Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion]

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:34 am

Blossom wasn't the fastest car on the freeway - it took her a moment to really register that last part. But when it hit - oh, did it hit.

Her eyes widened as she looked Maki over. Maybe she shouldn't judge, since the two of them were about the same size and Blossom had given her quite a fight, too. But actually beating Death Bunny? And when Maki was only on her second match? Impressive. Very impressive.

"Wow, you won?" She smiled and gave her a shake on the shoulder. "That's amazing! How did you ever pull that off?"

Back to top Go down

Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion]

Post by killcarrion Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:21 am

“Uh….,” Maki’️s head wobbled back and forth from Blossom’️s entirely reasonable response to such an unbelievable bit of news. The idol had intended on glossing over who the winner of the match was as she recanted the story, or possibly even fibbing and giving Bunny the win, but that cat is out of the bag and half way down the street by now.

“…Th-thanks…but it’️s not exactly something Bunny likes to get into. I-I just got lucky, REALLY!!...Hehehe…,” Maki nervously laughed with one hand resting on the back of head, dying to change the subject before the floppy eared one returned from her powder break, which would be any minute now.

“B-but anyway, it was weird but after that match she kind of..well, leveled out. A bit, ya know. She’️d see me around the gym and offer some advice every here and again. She wasn’️t bitter about it or anything, in fact before I knew it I realized I was the only person she talked to in the whole federation!! But I think the change of scenery will be a blessing in disguise for her, she’️s already making so many more friends. Which is amazing considering how much of a grump she can be…,” Putting her tea cup down, Maki turned her back to Blossom in preparation for her routine. Grabbing her pointy ribbon Maki would slant them downwards before turning back to Blossom with a near picture perfect imitation of D.B. and her trademark grimace, her bright ribbon now bent forward like bunny ears with her arms folded across her chest.

“…*Tch*…Don’️t think this makes us friends…idiot!!,” Maki impersonation was sure to get a few laughs from Blossom…..but maybe not much from the Real Death Bunny having stealthily crept up behind the pink-haired impersonator without her knowledge, shadowing down upon them both with the real deal scowl…

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 am

Ooo, gossip. Blossom loved her some gossip.

She listened with wide eyes and perked ears, fully rapt attention. She'd been curious about Death Bunny's origins - so curious that she tried looking it up on the net. But Google wasn't helpful, and Bing was even less helpful than that. She even tried AskJeeves! No luck. Getting this little glimpse was more than helpful. And more than a little funny, too, so much that she burst into a giggle fit at the spot-on impression.

And that fit came to an abrupt end when she saw the shadow looming over them like the angel of fluffy death. She reached over quick and straightened out Maki's ribbons, hopefully doing it fast enough to spare them from the wrath.

She flopped back, looking up to Death Bunny. "Hey! Did you find the bathroom okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 am

An audible gulp could be heard from the impersonator idol once she noticed the bunny eared shadow cast over the two quivering gossipers. Squinting hard as Maki sensed the deathly imposing Bunny girl motioning her hand towards her head, the dread of an incoming wallop rendering her motionless…..

“…….Night of the Lepus…….That’️s what we’️ll watch.” By some miracle of circumstance, D.B. had apparently just missed Maki’️s comedy routine, her hand instead ruffling up Maki’️s pink hairdo with a firm grip rather than pounding her head through the seat cushions.

“…Eh?...Awwww…… I hate when you do that,” Though still relieved to be alive, a slightly annoyed Maki spent some time rearranging her now crooked ribbon, as Bunny sat between the two, reaching for her tea and talking a long sip, keeping her eyes closed in a meditative posture while she asked the pair, "...So...what did I miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 am

"Night of the Lepus!" Blossom shot her fist up in the air in triumph, glad they were going to have their little MST3K session. In fact, they filled out the trio very nicely - Bunny would make a great Mike, she was Tom Servo, and Maki would be Crow. They could even get their own theme music, start doing audio tracks, maybe get a site...

Whoa. Stop. Focus.

She got back to reality as Bunny came back over, taking a seat between them. She didn't like being deceptive, but if that was the price she had to pay to keep blood from being shed, she was okay with it. Just not something she'd make a habit of. "We were just talking about wrestling in general, you know! Remember our first match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Once her ribbon stood at full attention Maki leaned towards the coffee table and grabbed “The Night Of The Lepus” to give it a quick read….her expression getting more and more mortified as key words stuck in her mind.

“Blood….eviscerated…..uncensored?....He-Hey guys, this uh, won’️t be too scary, right?”

