by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by acuyra Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 pm

"Pretty sure-" She gritted her teeth as Lydia went over a nerve. She thought the bruise at that spot had fully healed, but there must have been a little left under the skin, because it felt like fire below. She chuckled a bit, leeching onto Lorenza's attitude to help calm down. "Pretty sure you're the first person to call me cute since I put on the gloves. Congratulations."

The thought of Lorenza drunk was an amusing thought to occupy herself with by its own, and Carmen could hardly believe she was going to have the pleasure. She never pictured Lorenza as much of a drinker, maybe a wine woman, definitely not a party girl. Life was full of surprises. "Not a pu..." She gritted her teeth, but managed a smile out of it. Not crying, not crying.

Lydia seemed to be in her own little world as she went to work, moving with steady hands and focused eyes. Carmen had to admire the control in those fingers, the precision with which she moved. the attention to detail. She never had the talent for being an artist, but she was a professional, she could imagine the tenacity and dedication it would take to reach that level.

Back to top Go down

A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Couple of Wild and Crazy Girls (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue May 27, 2014 2:54 am

Carmen still seemed to have plenty of fighting spirit left in her, even as the needle dug into her hip and began depositing ink beneath her skin. She wouldn’️t cede any ground to Lorenza even when she was being painfully pricked in this manner. Lorenza grinned. She didn’️t want Carmen to cede any ground, verbal or literal, to her just because she was preoccupied. That was no fun at all. She was glad that Carmen remained her usual self.

“Really? I’️m the first person?” Lorenza asked. She was sort of surprised at that. “I guess that makes sense.” She chuckled. Then she would quiet down and watch with some measure of morbid curiosity as Lydia worked on Carmen’️s hip. The Puerto Rican didn’️t seem to be enjoying the sensation of the needle piercing her side, but, as far as reactions to receiving a tattoo went, Carmen was hardly the worst Lorenza had seen. In fact, she was taking it like a champ.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 27, 2014 3:31 am

If Carmen had to describe the next hour, she would have to liken it to getting a shot. A shot that, instead of lasting for just a blink, lasted for an entire hour. At the half way point, she was pretty much used to it, though she would be lying if she said her eyes didn't well up a few times. But she didn't cry! She might have if Lorenza wasn't there, but she held it together, not wanting to give Lorenza any more ammunition than she already had.

She might have done a little squeal, though. Twice. Lydia wasn't swayed by it. She kept her laser like focused honed for the entire hour, not saying a single peep. Carmen wasn't even completely sure she breathed, until the time was over and she finally spoke. "Done."

Carmen craned her neck and looked down, then sat up all the way to get a good look - sure enough, Lydia had done an excellent job. It had everything Lorenza suggested, but more to the point, the detail was excellent. Carmen could even see the stitches in the glove and the wrinkles around the underside, and a few drops of blood dripped, here and there. Excellent little touches.

"Wow." She gave it a tentative touch and hissed at the pain, before running her fingers over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 27, 2014 5:17 am

Carmen obviously could handle the blunt force trauma of a punch much better than she could handle the sting of a needle. Lorenza smiled as she watched the tattoo slowly take shape on Carmen’️s hip. The reactions of her rival were funny, and, honestly, Lydia did some of the best tattoo work Lorenza had ever seen. When the tattoo was finished, Lorenza had to take a step closer and marvel at it. One green glove, one white—Lorenza’️s colors—each of them almost photorealistic. The wrinkles of the leather, the stitches around the wrist…Lydia’️s work was very, very impressive.

“Nice,” Lorenza said, hovering a hand just over Carmen’️s new tattoo, not wanting to touch it just yet. “Very nice. Looks good on you, Carmen.” She turned to Lydia. “You’️re an expert. The gloves look so real. Do you watch a lot of boxing?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 27, 2014 5:48 am

Huh. It did look good on her, Carmen had to admit. Fit against her skin so nice, stood out well even with her tan, gave her a vibrant look. She'd counted on keeping it hidden for the most part, but now that she actually saw the end result, she was thinking about wearing stuff with higher middriffs, maybe even getting a wrestling outfit that exposed it. "Very nice. Very, very nice."

Carmen hopped out of the chair and motioned for her rival to take her place, as Lydia nodded Lorenza's way and started to load up some more colors, restarting the machine. Preparing for round two. "Sometimes. It's hard to get female boxing matches out here, though, so I don't recognize either of you. Sorry." She tapped her head. "I have a photographic memory. It helps." She looked Lorenza over. "Do you mind if I see the work that's been done on you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 27, 2014 7:07 am

Lorenza shrugged. “No big deal. Not a lot of people recognize us, even boxing fans. You should definitely come and watch the next time the two of us fight, though.” She smiled at Carmen as the Puerto Rican boxer got up out of the chair, still admiring her new tattoo that would forever connect her with Lorenza. Lorenza would take her place in the chair, wiggling a little to get herself comfortable.

