by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. Empty Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 pm

(Two out of three rounds match, pin to win, while the two fighters are pitted in a square by square, chain linked cage surrounding the ring.)

Elena Nibbles.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. Icthqt.jpg

VS

Rachel Tracer.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. 29pc2nc.jpg

'Elena Nibbles VS Racy Tracy!' read the screen above the arena entrance, as Elena blinked in a little curiosity...

"Racy Tracy? catchy....b but what does it mean?"

Already having made her way into the arena extra early, to buy herself sometime to warm up, and just look in surprise at what the ring was as she just stood there...staring up at the cage covering the ring itself. Something she had never seen in her life before, but whatever AFW had in mind, Elena was very excited of competing in a new match type like this, especially since her newly formed fanbase was rooting for her. "A big....cage? certainly never done this before!" Elena said under her breath, pretty much ready for anything, as she did not hear a whole lot about her opponent for tonight's 'special' match...

"Maybe.....maybe she got nervous and gave it a pass?~" Elena thought to herself as she stood in the middle of the ring, waving to her fans from all directions, as she would fix her hair up neatly not knowing who to expect.

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. CxD01fY
Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by Jilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Rachel bounced on her instep as the ref opened her side of the cage. "This is going to be interesting...." she mumbled to herself, examining the cage before her. Once again, she'd been picked for a new type of match-this time a cage one. The difference was the cage was square, and the openings between the mesh were quite large...for a cage, anyway...almost like small windows. As she stepped in she basked in the cheering crowd, adjusting the straps on her shirt to keep it on her shoulders. Turning to her opponent she waved. "Howdy! How ya doing?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Jolting up on her feet from the voice disturbing her little, thoughts amongst herself moment, Elena quickly resorted in a fight stance as she turned around to see her opponent, "A auhhhh! you....you must be Racy! I mean, Tracy!" Elena said, her little heart pounding as the adrenaline of the match was getting to her, before the bell even rang! but looking over her opponent, attire and body shape overall, Elena felt that she was in no danger of being punished too bad...by someone as cutesy like Tracy herself.

"Yea, I'm fine, but I'm not here to make cookies for you! I'm here to beat ya butt..." Elena said, gaining a smile to her her lips as she punched her little fist into her hand, looking at Tracy, as Elena just couldn't wait to fight it out, since the cage situation itself and her opponent, were giving her a spike of confidence to win almost...

But looking like as if she was a bit too confident...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:10 am

Rachel grinned. "Is that so?" She asked, arching her brow. "'Cause I was under the impression I'd be spanking yours!" The redhead playfully stuck her tongue out at the girl, watching as she seemed so giddy and over-confident. Not that she wasn't either. The cage around them might have seemed intimidating to some, but Rachel was ready to rumble and give blondie over there a good tossing.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Batting her eyelids in surprise, Elena got herself into a fists up, pouting face stance as she kept her distance from her opponent barking her words, never really fought someone as hyper as herself, as Elena was ready enough as the bell would DING for the match to begin. "T tch! just try me Racy!" Elena said in reply, leaning back on the ropes a bit, before maintaining her stance, to throw the first attack attempt on Tracy herself...by using the ropes to pull off a running clothesline towards her opponent, given her small size and quite quick footwork as she charged in!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:00 am

Rachel grinned and braced herself for the incoming blonde. She leaned to the left her forearms snapping around Elena's smaller arms as she hit. Rachel thrusted herself forward, letting Nibble's momentum spin the two of them around before letting go. The redhead watched as her opponent went wildly to the side towards the ropes and cage, giggling. "How's that for trying?" She asked, waving.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:58 am

Even if Elena was very confident, Racy had just mad Elena eat her words as the blonde runner, was caught by her opponent, and spun around as Elena yelped by the rush! spin cycling her effectively towards the opposite ropes behind Racy, as Elena would crash into the ropes with her body, downed in the first few seconds embarrassingly enough...

"U ughh....talk about....watching the washer spin, huuu..." Elena slurred as her eyes span from spinning around like that, crouched with her knee's as her cute butt would be pointing up in the air, since a kick to her butt. literally, would put her into place of getting stuck inside the cage square, if Racy reacted fast enough. "G gotta focus!...not daze!" Elena mumbled gripping the canvas as it looked for now, she was trying to get her head back on track, fighting the slight daze, as she shook her blonde head of hair to re-focus herself.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Rachel giggled and rushed up to Elena, her upwards ass a tantalizing target.

"Surprise!" the redhead shouted, planting her foot on Elena's rear and send the the girl flying forward. Nibbles slid straight across the mat and through one of the square holes in the cage, her sweet round bottom bouncing as it hit the wiring, too big to go through. Rachel ran up behind her. "She shoot, she scores!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Elena yelped and screamed lightly as she could feel what was coming, along with Rachel's foot placed on her tush, "g guahhh! n not my tush! g get off...no...get me out!!!" Elena moaned as this position was pretty embarrassing, butt up in the air, while the crowd's satisfied enjoyment only made her blush, as she tried not to open her eyes.

But with a American football styled KICK to her tush, and a loud "YOWCH!" from the Nibbler herself, Elena got pushed further into the square, while her quite tubby lower half, only made her stick in there trapped worst of all! flailing her little legs about in a jolt of relenting pain...before she would slump inside the square, face and cheeks fully red, moaning, at the fact that really made her tush hurt...

"O ouwwwh...tush.....feels...j just owww..." Elena slurred from her lips, arms hanging limp in a daze for a minute, as she would soon shake her head, lightly trying to wiggle herself out to avoid anymore strike to her behind.

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Rachel giggled as she watched Elena squirm in the hole. "Aww, are you stuck?" She cooed, walking over to the wiggling bottom. She gave it a push forward, working against the blonde's efforts. With a slap, she turned and sat on the girl's bottom. "Seems you eat too much, girly-pooh...." Her eyes lit up. "That's it! Elena the Pooh!" she cried, leaning forward and giving her leotard a wedgie-ing tug.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next