Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion]

Post by acuyra Thu May 29, 2014 6:58 pm

The doorbell startled her, but she remembered who it was, right away - Bunny had mentioned her friend would be coming over, and she was more than eager to see Maki firsthand. Any friend of Bunny's had to be equally cool and awesome, and the way Bunny described her, it seemed like the two of them had some things in common. Maybe they could get Death Bunny to start cracking a few smiles.

"No, they're not aliens, silly, they fight aliens. Alien Fighters." She got up and started walking to the door. "See, this alien. Nimbar, he comes down to Earth, and there's this guy named Gorganus, he's an emperor, an evil alien emperor, and he wants to take over the Earth, because it has focal portals or...something...it's never really explained all that well. So Nimbar, he can't fight him, because he's a giant blob and he sucks like that, so he gets these teenagers to fight for him, and he gives them superpower tattoos based on the constellations, so like, Scorpio and Apollo and stuff like that, and they grow big and fight monsters and when they're powers combine, they form Knightron and it's totally cool and you'll love it."

Phew.

She finally made her way the door and opened it, greeting her second guest. "Hey!"

Back to top Go down

Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumber Jam '14 [For Killcarrion]

Post by killcarrion Fri May 30, 2014 7:27 am

“Heyah!!” With not so much as introductory greeting the pink haired idol openly hugged it out with the injured flower, lifting her a few inches off the ground before setting her down and stepping back to take off her sneakers and presenting herself properly with an infectiously cheerful expression. “I’️m Maki, hope I didn’️t miss anything, just got off my shift and skedadled as fast as I could. Thanks for having me over, but I’️m totes freaking out that were finally meeting up!!” Maki grasped Blossom’️s shoulder’️s and shook them in an ecstatic glee, arriving to Slumber Jam’️ 14 dressed in blue thigh length hot pants and a loose fitting hot pink Hello Kitty t-shirt and book bag.

“Bunny’️s told me….well, not much about you actually, but she hardly ever talks about anything anywayz. Speaking of….Hey B.!!!”
Maki made a beeline to the distracted Bunny and gave her a heartfelt embrace sitting next to her on the couch.

“Gorg….Nimb….focal-wha?" Bunny was still scratching her head in utter confusion as she read the back of the DVD case, raising her arm in a half-hearted wave at the Hollywood Idol before widening her eyes in surprise from the second hug she succumbed to that night…truly a record.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 30, 2014 7:40 am

Blossom was sure what she was expecting when she opened that door. Maybe some big, surly woman with hulking muscles and a tattoo of a bloody skull on her right arm with a snake winding through the eye socket and long, braided, dirty blonde hair and leather jacket with torn off sleeves and a confederate flag on the back, and long, dark pants with a black belt that had golden studs and shoes made out of rattlesnake hide, all topped off with gloves. Fingerless gloves.

Or something like that.

Instead, she got a girl about her size with energy to spare. Blossom fell in like with her on sight. She loved the hair. She loved the Hello Kitty shirt - she had one pretty much just like it in her closet somewhere. She loved the hot pants. And the look on her face made Blossom light up to make her. It was like finding a long lost sibling. From Japan!

She hobbled back to the couch and plopped down on the other side, sandwiching Bunny between them. There was plenty of Death Bunny to go around, no need to be greedy. "I know, right? She's always so tight-lipped." Blossom gave her a Death Bunny a pat on the stomach. "How did you two meet? Match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat May 31, 2014 4:12 am

“Oooo, you’️re good,” Maki winked as she leaned forward to address Blossom directly past the towering bunny lady. Maki closed her eyes with her chin resting on her thumb and index finger in remembrance of the good old days, a thought bubble popping over her pink haired head replaying that fateful night. “Yowza that match feels like it was ages ago. When we first met, let's just say we had our…

Spoiler:

…differences. But I’️d like ta think we’️ve both grown closer since then, right B.?

“….I need to freshen up. Excuse me.” Bunny needed a quick break from all the reminiscing and physical contact. Thinking about the past, even from a few years ago, sent a slight chill up her spine, hopefully not making it known how nervous she was. D.B. just needed some time in the ladies room to wash her face, check her phone, relax a bit, maybe see if the window in the bathroom was large enough to fit through.

Watching Bunny walk off with a concerned expression, Maki let out a worrisome sigh with the living room now feeling way more empty than it should be without the rabbit eared reaper. Maki would scoot next to Blossom to make the distance between them less literal. “S-sorry about that, whenever I bring up the past it sometimes makes her go back into her shell. I think she’️s afraid it’️ll lead to more questions about times gone by, stuff that makes her uncomfortable…..Oh but don’️t worry!! This isn't the first time, she’️ll be fine after a few minutes to herself, really.” Bending forward for a handful of popcorn, the idol tried to brighten the gloom of the atmosphere with a glowing smile. “But did ya really want to know about our first match and how we met?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 am

There seemed to be a little change in Death Bunny's mood the moment Maki showed up. Granted, Blossom was just looking at the tip-top of what was likely a large glacier of a relationship, but even she could tell there was something unique between the two. There was a strange mood over the scene all of the sudden, and Blossom worried she might be stepping on a land mine.

"Down the hall, to the right! Give the toilet two quick jiggles if you flush, it gets stuck sometimes!" She called out to Bunny as she went to the bathroom, then turned to Maki as she went on, nodding along in agreement. That was Death Bunny to a T. Maki was far more experienced in Bunnyology than the green grappler, but even she could tell that much.

