Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by XSirenX Tue May 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Squirming while floored underneath her opponent, Elena quickly wrapped her arms tightly around Rachel's waist, and began to roll with her to prevent from being floored on the bottom any longer. For each time Rachel teased her, Elena grew more annoyed and desperate to win the match! "G gnnnfh! get...away!" she said, legs hooked with that of her opponents, as she would then try to wail a punch at Rachel's face, hoping to stun her enough to get off the floor, and onto her feet.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 4 CxD01fY
Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by Jilly Wed May 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Rachel grimaced as Elena started rolling. "He-ey, watch it!" She cried, trying to dodge the blonde's punch and receiving a glancing blow for her troubles. She clenched her teeth-this was going to hurt.

"Stay, STILL!" the redhead growled as she headbutted Nibbles. A dull thud emanated as the redhead's vision blurred, her head now sore from the impact-she'd have to do something soon to end this round. She could only hope that Elena was worse off from the strike than her.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 pm

"Uwahhhgh!" Elena yelped out as she was met with a fierce headbutt, knocking her in the face, making her roll away from her opponent feeling the effects, daze, her small head as she rolled and clasped her hand onto the cage fence for support. Groaning lightly whilst shaking her head, Elena would soon pull herself and her body up against the cage fence, looking on over at her opponent to see what would be needed to take her down. But feeling slightly dazed herself, Elena wasn't going to remain there open, as she would quickly attempt to run in, and pull Rachel up by the arms with her own hands.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:03 am

Rachel sat up, dazed as Elena stumbled away. "Owww...remind me not to that...." she mutered holding her head. Suddenly she saw Nibbles run toward her! She curled her legs in front of her, and as the blonde reached to grab her, the redhead encircled her own arms around her opponent's thighs, just below her rear. She kicked out with her legs, hoping the smaller girl's momentum and the grab would tip her forward and over her, headfirst. Otherwise she was in for a squishing.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Just as Elena grabbed onto Rachel she could see that her opponent was quick to respond, by feeling Rachel's own hands, clasp around her thighs as Elena kept giving out struggles, she wasn't going to let Rachel pull her down, even if her own body had its limits. Grumbling, she held onto her opponent as best as she could, and tried to pull her on over to the the opposite fence behind them, that way, she would the opportunity to give Rachel a shove into the fence, trapped, like Elena was embarrassingly before. "Not...giving...u up! face it!~" Elena said desperately in her tone, as she pulled with all her might, attempting to pull her far enough to throw Rachel against the fence with some power behind her!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:03 am

Rachel grumbled as Elena struggled in her grip. Her feet had slid on the floor when she kicked, and now she herself was sliding as the little blonde dragged her in their combined awkward grip. "Hmnngh...y'know...you're about as hard to move as a bear..." she grumbled.

As the two girls stumbled across the mat, Rachel felt her grip weakening, until suddenly she felt Elena's grip tighten and the girl twist around. "He-ey!" the redhead shouted as she went flying to the fence. She hit the fence, her head and arms poking through one of the holes. Her breasts squished a bit between her chest and the frame, slowing her. The redhead sat stunned, before realizing her predicament and squirming. If she didn't get out soon, Elena would push her all the way in!

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Smiling in relief now that her opponent was in the position she wanted her in, Elena wasted no time in getting some payback on her from the hits she sustained, only this time, Elena would take it in a way which would really sting Tracy, quite literally. "Hah, not so tall now are you in this position!" Elena said chirpily, shoving in her opponent further into one of the cage squares, tightly, before Elena flattened out her left hand in a slapping handed shape, bringing it back, before giving her trapped opponent a loud SLAP to her bare behind, before continuing to give Tracy a spanking of her career!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:03 am

Rachel yelped as she felt Elena's hands slam into her rump. "No, don't-!" She cried, only to feel her ass squish against the fence. Her eyes widened in shock as she whipped her head around. Her bountiful rear had plugged the hole, the very top squeezed in. Rachel started squirming, but all it did was wedge her in more. As she watched Elena raise her hand she gasped. "No, no, no, wai-AIT!" She shouted as the first spank made contact, her bottom jiggling and body jerking from the impact. She shrieked and yelped as each hit struck home, her bottom continuing to bounce and quake in it's prison at the mercy of the smaller girl.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:41 pm

While others would take in enjoyment in a act like this, Elena, was taking every minute of slapping her opponents bare behind as revenge, and a way to show that she wasn't one to underestimate for her 'dizzy' antics while fighting. Still, a small smile and blush came to her cheeks as she heard Rachel, scream, slapping her another open handed slap with the other one as she was getting into this spanking segment herself, "Here's another! just for you!~" she cheered to herself as she slapped, hearing the crowd supporting her as her next move would be to take a small run back, and give Rachel a mighty kick up her butt. That way, her opponent would be slightly wedged in more to the fence, as Elena was preforming these strikes.

One by one, Elena was getting her excitement back from her humiliated self a few minutes ago, while the sight of Rachel's wiggling, poor butt was just too much for her eyes! it felt bad, but in another it felt good to let go of her innocence, and get a little naughty when the time was right.

"W what am I dooooing, I'm s spanking her, but, I like doing it!~" Elena thought to herself as she was in control at the moment.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:07 am

Rachel squealed as the blonde continued to punish her. Her bottom stung with each connection, jiggling and wiggling against the frame. Rachel's face glowed red-she couldn't believe that she was stuck like this, in front of everyone!

The redhead took notice that the spanking stopped. and started struggling to get out. She planted a foot on the cage, pushing, but her bottom had wedged itself in. She pushed hard, but suddenly, as she felt herself just starting to move back, the redhead yelped as Elena's foot planted firmly in her rear! Her bottom squished forward, wedging further in until a slight muffin top eeked over the edge of the hole. "No! Nonono!" Racy Tracy wailed, struggling. "I'm...I'm stuck!" She cried, trying to fight her way out in vain. Her efforts only shook her bottom even more, wiggling left and right.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next