Lydia made herself busy replacing the ink in the machine and preparing it for Lorenza’️s turn. Lorenza would watch, with a look of fascination on her face. She didn’️t usually bother to watch the preparations when she got her tattoos. Usually those were done before she even came into the parlor. This was a rare opportunity for a behind-the-scenes look.

Once that was done, Lydia turned to her and asked to see her tattoos. “Oh, yeah,” Lorenza said. She would pull her Chivas Tijuana jersey up over her head, tossing it at Carmen to hold while she was getting her new tattoo. Lorenza was wearing a lime green bra underneath, and the light color made her current black tattoos all the more striking. “Check them out. I have a friend back in the United States who did them for me.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 27, 2014 7:23 am

Carmen ran her hand over the tattoo one last time before putting her shirt back on and taking a seat, pulling up a stool near the chair for it. She let her legs dangle, swinging them around to give Lorenza the occasional poke in the shin with her toe.

She caught Lorenza's shirt and gave it a playful sniff - sure enough, she had gotten to the point where she could recognize Lorenza's scent. Kind of neat, kind of weird, kind of creepy. She slung it over her shoulder and looked Lorenza's chest over, taking note of her well-defined abs and her generous chest. "Lime green looks nice on you." She reached over and gave Lorenza's right breast a little squeeze, just to mess with her. "Half-surprised you don't have blue to match your hair."

Lydia took a keen interest in Lorenza's tattoos as well, rather unnecessarily grazing her fingers of the kanji and the stars. In fact, she seemed to like Lorenza's skin quite a lot. "I might just do that. Thank you."

Carmen rubbed her chin for a moment, looking back at Lorenza. "Actually...hm. Hey, I'm going to speak to Lorenza in Spanish for a second. You mind?"

Lydia shook her head, still focused on the skin, going over it like she was an appraiser. Hell, she really was, in a way.

"Cool." She crossed her legs and leaned Lorenza's way. <"Hey. We should get her to tag along. What do you say?">

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 am

“Oh, gracias, mi hermana,” Lorenza would say when Carmen complimented the color of her bra. She would smile a little at her rival, and that smile would grow wider when Carmen reached out a hand to squeeze her breast teasingly. Lorenza tilted her head to the side and locked her eyes on Carmen’️s, batting her eyelashes a little and puffing out her lips. “Oh, you like what you see, huh? Better keep your hands off the merchandise, unless you’️re ready to buy it…”

She snorted. “Buy it a drink, anyway.”

Her attention would quickly be diverted from Carmen back to Lydia, as she felt the tattoo artist’️s fingers running over her belly, feeling her tight abs, tracing her star and kanji tattoos. It was obvious to Lorenza, as well, that Lydia seemed to have quite the interest in her skin. The Mexican boxer would have a funny smile when Carmen started speaking to her in Spanish.

<Have her tag along?> Lorenza repeated in their native tongue. <We could. She seems fun. Did you want her for yourself? Or…>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 am

That was the other nice thing about knowing Lorenza, it gave her plenty of opportunities to speak in Spanish. She had Army, and she'd done a little speaking with Angel before the bout, but it was nice to just have a straight up talk with her fellow lady boxer. Made her feel at home.

<"She's cute."> Carmen looked Lydia over for a moment. It was hard to see the woman under all those tattoos, but once she did, it wasn't too bad. <"It a ghosty sort of way. I think she wants to worship your skin, though. Not sure if that's sexy or the plot to a slasher fic. I could see you, too, though. Imagine it - after the dance, she brings you back here for a 'private session. Gets you on the chair, straddles your waist, slowly pulls off your shirt, runs her hands over your luscious chest...">

Carmen burst out laughing before she could go any further, just picturing it her head. It was a hot mental image, really, just silly to talk about. <"Is she your type? What is your type? And if you say 'cute nurses', I'm gonna pimp slap you.">

Last edited by 12547 on Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 27, 2014 8:51 am

Lorenza would glance surreptitiously at Lydia, finding herself in basic agreement with everything Carmen had to say about the tattoo artist. There was something very appealing about the tattoo artist. Lorenza could definitely envision having some fun with her…of course, with Carmen here, Lorenza didn’️t have to bother envisioning it for herself. Her sister would do all the imagining for her. Lorenza gave Carmen a funny smirk when the Puerto Rican boxer described, in fairly vivid detail, what she imagined Lorenza and Lydia might do together.

<Mm, that does sound nice. It sounds like you’️re even getting a little hot just thinking about it, eh, Carmen?> Lorenza prodded. <Sounds like you’️d love to watch her get all up on this, and run her hands over my…luscious chest.>

When Carmen asked her what her type was, Lorenza would chuckle. <Oh, someone’️s still bitter about losing, eh?> she taunted. Then, she got a little more serious: <My type…I don’️t have much of a type. I’️ve never had time for girlfriends. All my relationships have been very short and just sort of…ended.> She would shrug, making sure not to move her midsection lest she disturb Lydia’️s revelry. <I guess…a strong woman. A strong, sexy woman, but one who is okay with being on the bottom.>

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next