“Yeah…when I first saw you I thought you were a hyperactive little imp that I couldn’️t wait to pile drive through the mat….and then we spoke….and I was proven right.”
Bunny continuously sipped her piping hot drink, lost in a blissful tea induced relaxation.
[size=85:2rdndhxr]
“I-It’️s just I got nightmares one time just from watching a commercial about “The Exorcist” and…uh….

“But what about that match? Not harvesting any sour grapes are you?”

Noticing her voice was falling on deaf bunny ears, Maki accepted her spooky fate and stepped forward with slumped shoulders to place the Blu-ray movie in the player.

Last edited by 11497 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

"Yeah, things started out pretty rough." She snuggled up with Bunny and dared to lay her head on the bearer of the bear coffin. "But then we got to know each other, and now we're making fast friends! And we have Maki now, too! And Jackpot! Soon, AFW will be ours!"

She raised her hand in a moment of triumph. Then lowered it. And coughed.

"Ahem. Anyway. No, I'm not mad or anything." She gave Bunny a slug in the shoulder."But I'm going to even the score when over this caste comes off. Gonna go back to training camp and pick up some news moves. I'll debut my new move on you - the Field of Pain! Or the Pain Blossom. Whichever sounds cooler."

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:25 am

*clink*clink*clink*

Bunny’️s tea cup would rattle in rhythm with that shiver up her spine she felt thanks to that blasted cuddling, she was just starting to achieve a serene state of mind then…..she wasn’️t here for 5 minutes before…..dammmmiiiiit.

Maki’️s ribbons would perk up when she heard her name, giving the couched duo a thumbs-up while figuring out the remotes and channel settings, determined not to have Blossom lift one finger for the night. Thankfully despite her shakings Bunny never let a drop of heated tea spill, a slight smil-

*thunk*

Nevermind, the punch to Bunny’️s arm caused her to spill some on her now burning lap.

“Grr…You are a Pain, Blossom!!” Grabbing a napkin D.B. would furiously wipe way the tea leaving some redness on her thigh. After having calmed down from her little temper tantrum, Bunny felt the need to deliver some bad news since Blossom felt the need to bring up the idea of another bout between the two.

“You know, even with my consent, the league may not sanction the match just like that. You’️ve already lost to me twice, and what was your record before you got injured , like 1-4? You’️re going to have to earn your way back up the ranks this time and prove you’️ve got what it takes, no more freebie rematches this time!!” To further emphasize this harsh truth the grouchy Bunny would sharply point her finger into Blossom’️s chest before slumping back into the sofa with her arms folded.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 am

After a few tense moment, Maki won her desperate fight with the remote control and wrestled the DVD player into submission, forcing it to whir to life and start to play the movie with a sharp whine, booting up. That was one fierce battle won - now Blossom had to fight a battle of wills.

She took a few napkins and helped dry up Bunny's thigh, sighing as she got chewed out - and rightfully so. Aside from just being a klutz - and she couldn't blame it on the cast, as much as she'd like to - Bunny was completely right about her dismal record. Heck, she was more right than she even knew, since it would be 1-5 if you counted the unofficial bout she'd had, which Blossom did, of course. And the fight against Jamie couldn't even really be called a fight. Kind of like beating up a little kid on the playground. A really annoying little kid that probably had it coming, but still. Nothing to be proud of.

But those days were behind her. She was going to improve. It wouldn't be easy, sure, but the Blossom that returned to AFW wouldn't be the same one that left.

She looked up at Bunny with a serious face, the best one she could manage. Focused eyes. Maybe imitating Bunny herself, a bit. "Tell me what I have to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:40 am

Bunny looked over towards Blossom who was attempting very uncharacteristically to take things serious for a change. Leaning over towards her, Death would give her some pearls of wisdom from a seasoned veteran.

“You want to know what you have to do?....” Death would lean closer with her stone sold scowl and place her hands on her shoulders and look into her eyes, speaking those words with enough sincerity as if she were about to reveal the hidden secrets of the universe.

“…SIT TIGHT…” Bunny would lift Blossom and twist her midair so she was facing the television…

“…SHUT UP…” Place the bowl of popcorn on her lap…

“…AND ENJOY THE MOVIE.” Finally sitting back in her seat with arms folded again. “You’️re benched until you get that thing off your foot so rest…recoup…and enjoy the time off…”

“Okeeeeey-Pokey…We’️ve got movie signs!!!~….”
Maki scuttled back to her seat and pulled out a Powerpuff girl blanket from her tote bag, drapping it over the legs of herself and her other couch mates as the feature presented itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next