Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Going to the Pool

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Going to the Pool - Page 3 Empty Re: Going to the Pool

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 am

"Ahh!" Charlene yelped as she was squirted by the water from Maya's mouth. "Oh you!" the blonde responded by splashing some water to her friend's face a couple of times, laughing.

How long had it been since she's having fun like this? Ever since she signed to be a wrestler, her life had been quite hectic. The training was alright, but her matches had been quite overwhelming for her. She wasn't ready for it, but Charlene wasn't ready to give up yet. Sooner or later she'd get her win eventually. For now, though, she's going to relax and enjoy her day with her new friend. Days like this might be a rarity after all.

"Nah, not all the time," the blonde replied. "The weather's not that bad I guess. And ew, even if I'm not a rain person myself, having a hot weather all the time would drive me nuts as well!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:22 am

Maya threw her arms up to shield her eyes as Charlene retaliated with some more splashing of her own, the purple haired woman giggling as the two exchanged splashes while blissfully unaware of the eyes watching them from around the pool. Normally Maya would pick up on being watched like that, getting all embarrassed and going off to some isolated corner to get away from those watching her, but with Char she didn't even notice much less care that people might be looking at them funny.

"Hey! Before you make any judgements you should know all the sun gives you plenty of opportunities to go to the beach or the pool." She said trying to convince someone she had just met how great her hometown was. It didn't feel like she was talking to a stranger though, it felt much more like talking to a friend she hadn't seen in a long time. Maybe it was because of how similar they were but Maya felt really close to Charlene, it was the same feeling she had when she was around Lisa, except with Char she wasn't being reminded of how...insatiable she had gotten during her match with her now best friend Lisa.

As their splashing continued Maya suddenly lunged up out of the water towards Char, exclaiming "Got ya!" as she grabbed onto the woman's shoulders and pushed her down towards the water. In the midst of this Maya's chest would press against Charlene's face but Maya didn't seem to notice, giggling as she tried to dunk the blonde's head underneath the water before letting her go.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 pm

"Well, if you put it like that..." Charlene seemed to agree with what Maya said, before the girl suddenly threw herself towards her. "W-waahh...?!"

Whatever she wanted to say next was smothered by the splash that resulted from her body being dunked down into the pool... as well a something... squishy...? It's only after she opened her eyes underwater that Charlene realized that her face was pressed against Maya's bikini covered breasts. The blonde's face quickly turned red, and she began to squirm frantically, which accidentally rubbed her face between Maya's cleavage. In her panicked state, though, Charlene didn't really realize what she's doing until her friend let her go.

"Phwawhhhh...!" the blonde gasped as her head splashed out of the water. "T-that was mean...!" she pouted after shaking her head, still blushing.

It's only then that the blonde realized that a lot of eyes were turned on both of them. Earlier she was enjoying her exchange with Maya so much that she didn't really care about her surrounding. Well, after enduring matches after matches being humiliated in front of the crowds, Charlene had actually started to try ignoring the crowds. However, this time she was in a public area and... and... they didn't see what's happening underwater.... right...?

The blonde's face blushed deeper as her pout turned into a nervous smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:02 am

When Charlene's head popped back up out of the water a few seconds later Maya had her right hand over her mouth and her left arm folded over her stomach while she giggled much more like a care free teenager rather than the experienced AFW wrestler she was. She really did feel like she was back in high school for a moment, having gone down to the public pool to spend some time with her friends, her only care in the world at that point being her confused feelings towards her best friends.

"Shah! Not mean...just playful." Maya replied with a quick teasing sticking out of her tongue soon following, still not realizing what she had accidentally done while Char's head was underneath the water.

She went to splash the blonde a bit more when she suddenly noticed most eyes around the pool were upon them, Maya smiling nervously as she just sent a small splash at Charlene rather than the wave she had intended to a moment ago. "Ummm sorry everyone!" She called out hoping it would satisfy the onlookers and for a majority of them it did, however a few of the younger boys were still staring though there reasons were doing so were obvious even to her.

Wading through the water towards Charlene she leaned in so as to whisper low enough to make sure no one else overheard her, however before she got the words out of her mouth she noticed Char's face was a deep crimson. Knowing the sight of an embarrassed woman immediately, as it was a look she more often than not displayed herself, Maya thought back trying to figure out what there was to be blushing over. It wasn't long before Maya replayed dunking Char's head from a few minutes ago and recalled feeling something pressing against her breasts...

"Oh wait wait I didn't mean...I was just....I promise I hadn't meant to do that Charlene!" Maya suddenly burst out while her face now turned a deep shade of crimson, waving her hands in front of her face as she panicked for a moment there.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:03 pm

It seemed that Maya didn't realize immediately what she just did. That, or she really meant it when she said just being playful. It wouldn't really surprise Charlene, really. AFW seemed to attract girls with bold attitude after all. She just kept pouting for a bit as Maya apologized to everyone around her, not really upset, just a bit shocked from being dunked into the pool. The blonde then noticed the change of expression on her friend's face, and soon enough her suspicion was confirmed.

