by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:34 am

"She's a giant." Valley chuckled as they moved along, as fond memories of countless piggyback rides went through her head. Heck, Helen could probably still carry her around on those big shoulders of hers. "6"3', the tallest Slamazon. Ever. They used to call her Mount St. Helen."

"And for a long time, she and Valley's mother were-" He paused as they came up on the table. "Well, I'll save it for later. Plenty of time."

They made their way to the booth, and her Valley Sr. rose up to greet them all. Even if Valley didn't tell her, Ace could probably see the resemblance - she pretty much looked like an older, brunette version of Valley herself, almost to the point of being creepy. She was a bit taller and more well-built, but the resemblance was remarkable, including certain features on the chest area. If Ace had any questions about Valley and cosmetic surgery, that would erase them. 100% genetic.

"Hi, there!" She waved and stood up, giving Valley a big hug and nodding Ace's way. "Sorry, filled up on the bread a bit, didn't save you any. Should've got here earlier."

"Should done this when we you said you would..." Valley kept up her smile, but there was a distinct edge in her voice.

If her mother noticed, she didn't show it, instead turning to Ace, centering on the obvious attraction. "I love your hair."

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) - Page 4 Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:01 am

"Um heh..thanks. Ace..or uh, Haley, if you prefer."

Ace replied, offering her hand out to Valley's mom, all while thinking how she was certainly Valley's mother alright. Ace looked like a mix of both her parents, but Valley clearly took after her mother in the looks department. Luckily Valley was blonde, if her girlfriend was a brunette, that would have pushed this whole situation far past the level of awkwardness Ace could handle.

Once they greeted and all had sat down, Ace tried to find something to say.

"It's um..really nice of you guys to come down like this. We spent the day relaxing, so its nice to have something fun to do before the match tomorrow.."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 am

"Haley. I like it." She clapped and took a seat. "Valley, I told the waitress to bring you a pitcher of water." Her voice took on a concerned tone, as she gave Valley The Look. "You are staying properly hydrated, right? Don't forget what happened at Brawl For All?"
Valley groaned, slumping back in the seat like the unruly child she suddenly felt like. "Really? You're going to bring that up now? That was an hour-long match, this won't even come close to that."

"You'd be surprised how long a tag match can go. And this is a pay-per-view?" She whistled. "Those have a way of getting crazy."

"I'm getting my ten glasses a day, Mom. Don't worry." She gave Ace a little elbow in the side and shook her head, the words 'See what I mean?' practically written on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:13 am

Ace giggled as Valley's mom quickly proved Valley's point about her, before sitting up a little.

"Actually, earlier today Valley had a Milkshake and a large soda....so she's only had about 4 glasses of water today."

She said, throwing her girlfriend under the bus for a laugh, shrugging when she saw the look on Valley's face.

"I tried to tell her...."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 am

"Knew it." Valley Sr. said with a sing-song voice, bouncing in her seat. "My daughter has to have sweets, at least once a day. A mother knows."

Valley sighed as the waitress came back with her picture and a glass, filling her up. "Traitor." She gave Ace a little elbow in the side and plunged a straw into the watery depths. "Fine. I'll get six glasses down before we're done. Will this please you, Mother? Shall I eat a few celery sticks, too?"

"Yes. It. Does. And a few sticks wouldn't kill you. Good source of fiber." She picked up the menu and started perusing through it, pausing to look up at Ace. "By the by, I won't accept stinginess, dear. Food is on us, you can have anything you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:52 am

"Oh um...Ok. Well...I'll probably do some chicken alfredo...or maybe just a chicken salad...either way about a bowl of garlic bread to go with it...and maybe some wi..uhh water. Water would go well with that...heh.."

Ace said nervously as she looked at her menu, quickly opening it up and holding it up a little to try and hide most of herself behind it. She had nearly slipped up and ordered wine, which of course would have been rather...awkward.

For the moment, Ace studied her menu intently, hoping for a subject change.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 am

The waitress came back and took their orders, with Valley Sr. splooging as usual, order the steak and crab. Her father was still trying his best to be a vegan, so ceasar salad would have to do for him. Valley herself decided to take the safe route and just order some creamy tomato soup in a bowl. Good, yet good for her.

They passed the menus back and settled in, her father being the first to break the silence. One of his many talents. "So." He leaned forward, looking Ace's way. "How did you guys become tag team partners? Exactly?"

Valley's mother tilted a glass Valley's way. "We keep trying to get details out of Valley, but she's not exactly a good storyteller. We know when she's skipping details."

Oh, yes, that was true. Valley had skipped quite a few detail. She was glad she got a good tan recently, it helped hide the blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:44 am

"How we..oh well..lets see...So a few weeks ago, there was this World Cup tournament, and I was representing Canada....by this point, Valley and I had already met, I beat her in our match, and we had become....friends. Soanyway uh...My first tournament match in, this bitch gets DQed with a low blow right out the gate and tries to break my ribs, until Valley saved me.

Soon after, I get put in a match with some masked chick, and right from the start, her and her partner get DQed and try to finish breaking my ribs...but Val helped me again and we fought them off."

Ace gave a quick look at Valley, a beaming look of appreciation and affection on her face for a couple seconds before she took a quick gulp of water and continued, looking at the blondes parents.

"So after that, and after I healed up, we decided to team up and challenge those masked girls to a match at Summer Splash. We've been training together and working on some stuff, but it'll still be our first match as a team. She's been teaching me a lot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:01 am

Her mother giggled when Ace said the word 'bitch', because somewhere, deep down inside, she was still a twelve year old schoolgirl that found that sort of thing funny.

As Ace recalled the story, Valley brought her hand over and held Ace's under the table, rubbing their palms together as spoke. It really was crazy how much had happened between them in such a short amount of time. When Valley set foot in Japan, she never imagined she would have a partner in just about every sense of the word.

"So she's been saying." Valley Sr. smiled, and Jr. could guess why. Ace was sweet. The sort of person who hadn't gotten faded by the business just yet, who still had some of the youthful spark. It was a rare, beautiful, wondrous thing. "Valley says you have a superkick that puts the Heartbreak Kid to shame. Can't wait to see it in action."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 am

"Hehheh..thanks. I don't think it compares really. I've yet to get a win off of it. I had to make Val here tap out, and the other girl I hit it on kicked out. I'm afraid I don't have the best overall record so far."

She blushed, rubbing the back of her head in that cute way, before she perked up.

"But Valley has been showing me a new stance for my kick, that adjusts the height and force I kick with to make it more effective! I hope it comes in handy tomorrow!"

She smiled, that exciting and youthful smile she was known for...that quickly turned into a wider, more carnivorous smile as her garlic bread arrived. Silver Ace fucking loved Garlic Bread.

Before she ate it though, she politely gestured towards Valley Sr.

"What was your finishing move when you were wrestling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next