Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whos going down?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whos going down? Empty Whos going down?

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:15 am

Whos going down? 12421446735_ba4e2d0dd7_c

King heading from the locker room going to the ring where he wanted to issue a challenge, someone he got in mind. The beast showing his usual attire of black boots, dark red trunks and signature black leopard mask. Getting in the ring to crawl himself in to roll inside and hop on his feet and heading over to the ropes where the announcers are, reaching over gesturing them to hand over the mic so he could have something to say. "So I heard this newcomer is part of PPV, and this newcomer won her first match, seriously? Why?!  You know what? I wanna see her win again against me! This wont be her PPV luck, she wont get lucky against me in her debut non PPV match, how about it? 'TRACER?!"

King calling her out and hoping she would accept his challenge, he also gonna add an extra sweetener. "Make this easier for you and me, gonna be a standard match so I cant do anything 'illegal' on you, so come on down and face me!" The beast wanted to see if she could push her luck against him, but if she doesnt accept it, then he'll change his mind to make it NHB by going to the back and drag her fine ass out to face him.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Whos going down? Empty Re: Whos going down?

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 am

Theme Music
Spoiler:

No sooner had King barked into the microphone than the sweeping music blared through the speakers. The various Friction fans exploded in cheers, and even the Tension crowd applauded as the energetic Brit ran out on stage, making her usual finger gun gesture. Sweeping her arms in an arc, pyro shot up along the edges of the stage, lighting up the arena in colored lights.

Dressed in a similar attire to her normal ring wear, Lena opted for a Black/Neon Green mix, running down and giving out high fives to the fans as she passed. Pausing from her excitement, she raised an eyebrow at the incensed beast fuming in the ring.

"Oi! You got a problem with me winning my debut? You're not even in the same division as me. Why the bloody hell do you care?" she asked in her cockney accent. Nevertheless, the young woman hopped into the ring, ready to show this brainless brute that there was more to her than just a pretty face.

Whos going down? WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 am

King watching the stage calling the girl called 'Tracer', until she finally show up after the flashy pyro crap, such waste of money to spend on, waste of time high five the fans then she comes in seeing whats the problem from the great big beast, up close to him in the ring without any fear. She got guts but wonder how much wits she have for getting near him, but this tiny yet spunky girl kind of amuse him, but will see about that.

"Oh I got a problem, it doesnt matter if we are not in the same division, it matters to me that newcomer SHOULDNT win first time on PPV, that is just plain annoying to me! Im gonna prove that fluke for sure, right here, right now!" He said out lout into her face, bringing his hand up to her stupid face and shove it back, just to annoy her just as much hes pissed off by her 'success'.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Tracer could barely believe what she was hearing. This meathead wanted a fight cause he was jealous of her victory? It seemed that he wasn't content to just let it stay at that level, as the giant put a hand on her face and shoved her back against the ropes.

Tracer's shock turned to anger right quick. If he wanted to play, she'd show him how she handles things. The ref called for the bell, sensing hostilities were inevitable, at the exact moment Tracer acted. Pressing her back against the ring ropes, she shot forward like a supersonic bullet, already showing off her impressive speed, before delivering the first of many Blinks to come, spearing the King in the stomach with all of her body weight to knock him on his ass.

Whos going down? WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:08 am

King was feeling pretty cocky, wanted to prove he could take this girl down without any problem and prove her first win was a fluke during the PPV match, the bitch is going down! He shove her stupid face in that weird google sending her back away from him and soon the bell rings, the match begins.

King was going to step forward so he could get his hands on her closer as he could but then her speed, faster than he expected, run right into him with her tiny body for the spear hitting his stomach. "UGH!" Its like getting tackled by a puppy or kitten, but pinpoint it hard to the unexpected guy forcing King to double down kneeling instead of falling back, knocked a wind out of him. "Shit! Unnnnn...."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm

The crowd gasped when Tracer managed to bring the bastard down to his knees. Usually after an intimidating first move, most girls tend to crumble under King's presence, but not the new girl. She took the risk and decided to spear the shit out of him. True it may not have been as devastating as she would have hoped for, but she was nothing if not stubborn.

The crowd began to get invested not, seeing that this was not the normal jobber fare they have come to expect from a match with Killer King. This was going to be interesting. Keeping herself moving, Tracer rolled to her feet, dashing around the ring to bring another Blink to bear, while keeping her options open should King choose to go on the attack.

Whos going down? WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:45 am

King slowly tries to recover after getting his gut taking the hard tackle, he soon eventually pushes himself up onto his feet, standing tall yet groaning that his stomach still stings from the tiny girl rushed at him like that, risky bitch.

Once he got up to his feet and looking around seeing barely the girl moving around bit fast, King growls bit annoyed though, he tries to get close as he could get, hoping he could swing his muscled arm to clothesline her somehow. "Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 03, 2017 2:08 am

Deep down, Tracer knew the disadvantage that came with fighting King. He may be slow, but he was extremely strong, as she soon found out. When the brunette came for another pass, the meaty arm slammed into her torso, knocking her flat on her back, nearly breathless.

She couldn't make the mistake of staying stationary....not with this beast. Kipping up to her feet, Lena would duck under the reach of King, circling around and leaping up to drive her knee into the jaw of her opponent. While she wasn't sure it would floor him, she knew it would at least stun him long enough to continue her striking game.

Whos going down? WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed May 03, 2017 2:30 am

King does have trouble against a speedy opponent but the reward usually sweet when he gets his hands on them, especially against this girl in green outfits. His arm goes in for a swing and was able to hit her right in the midsection, but wont be enough to keep her down as she got up quickly and goes in for a quick attack, hitting him right in the jaw. "UGH!"

It does hurt and the beast stumbles backward into the ropes, didnt knock him down though, still his jaw stung from the impact of the strike, groaning from the pain but the beast tries to keep moving forward, hoping to keep moving so she have to keep wasting her energy to get away from him. "Grrrrr!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 03, 2017 2:53 am

That's it! She had him hurting! She had him reeling! King may be strong, but she was more than fast. She was unpredictable, and had an arsenal of moves at her disposal, along with experience in hand to hand combat from her brief stint in a private military....but that was years ago.

Her legs tensed up, prepping another kick with the precision of a rifle loading a new round in the chamber. If there was one thing she prided herself in, it was her powerful kicks. They could bring down a normal sized opponent with ease, but with someone like King, it was clear that more would be needed than just a few Blinks and some kicks. She would need to improvise.

She ran right at the mountain of a man, currently leaning against the ropes. It looked like she was going for another Blink, but instead of diving forward with her spear, she leaped up over the top rope, wrapping her arm around King's neck in a variation of the slingblade, bringing his neck right into the top rope!

Whos going down? WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next