Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The best Summer getaway Ever.

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 3 Empty Re: The best Summer getaway Ever.

Post by valen311 Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Unfastening her seat belt once the pilot said it was ok to do so, the cowgirl knew that come what may she was fully committed to this trip. And as such, she refused to let one of her travel companions play the aloof loner card on her watch.
"Oh we'll be at the coastline, catching up on our tans, which this girl could definitely use." Tiffany spoke, pointing at herself. "Probably sweating out our hangovers too. But darlin,' neither one of you two gets to mope, brood, or do anything else hipster-y and emo-ish. Especially you, Reika, since this was your idea..." the Texan concluded her statement with a teasing grin at the Viper.

She reached out and shook Bunny's hand.
"Well, if being called Bunny is what you want, then that's how it it'll be." she said as she shook the other wrestlers hand. "Name's Tiffany, but you can call me Tiff. And, odd as it sounds, I met this gal at a karaoke bar, at a little AFW girl's night out sort of party. Fun times, Bunny, you should've been there. Reika's got a pretty good voice...."

Last edited by 133 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 am

For such a new friend of Reika's, Tiffany was one of the few who Reika minded having around her since they're visit that night, and of course, she was just as bubbly like a certain, blue headed person Reika left out from this trip. "Good voice? tch, mine was a better performance than Angel, Tiff~" Reika joked as the relationship between her and Tiff was well, as for Bunny though, she seemed quite the anti-social type from the kinds of people Reika normally hanged around with.

Still, there was a first time for everything, by gulping don the aspirins one by one with water, Reika would take a small groan, before lulling back into her seat as if it was a throne, after all, this was a first class flight, so her comfort zone was there if she needed it.

"True we'll do much, much more things like that, together Tiff, but Bunny Dear, you can join us if you want~" Reika said while teasing Tiff, with a flirty approach, as well as in her friendly laid back tone as she stretched, carefully, trying not to pull anything in her back, "perhaps, we could do something of your interest even~" she said, taking an interest into the biker chick as that wasn't from the effect of the aspirins, for once, she was taking the liberty of being interested in others, rather than herself and her towering ego of becoming a Friction legend.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 3 CxD01fY
The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:36 am

Bunny did raise an eye brow at the sight of watching the this odd coupling of friends banter back and forth about karaoke party’️s and better times gone by. She might just have worked up the will power to attend this party if it meant seeing the dreaded ‘Viper’️ belt out tunes to an out of date pop song in front of a liquored up crowd. But in all honesty watching the camaraderie between the Reika and Tiffany made Bunny feel like the odd one out, never being more apparent than now that she was still a stranger to them as they were to her. It made her consider just how strange it was these two had so willingly let a relative unknown with bunny ears into their little circle, but any inner contemplation would be halted as Bunny widened her eyes in surprise at Reika’️s invitation.

“Oh...uh, well, I think it’️s in your best interest if I stay as far from a karaoke mike as possible…” It would take a concentrated effort between her travel companions to actually get Bunny crooning her lungs out in front of an audience. Slowly but surely Bunny started to realize that she had saddled herself with a couple of party girls who seemed intent on subjecting her to the tropic nightlife involving margaritas, fast cars, and some of the most pulsating club scenes in the world. To say Bunny would feel out of place would be an understatement, but it didn’️t look like these girls were going to take ‘no’️ for an answer.

“Hmm…..I could recommend a few things for us to do but I get the feeling they might be too…..hipstery~…..,” Bunny leaned back in her chair with a slight smirk, fairly convinced the crowd she was hanging with wouldn’️t be interested in her more reserved ways of having a good time. “.....wait, do you mean Friction Champion, Angel.....you actually had a karaoke session with her? Heh...I may just have to start looking out for these parties of yours...”

Last edited by 11497 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:41 pm

"Yep." Tiffany smiled back at Bunny's question about Angel. "You really should've seen it. I wish I thought to use my phone to record the whole number. We made her sing that Shakira song, 'Wherever. whenever' and she really got into it. Did this great Shakira dance imitation and everything. Betcha it would've been a hit on Youtube."

Nodding as Reika spoke about having Bunny along, the cowgirl agreed verbally.
"Of course she's coming along." the Texan said, including the other woman into her and Reika's impromptu getaway. "And feel free to chime in with your ideas, Bunny. You might be surprised at what we'd consider fun."
Looking about, she found a menu listing the food and drinks aboard the first class flight.
"Holy crap, they eat waaaay better up here than in coach." she said, revealing this as the first time she'd ever flown first class....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Though the name Angel would probably make Reika, a little jealous the more she thought about potential fighters, who were psychically 'better' than her, she shook her head as Rei downed yet another gulp of her water, hearing about Bunny's own things she liked to do that was considered, hipster, in her words. But Bunny had yet to meet more of Reika, out of the ring for a change. "Eh, Angel was ok...hopefully one day I will get to see her in a match with me, or you even Bunny~" Reika winked at the biker bunny sitting there, as her mind was quickly in the mood for something alcoholic, relaxing even, straight after herself taking a few aspirins which wouldn't kill her in anyway, but more or less leave a bad taste in her mouth.

"What kinda things do you think as, a good time hm Bunny? shopping? tennis, perhaps? extreme activities?~" Reika smiled, as the thought of parachuting had came to her mind, or even taking out a speedboat to rip up the waves of the Caribbean, just like a band or reckless jet setters with money would do for kicks. Extreme activities on the other hand also meant the probability of streets fights, definitely not the kind of thing she was wanting, but a viewing of one would be most entertaining if it hosted such, wild, events.

