by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am

Valley rifled through the closet, getting out a beige sweater her mother bought her before she came to Japan. Every little bit would help, even wearing this thing.

Valley stepped away from Ace, looking her over as she pondered the question - it was actually a little hard to answer. "Well, my mother can be a strange one, sometimes. Most of the time. You might be better off going with the silver. She's a wrestler like us, remember, she's used to things being a little eccentric. She brought that sort of thing home with her all the time."

She took out a pleated blue skirt to match and tossed them on the bed along with her underwear. "But it's up to you, really - what do you feel comfortable with?"

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:08 am

"Hmmm...probably gonna go ahead and do the silver hair, as a sign of respect, wrestler to wrestler, you know?"

Ace replied, getting up and heading to her closet, pulling out some clothes before heading into the bathroom, where her special hair dye blend was.

It took a good 40 minutes, but Ace re-emerged, dressed in a pair of casual, though form fitting, blue jeans and a long sleeved black shirt. Something that was cute, but not exactly sexual, and casual, while still looking good.

"This alright? I mean, I know you'd prefer me in something shorter, but I am trying to be decent."

Ace said with a cute giggle, turning for Valley's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 am

Valley would never tell Ace this, but she actually preferred her with the silver hair. Not that she wasn't a beautiful blonde. but the silver hair was exotic, sexy, and it reminded her of their first real intimate moment. In the ring. Grappling with each other. Struggling. It was one of the most sensual moments of her entire career, and just the thought made her tingle

It gave her something to think about while she waited for Ace to come back out, twiddling away on her cell phone with a crossed leg. She put it down and enjoyed the show as Ace turned. "Longer is better, yes. Good call." She stuck her leg out and gave her a little kick in the butt. "Just relax and be yourself. They'll love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:21 am

"Of course they'll love me, I'm a good girl. I even decided to keep my virginity until marriage."

Ace said, trying to put on an air of moral superiority, before failing and chuckling.

"But seriously though, how eccentric are we talking? I won't have to like, powerbomb the waiter to prove myself will I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:36 am

Valley couldn't help but stare at Ace for a moment, but she didn't linger. The virginity thing was an interesting note, and it reminded her that she and Ace hadn't really talked too much about religion. Her parents weren't too big on it, so it wouldn't come up, but it was a subject that they'd come to. Eventually. Not today. But eventually.

Also, marriage. That was a crazy thought.

She stuffed the phone away and stood up, grabbing her purse from the nightstand and making sure she was fully stocked. Hand sanitizer was crucial with her father, had to have a bottle in there, somewhere. "If things get too boring, that might help liven it up, but otherwise, no. Besides, you couldn't powerbomb my cat." She wagged her tongue Ace's way and went for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 am

"Hmph, I like your cat too much to powerbomb her. You I'd powerbomb anytime."

Ace snarkily replied back, thinking nothing of her religion joke as she followed Valley out of their hotel room

"Should we invite your folks back here for dessert?"

Last edited by 143 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 am

"Frankly, I don't see you being able to complete a move that puts my sex in your face." She gave Ace a bump with her hip as she walked past her, winking all the way.

Valley closed the door behind them and locked it with a swipe of the card, then sauntered on down the hallway. It wasn't often she got to wear a skirt, she was going to get some play out of it. "And really? No, not even if I had some to give her. Mom knows we've got to get some sleep for the match, she won't talk our ears off. Just don't ask her too much about her old matches. She'll drag you down the rabbit hole, I swear."

Truth be told, Valley wouldn't mind one of her mother's stories, if they had the time. Maybe after the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 am

"You would be surprised what I could do with your sex in my face..."

Ace said back, just quiet enough for Valley to still hear, but wonder if Ace meant for her to hear it or not, just to tease her.

They got downstairs and went to their rental car, Valley having to drive, both because Ace wasn't old enough to rent a car in her own name, and because, after a small issue on a highway in Tokyo, Valley had declared Ace was not to drive anymore. Ace didn't think it was that big a deal. It's not like she HIT the little old lady.....or the cat....or that house.

Needing to steady her nerves on the short trip to where they were meeting her parents, Ace couldn't resist asking another question.

"So...what kind of wrestler was your mom like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Valley pulled out and nearly drove them onto the wrong side of the road, swerving around and putting them right after a few moments as thanked her lucky stars there street was pretty much empty. It figured - just when she was finally getting used to have the lanes switched in Japan, she had to come back to America and relearn it the other way all over again.

"Sorry, sorry." She gave Ace a nervous chuckle, hoping her girlfriend's poor driving skills weren't contagious.

She was grateful to put that little incident behind her, glad to talk about her mother's career instead. "My mother? She was the best kind." She lit up, as memories started to flood their way back in. "And I know, children always say that sort of thing about their parents, but no - she was good. She was really good. She wasn't a high-flyer like me, but she could do it when she wanted to. Sidewalk slams, elbow drops, chest slaps, camel clutches, boston crabs. Just good, old-fashioned, straight up wrestling. A real technical wrestler."

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:21 pm

"Geez Val, I thought I was supposed to be the deathtrap. Or is that just what you call my pancakes now?"

Ace snarked, before listening quietly, nodding as Valley finished.

"She sounds like a pretty damn good talent. No wonder your proud. Heh, maybe if we hit it off, I'll have to challenge her to a match sometime, see if she can teach me any new tricks, ya know?"

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next