t very dignified, and it was actually succeeding in annoying Odessa more than almost anything else she had encountered since she had started here at AFW. She preferred bodily contact with her opponent. Skin to skin. Ranged attacks were not her cup of tea.

Liberty came at her, and Odessa would move to lock up with the anarchist champion, trying to grapple with her and hoping that Liberty was more stunned than she was. The champion was capable enough to grab onto Odessa’️s arm and try to whip her towards the ring. Odessa was a little too slow to stop that from happening, but as she ran into the side of the ring, the ebony beauty would turn her body around and smack into the apron butt first. If Liberty tried to come after her, Odessa would kick a leg up, trying to drill it into Liberty’️s stomach to stop her in her tracks.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:03 am

Liberty flashed her opponent a rather maniacal grin, pleased as she watched Odessa crash into the ring edge. It was time to put the hurt on this smug girl!

Flushed with enthusiasm, she charged straight at Odessa, knowing the white haired wrestler had no escape. What she didn’️t bargain for, though, was the upturned boot of her opponent, which Liberty ran straight into.

She grunted in anger and pain as her own momentum forced her gut to strike Odessa’️s boot hard, filling her abdomen with pain and forcing air and a little spit from her mouth.

Liberty, though, was determined to follow through in her desire to get at Odessa. Her head lowered instinctively as she curled forwards after the stomach hit. Reacting in pure aggression, she would try and keep going, half-falling, half-diving, hoping to leap over Odessa’️s leg and ultimately hit the other fighter with a diving head butt to the chest. This was risky gambit given her condition, but Liberty was nothing if not reckless!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Odessa’️s boot drove deep into Liberty’️s gut, buying the white-haired wrestler a second with which to recover, to try to put together a more decisive counterassault which would knock Liberty back again, maybe even knock the anarchist champion out for good. But, as Liberty bent over following the hard blow to her stomach, she wasn’️t knocked back. She was slowed for a moment, but she just kept coming forward, and she would slam her skull into Odessa’️s chest, compressing the two chocolate-colored orbs with her head and knocking Odessa backwards, her upper body bouncing against the ropes, as she would try to lean on them for support.

“Ugh…you don’️t give up easy, do you?” Odessa would grunt, as she would try to shift her weight to get Liberty off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:22 am

Liberty felt Odessa get knocked back, getting squashed between the ring and the anarchist’️s own charging body. The black-haired girl’️s own face did briefly press deep into Odessa’️s big cleavage, but Liberty quickly withdrew before anyone got any ideas.

She steadied her feet just in time for Odessa to start struggling against her. In response, Liberty’️s left hand shot forwards and wrapped around her opponent’️s throat. It wasn’️t an aggressive choke, designed more to keep the Brit pinned back against the ropes than to throttle her entirely.

“I NEVER give up,” she snarled, looking straight into her opponent’️s green eyes. “But I bet you will!” she added, a slightly cruel smirk forming at the corners of her lips. An idea had struck the hardcore champ, which would really teach this smug girl a lesson.

If she could keep Odessa pinned back with her left hand, she would reach into her grubby white top with her right. Her fingers curled around the small can of green spraypaint she had kept nestled between her breasts. Liberty would pull it out, give it a quick shake, then point it at Odessa’️s face, looking to empty the contents into the trapped girl’️s features at nearly point blank range.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Liberty got up of her own accord, and Odessa would take a deep breath as she would try to push forward against Liberty so that she might get up off of the ring apron and keep fighting on an even playing field once again. Liberty didn’️t want to let her. The anarchist was brutal, and she reached a hand down and wrapped it around Odessa’️s throat, choking the ebony beauty, making her cough and splutter, but not making her give up on her attempts to break free.

“I…never give up, either,” Odessa croaked, as she would grab at Liberty’️s arm with both of her hands, trying to wrench it away from her neck.

The ebony beauty had no idea what Liberty was doing when she dug into her top, and, when Liberty pulled out a can of spraypaint and sprayed it directly into Odessa’️s face, she would let out a loud cry, both of her hands going to her face as she tried to wipe the wet paint out of her eyes, momentarily blinded by it. It took a lot to get Odessa flustered, but this was too far. “What the fuck are you doing!?” she demanded, trying to kick her legs against Liberty.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Liberty gave a rather harsh laugh at Odessa’️s proud boast that she would never give up. This was going to be fun, then.

The anarchist was sporting a wicked grin as she began to spray Odessa’️s face with paint. It was a pleasing sight to see her pretty ebony features get splattered with the lurid green gunk. Liberty was determined to make sure this prim girl got a proper face full, and kept the choke in place with her left hand, as she continued the graffiti attack with her right.

Unsurprisingly, Odessa began to protest, and Liberty would drive a knee up into the pinned girl’️s gut to try and stop her from struggling.

“I’️m gonna see what it takes to make you give up,” giggled the black-haired fighter. She would keep spraying, continuing to abuse Odessa’️s face with the paint, liberally spreading the green into her well-groomed white hair as well.

The crowd were raucous at this development, as Odessa suffered the harsh move, the statuesque beauty getting a rather unpleasant makeover!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Odessa writhed beneath her opponent, trying to get out from underneath her opponent as the anarchist woman sprayed more of the thick green paint into the ebony beauty’️s face. Odessa was experienced in all kinds of matches, and had suffered through hundreds of different kinds of attacks, but this was a new one. One she wasn’️t prepared for. One which managed to break through Odessa’️s typically elegant, confident demeanor and get her really angry.

“Guhh!” she croaked. “This is insane, you bloody…bitch!”

She wasn’️t able to say much more than that. The choke hold and the paint were making it difficult to breathe, and the knee to her gut made sure that Odessa was coughing and floundering for air. Some of the paint sprayed into her mouth, which caused Odessa to gag, and choke, and cough even more. Her struggles began to slow as the attack continued. Her mind raced. She had to figure out a way to turn the tables, or else she was doomed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next