Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clearing the Summer Air

2 posters

Go down

Clearing the Summer Air Empty Clearing the Summer Air

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:11 am

The lights in the arena flashed on all at once, revealing Maria's masked face. She was sitting on a folding chair in the middle of the ring, one hand holding a microphone, and the other clutching the Aztec Championship that was slung over her shoulder. After a few moments to collect her thoughts, she finally managed to bring herself to speak.

"I know that my debut in AFW was....less than ideal. Certainly was a wake up call that told me how rusty I was....and this past week was no different." she began, leaning back in her seat, "But as a Champion myself, I expected the few here who hold that distinction would carry themselves honorably in the ring....yet my encounter with Adrian proved that some here will stoop to that level."

Getting to her feet, she indicated the tweet from Adrian, calling her out with a clearly cropped image of Maria's being rolled up, with half of the former champ's body off screen, "THIS was sent to me...in an attempt to humiliate my name...my legacy....but thankfully we have this amazing invention called recordings Adrian....so let's SHOW them what ACTUALLY happened."

On Cue, the tron lit up with a repeating moment from the match.

Clearing the Summer Air Cheating_roll_up

The crowd gasped, some even hurling chants of "Bullshit" before Maria raised a hand, "I want the fight you cheated me out of.....and I want you to come out here RIGHT NOW...and face me like a real fighter would!"

Clearing the Summer Air WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Summer Air Empty Re: Clearing the Summer Air

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:01 pm

It wouldn't take too long before Adrian Kytes showed herself, her waist looking a little bare compared to usual without the AFW World Championship belt wrapped around it even if she tried to compensate by wearing the most hideously over-designed shirt possible. "Maria, Maria," The former cosplayer began "I never took you for someone who couldn't take an L in peace."

"I mean, yes, there may have been some... 'questionable' officiating in our match but that's not on me!" The Bullet Club leader bullshitted, raising her free hand to add the air quotes "Referee's decisions are final and its not really worth my time to march all the way up to the office, fill out form 42B about how someone needs an eye exam before they can continue their job, and potentially get someone fired over your bruised ego. Nuh-uh."

"Unlike you, who can spare the time and not be haunted by undead vermin, I've really got bigger deals to be dealing with than you. So no, there's not going to be a rematch." She declared to a chorus of boos.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:32 pm

Maria's eyes narrowed as the former champion said her piece, unsurprisingly brushing off the accusations and seeing the win as just another win to put in her own record. Leaning over the ropes, she gritted her teeth and was trying VERY hard to not spit venom into the microphone, taking measured breaths and preventing herself from breaking Adrian's jaw. Last time she attacked someone who insulted her it didn't end well....she had to adapt.

"Ohhhhh I see...forgive me, you must have quite a lot to do without a title around your waist." she fired back, "Unsurprising though...if you couldn't beat me in a fair fight, then how could anyone expect you to hold on to something like this?" she remarked, holding up the ornate Aztec Championship, "I have taken many losses in my days Senorita.....but to someone as low as you....I will not accept it. So if you won't fight me fair and square on the basis of honor....then what else would you want hm?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Oh that was low. Well, not really that low compared to everything the former cosplayer had been saying, but Adrian felt it was a low remark to mention the lack of gold that was currently in her life. A commemorative replica on her wall could only go so far... but that title on Maria's shoulder was making a tempting argument.

She'd hoped to spend Summer Splash waiting in the wings during her girlfriend's match against Death Bunny, but if the luchadora was willing to put up a belt of her own, and one from a company with enough cash to shell out for a decent design department. And those guys charged out the ass "You want me at Summer Splash? Fine, we'll even do it under Lucha rules for all the difference that makes in a 1v1 match. But first, get on the phone to whatever championship committee you have to and make it official. The Aztec Championship on the line or it ain't happening."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:06 pm

Maria's competitive side couldn't help but take over, her lips pulled up into a satisfied smile. She was more than willing to stake her own gold if it meant getting a little bit of well deserved payback on Adrian.

She'd be lying if she said she felt completely confident about her chances though. Despite her desire to cheat in their last encounter, Maria could not underestimate her skill. Taking her lightly would leave HER without a belt and another loss to Adrian to boot. No...she was getting her undivided attention.

"Fine....you want the Aztec Championship? It's on the line.....and I will make sure you realize why it has stayed with me for so long." she said, patting the gold plated belt before slinging it back over her shoulder, "By the time the dust settles....maybe I will have taught you a thing or two...."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down