"Uh... yeah... t-that's alright," she wave a hand, still looking embarrassed herself. "It happens..."

Glancing around her surrounding, it seemed that both of them were still getting several glances from the other. Were the whispering people on the far corner talking about them? Charlene shook her head, she didn't want to get paranoid over a small accident like that. Ugh, sometimes she kinda wished she had a private pool. Maybe when she finally managed to make a name in the wrestling world she could get it, and some more. That felt like a long long way to go in her current state.

"L-let's go over there..." she pointed to a less crowded area of the pool before starting to waddle her way through the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Maya's moment of panic hadn't done anything to divert attention away from the two beautiful women, in fact it only drew a few more pairs of eyes their way as she waved her hands about and practically shouted out her apology to Charlene over what had occurred underneath the water. Listening to Charlene's response it was clear Maya had only served to create further embarrassment for the both of them, certainly not her intention but it seemed everything she did ended up doing just that no matter how hard she tried just to have fun and not embarrass Charlene.

As her new friend looked about the pool Maya did the same, noticing just how many people were looking their way for the first time and blushing even deeper from this realization. Maya sunk back into the water so that her head was all that was above the surface, almost as if trying to hide from those inquisitive eyes.

"Oh ok, sure I will follow you." Maya replied softly, raising out of the water as she followed after Charlene into the far side of the pool where there were far lass people to stare at them. Once they had arrived she tried her best to push those looking their way out of her mind, focusing her attention solely upon Charlene. "So why did you join the AFW if I might ask, you certainly don;t seem like most AFW girls...AND I mean that in a good way!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:00 am

Once they arrived at the less crowded area of the pool, Charlene felt a bit more relaxed. She's still embarrassed, but it was nothing compared to what she went through in her matches. Perhaps there were a few positive things about her wrestling career after all. The blonde was still facing away from Maya, taking her time to calm herself first until her friend shot her with that question.

"Eh..." she turned her head to look at the girl. "Uh..."

The former model gazed away for a bit before she turned around fully to face Maya. She let out a heavy sigh. It was foolishness that made her ended up in this place, if she had to say.

"I... I got tricked..." she said with a pout. "Like, you know, they said I could have a great career in the wrestling world even without experience... Ahh... if only I knew better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:23 am

Maya couldn't help but notice that despite having swam away from many of the prying eyes and ears at the other end of the pool Charlene hadn't yet turned back around to look at her, worrying Maya that her unintentional rubbing of her breasts against the blonde's face had alienated the woman, possibly ruining the otherwise pleasant time they had been having. After finally finding someone in the AFW as shy and reserved as herself she should have known her more instinctual urges might surface to ruin things, no matter how hard she tried to resist them with someone as lovely as Charlene.

"Ummm, again sorry about what happened back there." Maya said trying to apologize yet again hoping that would appease her potential new friend, but when Char did turn around and revealed what she had truly been thinking about she let out a sigh of relief. "Yea I was made promises too as well that haven't exactly been kept." Maya said softly, not explaining that she had been promised she would be able to overcome those inner thoughts she was always having about her fellow women.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:38 am

"Uh-uh, they're bunch of sneaky people, I'd say!" Charlene said in response to Maya's words.

Thinking back about it, the blonde felt that she should have known better. There's no way that someone like her, who had zero experience about fighting, let alone wrestling, could somehow have a successful career in a place like AFW. There were people who joined because they seek bigger challenge, people who probably practiced wrestling ever since they're kids. For a former model like her who only knew several holds from watching the television? She'd be lucky to ever get a first win. Even the kawaiis could kick her ass!

"Well, I guess it's partly my fault too for not giving it too much thought. Maybe... maybe I should quit..." she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:57 am

Maya wasn't quite sure what to say to the girl in order to cheer her up, it wasn't as if she had a lot of experience talking people out of feeling embarrassed or shy. Most of the time it was the other way around, with Lisa trying to convince Maya she was being too hard on herself about something or that she needed to come out of her shell more, and while Lisa had proven rather good at it some of her methods weren't likely to work on Charlene like they did her. She was nibbling softly upon her bottom lip, trying to think of what to say next, when she heard Charlene say she should just quit.

"What?! No way you can't quit!" She half shouted out, grabbing Charlene by her shoulders and pulling her a little closer. "W..what I mean is...you don't want to quit and show them you couldn't cut it, yes thats it." Maya only then realized how close they were standing to each other but she couldn't step away either, otherwise Charlene might not take what she was saying seriously. So she did her best to fight back the blush creeping over her cheeks, to remain looking serious as she stared into Charlene's eyes.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next