by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:25 pm

"Oh? What the---Come on!!" The dragon growls,as Catherine was strong enough to prevent her legs from clamping down on her waist. Auraborus continues to push her muscles to tighten those legs around her waist. "You got s-some pretty strong arms there, Catherine" Auraborus had to complement her. Her thighs were getting a bit sore quickly. So either she had to get out of there, or lock the move in.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match

Post by Hallian Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm

"Thanks, and you have strong legs, friend." Catherine was still keeping the legs from closing in. Someone had to act to break the stalemate, so she attempted to kick with her feet at the dragon girl. Hopefully, that would be to allow her to push away the legs and get free.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 am

After only a few more moments, and a flurry of kicks, Auraborus finally backs off from Catherine. The dragon pans and looks at her opponent. She was able to literally pry her legs apart. She was stronger than she looked. Which made Auraborus wonder....Just how much stronger? Shaking her head of those thoughts, the dragon tries to get up before Catherine attempted to do anything to her and cathc her in a submission. Hopefully, she wouldn't be too late...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 am

The moment Catherine was free, she immediately moved back a bit. She took what little time she had to catch her breath before tackling forward and attempting a hold. If she got her down, she would then try something a little bit different. She would try to wrap her legs around her neck and squeeze. but what she had in strength and endurance, she lacked in speed an technique

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 pm

No such luck for Auraborus. She wasn't able to recover in time, as Catherine recovered quicker. The dragon let out a "Hrgh!" As she was knocked back down to the soft bed mattress. In her frantic search for the other girl, Auraborus didn't notice until it was too late that Catherine was snaking her legs her neck for a neck scissor. She makes a loud and shocked gasped. "A-Ahn! No! No!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Catherine smiled. Her opponent was making a mistake. A common one, but a mistake none the less. "If I were you, I wouldn't speak and save that energy to throw me off." she criticized. She may be her opponent, but she was still giving her friendly advice. She did her best to squeeze harder while making sure Auraborus's legs were locked.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Groaning from getting choked by those legs, the dragon was thinking of and shooting down options. Running out of them, Auraborus bit her lip and went with the most elementary of options. She turns her head slightly and takes a long lick of Catherine's leg. If she didn't let go after that, Auraborus would bite the skin.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:44 pm

Catherine seem to let up as she licked her, but before her opponent could react, she got her head back into the game. Then right on the skin of her leg, she was bitten. Catherine yelped and her legs split a bit. Her opponent had a short time to react before her legs tighten again

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Feeling those legs open up from her neck, the dragon acted. She got up and tries to stomp on Catherine's back. After doing that, Auraborus reaches for a leg and tries now to sit on the opponent's back for a single-legged boston crab. Wrenching back on that leg, the dragon would look back to Catherine to see her face. "Thanks for the tip..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Catherine fails to react in time. First the stomp caused her to grunt, then before she could act, Auraborus grabbed her leg and pulled it up. After she spoke, she then replied "No problem." It might seem strange to say that with honesty, but Catherine truly was friendly. Of course, she wasn't going to throw the match. She attempted to force her way out of the hold with her strength.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next