"Yeah, I'd love to know!" Blossom smiled, almost looking like she was trying to beat Maki's for sheer length. "I'd ask her DB, but you know how she can be. She'd probably just scowl and threaten me. Again." She looked off to the side for a moment, then came back as perky as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:36 pm

“…*chuckle*….yeah, I keep telling her that her face is gonna permanently turn into a frown if she keeps that up, though I doubt she’️d really mind all that much…but oh yeah, how we met…” With that Maki would fold her hands behind her head and lean back into the sofa and looking up into the ceiling with a solemn expression, entering full nostalgia mode.

“Well, it all happened a few years back when my career as a pop idol first took off.....and then plummeted right out of the runway. I ended up in debt up to my ears thanks to my sleazeball manager ...*groan*… he practically sold my life away to an underground wrestling organization. I’️d never fought before in my life, and now I’️m fighting people who eat girls like me for breakfast…."
Maki would widen her eyes and sniff the air before looking towards the kitchen and then back towards Blossom.

“Say, could I trouble you for some of that tea, or any other drink to wash down the popcorn?” Maki asked politely to her pajama wearing host.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:59 am

The more Blossom talked to Maki, the more she enjoyed talking to her - she was a bright, bubbly sort of person with an infectious smile. It was good to have some back-up - Bunny was always a hard nut to crack, but together they stood a good chance. The mere fact that Bunny invited her to join in was a good sign.

"That does sound pretty scary." She popped up and started to hobble her way into the kitchenette, grabbing onto the counter for support as she went. "I remember when I started out. I had some experience, I used to wrestle in high school. But even still...when you're in the ring..." She shook her head. "It's a whole different ballgame. You can watch TV all you want, but nothing is like really being in that ring and going toe-to-toe and head-to-head and, um...breast-to-breast."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:04 am

“Wah!!...W-wait a second!!,” Maki would immediately feel like a jerk after seeing Blossom hobble around in front of her, dashing ahead of her into the kitchen and practically sweeping her up off her feet to carry her back to the couch in the living room. “Now you just see right there, take a load off and let Ol’️ Maki spoil you rotten,” the idol proclaimed with a wink and her thumb pressed against her pushed out chest in an over the top fashion. Host or not there was no way Maki was going to watch Blossom service her on a bum leg.

Running off into the kitchen Maki seemingly knew where everything was without a word of help, doing the dishes, pouring out the tea into the proper cups, sweeping up a little, all while maintaining her conversation from the kitchen to the grounded flower. “Yeah, tell me about it…Oh, I caught you’️re first match with B. You were amazing, I could’️ve sworn you had her at the bear hug!! You really kept her on her toes!!” Maki said with a higher pitch so as to be heard clearly from the kitchen.

Maki would arrive from the freshly cleaned kitchen with a three cup of tea, one for Bunny when she arrives, and nestle comfortably next to her host. “Well, I barely squeaked by my first match against this really tough biker girl. I couldn’️t believe it myself, and apparently neither could Bunny. I met her for the first time a few days after the match….she had beaten that same biker lady, her name was Anna, by the way, to within an inch of her life and….*sigh*….she was....Bunny was….” Maki looked into her cup of her tea vacantly for a few silent seconds before turning back to Blossom with her usual chipper expression. “L-let’️s just say Bunny wasn’️t anywhere near as sweet back then as she is now~…..”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:18 am

Blossom just sat right there, took a load off, and let ol' Maki spoil her rotten. Getting spoiled rotten was something she didn't get much these days, she wasn't going to turn it down, especially by someone who was so delectably cute.

Blossom hid a little blush as Maki thrust her rather impressive bust out and went to work. She'd met plenty of good people since she came to Japan, but so few of them were busting to the brim with energy like this. It was a refreshing change of pace, and she could help but be brightened up like this. The AFW could use a few more Makis. Maybe one or two more Death Bunnies, too, for added flavor.

She nodded and took the cup of tea as Maki came back, sipping away at it to make it last until Death Bunny returned. "Thanks!" She took the compliments and gobbled them right up. A little ego boost never hurt anyone. "She was really tough, I'm surprised I even did as well as I did. And if she was even tougher back then." Blossom whistled, blowing away the steam from the hot tea.

"Hey." She shuffled around, turning to Maki in full. "Did...did Bunny beat you, too? What happened?"

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Maki put on a cute pouty face as she gently blew away the steam of her tea before taking a soothing sip, just what she needed to relax after coming off of work. The former idol’️s compulsion to aid Blossom came from more than just the basic human impulse to aid an injured friend, but as a way of thanking her for helping Bunny open up to someone other than Maki.

Although her eyes would widen mid-sip when Blossom asked her to recall that infamous match between the two, a nightmarish slideshow of finishing moves and being jump kicked through the air replaying through her head. Maki would close her eyes and visibly shudder as just thinking about that night brought back old aches and pains, finally turning to address Blossom with a forced chipper expression. “….I….think you can imagine how that match went….Ah….ha…..ugh….,” sipping on her tea helped calm her back down again. “I’️m lucky I was able to walk away from that one, let alone win....oops….,” Maki let slip with that unintentional bombshell with her hand over her mouth and a nervous expression, remembering that Bunny might not have appreciated that little bit of information leaking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next