Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, BlueMeanie, I_care_not_till_I_must, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RadiantKarna332, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 0

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

Catherine Pazz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine Pazz

Post by KillerV on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:44 am

Name: Catherine Pazz

Sex: F

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110lbs

Nationality: America

Alignment: Face

Entrance music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6kN7oKZWeg

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Not much, just to endure the match thats all!

Style: Being a tough jobber!

Type: Jobber

Preferred Attacks: Slap, hit-n-run

Preferred Matches: Any (No hardcore)

Endurance:★★★★★
Strength:★★
Speed:★★★★
Defense:★★★
Technique:★★

Finishing moves: None

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Physical Appearance:
Blue shorts, white tank top, red jacket, red knee pad on right knee, white socks, and green shoes.

Personality:
Fun loving optimistic girl that thinks positive from everything thats coming to her, regardless if its bad or even worst. Confident on herself of being cheerful and helping others in needs. She puts in effort and once she got her mind set on something, she would never let it go until its 100% complete, an perfectionist in her world. Addicted to working out, sunbathing, and swimming in the cool water under the summer sun.

Past/History:
Throughout the years in schools shes been in every sports ever existed; soccer, baseball, basketball, tracks, swimming, and even the dangerous rough ones like football and wrestling. Her favorite is mostly swimming just to feel cool in the water and having fun in the sun, always at the beach which gives her a excellent tan and keeping her healthy all year around. Finishing with school and heading to college just to learn various subject, a smart girl like Catherine knows fairly well with everything but she prefers to go out and do some activities than just sit at home or library to study. Keeping in shape at all times exercising everyday full of energy, almost never runs out of stamina even pushing her to the limit, at one point, messing her right knee up in which she have to wear a knee pad just in case. Recently, running into her new friend Rebecca Willow as she learned that the red head works, or mostly, participate at the wrestling league where you meet many different people and have matches with them, getting paid everytime when available. Her eyes wide open when hearing about it, knowing that her friend Rebecca mainly a jobber which she thinks she can do it too, just to prove that she can endure many rough matches and satisfied her opponents, even if it gets kinky...... "OH WELL! Sign me up!" As long she gets to work out, its all good for her.

Record 0-1
Win

Lost-
Domino-pinfall

Last edited by 6075 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

No more RPing here, possibly through Trillian
KillerV

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top