However, Reika's body would need to take some rest first before any of that, "what do you think Tiff? rodeo maybe?~" she took a small laugh as Reika passed her a menu over, complete with the tastes of American tradition if Tiff's gut was rumbling, with her beady eyes.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:38 am

“Oh hooo~.... Is that right?” Bunny shot the Viper a sinister smirk when she mentioned stepping into the ring with her. “You hope for that now, but when the time comes you better believe I’️ll put up a more interesting fight than some schoolteacher…” Nudging her elbow into Reika’️s arm, it crossed Bunny’️s mind as to whether or not Reika realized the mood shift she went through. A few minutes ago Reika was a surly curmudgeon grumbling about her back pains, now she was shooting the breeze with a smile on her face. Like Bunny advised her, Rei was never gonna have allow herself to have a good time unless she removed that cloud of self-pity over her head. As for that match idea….being put through a table or not Rei’️s reputation as the so-called ‘Queen Pit Fighter’️ still stood strong, and pitting them against eachother,(no pun intended), was a challenge Bunny may look forward to one day.

Leaning back into her comfy first class, D.B. couldn’️t help but notice the sudden interest Reika was showing in the grim one. Smiling up at her with wide-eyed curiosity, no matter where the conversation went Rei kept coming back to Bunny with that blue eyed gaze of hers. Guess it was only natural.....she WAS the new kid on the block and seeing a bunny eared biker chick is going to raise a question or two. Took some effort, but Bunny finally starting opening up to her travel companions.

“Mmmm....alright, you win Rei....,” Bunny quipped with a pleasantly defeated tone, closing her eyes while she rested in her chair. “Honestly I think I get enough of the extreme stuff at work, not to say a good MMA Pay-per-view is out of the question. A relaxing swim session....good page turner, read the shit out of those....Driving down an open road with the wind in my face…..oh….and then there’️s my baby~….” Bunny sat up and started digging a photo out of her back pocket. “I’️ve only had her a few years, but I love her to death. It’️s a full time commitment though, making sure she’️s taken care of-ah, here it is.” Bunny pulled out a folded photo of her ‘baby’️ and showed it to Rei and Tiff, a beaming and prideful smile on her face. “Isn’️t she beautiful~…?”

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 pm

"Oh! We should make it a three way!" Tiffany chimed in during Reika and Bunny's talk of being in a match. "Wrestling match, I mean." she added when she realized how the statement sounded on it's own.

When Bunny brought out the picture of her baby, Tiffany smiled. The Texan owned a fully restored 1970 Ford Mustang. Pulling out her phone she brought up a picture of it.
"Aww, she's precious." she replied. "Here, I have one too. I have to leave her back in the States, but I take her out every time I go back home."

[url=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/valen2040/media/Tiffsbaby.jpg.html:183rs0t6]The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 3 Tiffsbaby.jpg[/url:183rs0t6]

Last edited by 133 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Rolling her eyes at the banter Bunny mentioned of Reika's, little scuffle with that of a person called Spencer, as her suggestion of having a little crowd made ring fight, did manage to perk that biker Bunny's ears up. Even Tiff's too which made things a little, questionable, on what this holiday getaway was going to be for, pleasure or very excruciating pain for some of them. But as Bunny went through a whole host of activity idea's, Reika looked at the photo of what looked like, Bunny's own 'pride and joy', sure, Reika had her own which she left back at the airport, but the love which Bunny showed for this cycle was a little interesting as she nodded her head.

"Hm, very American, though if you like travelling at a fast speed down a highway, top down, I'm sure I can hire a car out for us~" Reika said smugly, just showing the two that she had money, fame, and tended to go off on about her name.

But feeling a thirst for something alcoholic, Reika smirked as she wanted to impress her new friends, on who she was to get free drinks even, "mind getting us three elites a drink as soon as? I'm sure you know the name already~" Reika said to a passing member of the plane crew, looking them in the eyes, before they soon startled themselves to the surprising sight on they're plane. "Y yes Miss Suzuka! I'll be sure to bring the cabinet over!" said the crew member as they quickly hurried off, leaving Reika stretching smugly as she felt a certain feel, of being in charge on this flight.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:20 pm

“Mmm..70 Ford Mustang...stylish…” Bunny gave an approving smirk at Tiffany’️s particular taste of automobile, though she did show some concern when Tiffany brought up the idea of a three way ‘match’️ between the travel companions. Being the odd one out amongst an already established pair of friends didn’️t bode well for D.B.s chances of not being double teamed, though it’️s not like that would stop from here gladly accepting the challenge. “I’️m guessing you’️d prefer to leave her there then fly her out to Japan. Makes the trip home all the more worth it, right?” Bunny surmised while putting her picture back in her pocket.

Watching the frightened flight attendant scamper back up the aisle reminded Bunny of Reika’️s celebrity status, honestly forgetting all about it once the three of them starting shooting the breeze. Bunny shot Rei a curious glance as she relaxed in her chair. She was starting to wonder if Reika was going to get this type of reaction everywhere they went. “Huh….we havn’️t even landed on solid ground and we’️ve already started knocking them back….”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:57 pm

"Well, Tokyo's crowded streets rarely give my baby any sort of running." Tiffany replied. "Not to mention I'm not licensed to drive in Japan. I suppose I could get a license, but I'm pretty busy, and the public transit is far and beyond what we have in the States."

Putting her phone away, Tiffany caught Bunny's curious look at Reika.
"Yeah I don't know either. If she's famous, it's for something I haven't seen or heard of. Japanese child pop star maybe?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next