by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) Empty Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished)

Post by Lordoftigers Fri May 09, 2008 3:30 am

IN THE GYM
Submission style wrestling in a pool
Winning conditions; single submission accepted by aggressor

Itzal walked through the training facility and went into the swimming pool area wanting to cool down while working out. He stripped down just wearing a pair of boxers before he dived into the pool. He swam down to the bottom then came back up. He shook his head the water flying off his white hair he chuckled looking around the place smiling "this really isn't a bad place though I still haven't met anyone yet." He sighed before he began to swim laps around the pool for his excercise.

Last edited by 159 on Fri May 23, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) Empty Re: Itzal at the pool

Post by Kelsea Sun May 11, 2008 1:35 am

Itzal swam another length of the pool but this time as he came back to his starting point he'll notice that someone had wondered in while he'd been swimming.

By her outfit, perhaps she was one of the on duty nurses on the campus... The nurse's dress seemed quite revealing, particularly around the bust area.. Plus the dress didn't reach down that far past her hips.. Seems she was sitting facing him on a bench he might have been able to see right up the dress to her panties if she didn't have her legs crossed.

She had cute long pink hair and had an equally cute face. She cradled a clipboard just below her breast line, he wouldn't have known it but wrestlers that had been here for a while would have known this girl as Nurse Nikki...

"Sorry, don't let me distract you.. Swimming is one of the top ways to keep your body nice and healthy, not the only way though.."

Spotlight
characters:
Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) ELZuoMvItzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) OG5hnuaItzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) Cg3CzYmItzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun May 11, 2008 3:04 am

Itzal had stoped swimming when he noticed the girl quickly taking in her appearance blushing a little bit at how cute she was and what she was wearing. THe blush dissapeard quickly though as he was trying to hide it from the girl so she would n't think he was just ogling gid who had never seen a cute girl befor.

"Your right on the fact that its not the only way but it is a really a good way though. The name is Itzal by the way I'm new around here so I don't anyone so don't be offended for me not knowing you either." He smiled trying to show he was being friendly "though what other ways would you recommend to keep my body healthy?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun May 11, 2008 3:17 pm

"Some say that sex is one of the best ways to keep fit," She said bitting her lower lip and looking right at him.. "It works a lot of muscles at the same time... But then again, anything that gets your heart racing and increases your breathing rate is good for the body.. Including wrestling." She bobbed slightly on the bench, her breasts giving an enticing little bounce as she leaned forwards. She looked bashfully down at her feet for a moment.

"As a nurse I'm trained mainly in medical facilities.. But I could still help you work out, if you like..?"

Spotlight
characters:
Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) ELZuoMvItzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) OG5hnuaItzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) Cg3CzYmItzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon May 12, 2008 2:40 am

Itzal was completly shocked at her statememnt unable to believe what he was hearing from this girl. He could feel his cheeks starting to burn red but somehow he managed to keep himself under control. One of the few things he was really good at was keeping his emotins in check or atleast keep them from showing to much.

"Well im..." he stammered slightly as he stared at the girl who was very beatiful and enticing indeed. "Well if you want to help me work out then by all means please."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 12, 2008 3:23 pm

"We could work out with a wrestling match.. I need the practice also as I'm not so good.." She said with a blush.

"How about in the shallow pool, its only shin high there.. and we could have a submission match maybe..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon May 12, 2008 8:24 pm

"Sure" he sai dsmiling warmly a blush on his cheeks as well at the prospect of his first match being with this girl. He then went over othe shallow end of the pool "ok then lets get going, lets have a fun match here."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Nikki followed him along the outside of the pool. She put her clipboard down safely away from the edge of the pool so that it wouldn't get wet, and then came back..

"Oh wait a minute... I really shouldn't get my uniform all wet.." She said innocently, then slowly started unbuttoning the front right in front of him.. Her cleavage underneath being the first thing he could see, her breasts held tightly together by a faint pink bra. She unbuttoned it further and then smoothly slid out of the dress.. Left in her stockings, and a faint pink panties and bra set... As well as the cute collar and cufflings.

She walked back towards the pool, acting as if it was completely normal for her to just take off her nurses uniform in order to wrestle. She tested the water with her toe and then slipped into the pool also.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 pm

He watched her as she started undress right in front of him making him blush agian and he tried his best to conceal it. He looked her over completly which ended all hopes of him not blushing she was simply stunning and what she was wearing just added on to the effect of her beauty.

He shook his head getting himself focused back on the match that he was about to have "alright then it seems that your ready." He smiled bowing to his opponent to show his good will for her in the match "lets have a good match."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 12, 2008 10:34 pm

"Oh, just another moment.. better prepare my body for the water.." She said and bent over, giving him a money shot right down her cleavage. She scooped a couple of handfuls of water and then splash on the top of her chest, gasping faintly at how cold the water was as it ran down her breasts and body in trickles.. Scooping another two handfuls she did the same again, apparently oblivious to how distracting this might be for Itzal...

"Ok ready..." She said, not waisting any more time in moving towards him and trying to lock up gently with her hands on his shoulders

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished) Empty Re: Itzal vs. Nurse Nikki (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next