by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 3 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Liberty moaned from her seated position, flailing her legs helplessly as she was bounced upon by the big ebony wrestler. The crowd were cheering this humiliating move, and her embarrassment intensified as Odessa commented on her “cushions”. Her pale cheeks reddened, flustered by everything and leaving her out of breath. Liberty was pissed off at this arrogant attack, and was desperate for revenge.

With her head nestled in between Odessa’️s thighs, no-one could see the snarl on Liberty’️s face as she decided on her next move. Steeling herself, she would grab hold of Odessa’️s butt and give her a firm shove towards the outside of the ring, hoping to tangle her in the ropes. At the same time, Liberty would try to slide downwards, escaping the bronco buster by wriggling out from between Odessa’️s legs, going under and behind her opponent. She only had a narrow window of opportunity though, and if it didn’️t work then the punk would be putting her face in the firing line of Odessa’️s bouncing crotch!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa - Page 3 Empty Re: No DQ Match - Liberty vs Odessa

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:42 am

For the time being, Odessa was in complete control. She was dominating the champion. As much as Odessa always tried to remain calm, cool, and collected, she couldn’️t help but chuckle a little, smiling to herself as she bounced up and down on Liberty’️s ample chest, wearing the champion down with a devastating bronco buster. She would look up to the crowd and wink, with the cheering fans cheering a little louder in reply.

This move couldn’️t last forever, however, and Odessa would soon find herself pushed unexpectedly into the ropes. She initially tried to capture Liberty’️s head between her thighs and press the woman’️s face up against her crotch, but the anarchist managed to escape, and Odessa would be briefly tangled in the ropes as the other woman rolled away.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Liberty was relieved as she rolled out from under Odessa's thighs. She had come close to getting a faceful of the Brit's crotch, and was glad to have avoided that humilation.

She scrambled up quickly, sensing she had a chance to alter the flow of this fight. Finding herself behind the tangled Odessa, she would quickly fire a knee at her opponent's back, before grabbing Odessa's head.

Grappling the ebony girl from behind, she would try and shove her forwards - pushing her through the ropes and out of the ring entirely!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 am

Odessa quickly worked to untangle itself. It would not take her to long to do so. She pulled one leg out from in between the ropes, and grabbed onto the top rope with both of her hands, ready to extricate herself from them completely and get back up onto her feet.

Before she could, she felt a sharp pain in her back as Liberty’️s knee jabbed into it with significant force. “Ffffrh!” Odessa groaned, as she was pushed into the ropes again, her back throbbing following that attack from the Hardcore Champion. Liberty was not done, of course. Odessa knew that, but she couldn’️t stop the anarchist from grabbing onto her head and shoving her forwards powerfully, launching her between the ropes and out of the ring entirely. Odessa bounced slightly off of the ropes, then tumbled awkwardly down onto the padded floor which surrounded the ring.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 pm

"Woo hoo!" Liberty couldn't help but cheer at the satisfying sight of Odessa falling out the ring.

The long-haired punk raised a fist to the cheering crowd as she staked a claim to this match. Celebrating for a couple of seconds also hid her breathy recovery from the rough bronco buster she'd been given. No need for the fans to see how rattled the hardcore champ was from Odessa's long dominance, her injured body not at its prime and slower to recover.

Not that the past indignity mattered much to Liberty now, she was already looking forward. Odessa was out the ring, a prime postion to have some chaotic, no-rules fun with her.

She climbed out onto the apron, outside of the ropes, looking down on Odessa. "Comfortable now, darling?" she teased.

Liberty would raise her steel-plated elbow into the air, then leap forwards, looking to land on Odessa's body with a flying elbow drop.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Odessa had had her turn, and now, it seemed that Liberty was intent on taking hers. Odessa would do her best to avoid becoming the victim of one of Liberty’️s brutal attacks, of course. She knew that this Hardcore Champion, while not necessarily a monster, was very powerful, and was perfectly capable of bringing the pain to an opponent who was in no position to resist.

Hearing Liberty’️s boots hitting the floor behind her, Odessa would get up onto her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at the looming anarchist. Odessa would manage a smirk as she would try to lift herself up all the way onto her feet. “Oh, I’️m doing just fine, darling,” she replied.

She couldn’️t get up before Liberty came down on her with an elbow drop, the woman’️s steel-plated joint slamming into the small of Odessa’️s back and slamming the ebony woman back down onto the padded floor. “Nnnrgh!” Odessa hissed. “It’️ll take more…than that love tap…to keep me down, darling,” she would say, reaching up with one arm and trying to wrap it around Liberty’️s head.

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Liberty smirked as she struck true with her flying elbow drop, landing on Odessa and driving her into the arena floor. She sat up smugly, but her truimph was short-lived, as Odessa scrambled to grab her head.

“Nghh, get off!!” Liberty protested, a little surprised that Odessa hadn’️t been more stunned by the elbow to the spine. The two strapping girls tangled with each other on the floor. “Fuck you and your love taps,” Liberty hissed angrily. She tried to grab Odessa’️s hands and curl round into a foetal position so she could use her legs to kick at her opponent’️s body, Liberty feeling quite flustered at having lost control of what had seemed like a dominant position. It seemed like Odessa was pretty tough for a posh girl. Good news for a hardcore wannabe, but bad news for Liberty, who had just wanted an impressive but simple takedown to cement her title status.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Odessa was glad that Liberty was so easily flustered. It felt good to fluster the champion, and bolstered Odessa’️s own confidence after losing a very dominant position, being tossed out of the ring, and taking a hard elbow to her back that would be hurting for quite a while. The headlock the ebony wrestler got her opponent into was not quite as tight as it could have been, but it did manage to anger Liberty and force her into changing tactics.

“Oh, you’️re the very paragon of a champion, aren’️t you? No time for all of my silly games, huh?” Odessa would taunt her opponent as the anarchist struggled with her, trying to maneuver into a different position, while Odessa would do her best to keep the headlock on while at the same time trying to downplay the aching of her back.

It was difficult to keep downplaying it when Liberty started kicking her body. “Ugh! Ungh!” Odessa groaned loudly, as her opponent’️s boots began to slam into her side and back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Liberty was pleased that she had managed to kick Odessa and make her groan, but she couldn’️t sustain that momentum. She was tired and felt herself getting increasingly irritated by Odessa’️s taunts.

“I AM the champion, don’️t you forget it!” she snapped back. “I’️ve been waiting weeks to give someone a thrashing so I’️ve got PLENTY of time for you!”

Liberty couldn’️t really make good on that promise right now, though, as she failed to break free from her opponent’️s headlock. This frustrated the punk no end. Having been humiliated in her last match she wanted to make damn sure it didn’️t happen again. However, her head was wedged firm beneath Odessa’️s arm so it looked like the white-haired girl was leading the fight right now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:36 am

“Guhh!” Odessa groaned, as Liberty’️s boot slammed into her side one last time. At this point, her headlock had loosened considerably, and her whole body was starting to ache from the abuse it was receiving. But she had managed to endure, and Liberty had given up on kicking her, out of fatigue, or perhaps out of mere frustration.

“Dear, try to thrash me if you will…but I promise you that I am a much more difficult obstacle than you believe me to be,” Odessa would say. She would slowly begin to stand up, trying to pull Liberty up with her, tightening the headlock and hoping to keep the Hardcore Champion captured. Once the two of them were on their feet, Odessa would try to further weaken Liberty, using her hold on the anarchist’️s head to pull her suddenly towards the ring and try to slam her face first into the ring apron.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next