Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Why Hate Never Dies...

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why Hate Never Dies... - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Hate Never Dies...

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:47 am

"A friend is smene that resects you. You can surely agree with that. As on that matter, I do resect people that are NOT my friends. Variosus wrestlers here earned that easily." Though he thought that she had only seen him fight nce, and briefly. Hwwever, she said that she had seen him fight after that. "Y-You have?" The cat ears perk up slightly. That may mean she had seen him lose.... "And? What are your thoughts?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am

Cougra nodded as she replied, "Yes, I do agree that a friend is someone who respect you, but I believe that respect isn't the only thing that makes a friend. I know Anampo, and she wasn't trying to look for respect. She was looking for love and she even wanted care from you. But you were still focused on gaining respect that you didn't even bother if she didn't earn your respect. That kind of attitude has made her resistant and she won't ever respect you at all." The cat girl had to at least get her point across to show Jay that getting respect doesn't always work to make friends.

Then when it came to his fights, she would add, "In all honesty, you weren't bad. Not bad at all. Sometimes, you can get blinded by the heat of the match and your fighting that others can gain the upper hand in a clever way that you don't expect."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 pm

So, Anampo would never be his friend because he didn't respect her the first time, nor the second time when she tried to stand up to him. She even feared him. Jay stood up, looking at Cougra with a glare, but not an evil one. Without words, he walked into the room. Anampo looked up at him with gray eyes. "J-Jay..?"

He bows to her. "You still need to prove yourself to me. But, do it by showing me how strong you can get after an accident like this. Get stronger." He stood tall again, and slowly looked back to see and gauge Cougra's reaction.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:30 am

Cougra would be emotionless as Jay glared at her. She spoke out her point and she wondered how this guy would take it, not really caring if he rejects it. Jay would then walk back into the room where Anampo was and Cougra followed. Jay then said something that intrigued her; he told Anampo that to prove herself, she must be strong and able to survive through her current situation.

When Jay turned back, Cougra would be silent for a few moments, but then she slowly smiled and said, "Hmm! For your first time trying that approach, you didn't do bad at all. Now, you might be able to gain Anampo's trust after all."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:38 am

Anampo nods her head. She had to now prove to Jay that she was able to get stronger. She gave him a small smile. "Alright, Jay." She looks to Cougra. "Thank you for setting him on a better path, Cougra." Anampo lays back down when Jay mved back into the hallway. He looked at Cougra. "So, what now? Shall we talk more?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:13 am

Cougra smiled to Anampo also as she said to her, "You're welcome, Anampo. I'm glad that we were able to set things straight. I hope you get better soon, so I can help you be stronger."

She then looked to Jay and said, "Well, you told me about yourself and why you do what you do. Perhaps it is time I tell you my story."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:36 am

Jay shut the door to the room. He felt...better. He wasn't sure why, though. So, he just shrugged it off and looks to Cougra. "Its only fair. Shall we go somehere? Visiting hours are over soon. And I don't feel like being told to leave." Jay glanced to the door. What was he feeling? Hat was Cougra doing to him? Making him....Nicer?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:02 am

Cougra nodded as she said, "Yeah, okay. Let's go." She tuned to Anampo again as she added, "See you soon, Annie. Get well soon!" with that, the two would leave the room and back down the halls.

While walking, Cougra would say, "Where do you want me to begin in my life story that was...how I should say...from riches to rags?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:23 pm

The hospital was an uncomfortable place for Jay. He didn't like them, and had only recently began using them as of a few years ago. Once the two got outside, the sun was already slowly falling past the skyline that was dotted heavily with buildings. Jay's eyes lazily look around. "Riches to rags....You were once rich? Fell from glory?" The story sounded eerily similar or shared a few similarities with the story of another he knew once...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Cougra would feel the afternoon breeze blowing through her hair and she admired the beauty of the setting sun. But knowing that the truth must be told, she would turn to Jay and nodded in saying, "Well...yeah, you can say that."

Her mind would think back to those days of her past. "You see, before, I had no care in the world other than my own money and privileges. So many had flocked to me and became instant friends because of the things I had. I was widely accepted and popular and I thought life couldn't be more perfect."

She then she paused for a moment as she looked sad and continued. "That was until...everything changed. I remembered it from a few years back. My father's company made one too many bad investments out of desperation to flourish the business, and it led to us being...flat...busted...broke. My friends had all left me as soon as we started selling almost EVERYTHING we owned. We are now living in the suburbs and had to start over again. I was so desperate for that life I had before that I resolved to fighting in the streets to get money, but of course, that didn't make much difference. So in hearing about AFW, I thought I could gain money much quicker, but I had no idea that a few people can change my life entirely." Cougra is referring to Nick, Yoshiro, Anampo, Conza, and even Auraborus.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next