by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 7 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Feeling a little surprised of how well her figure four leg lock, was having effect on her bigger opponent, Elena sweated and blinked as she continued at her tight lock on Rachel, already feeling the small muscles in her legs strain a little, the more she continued to lock Rachel in as she gave out slight groans of small exhaustion forming in her breath. A little burst of excitement did help her here, but wasting this energy was proving reckless as Elena was having trouble holding it together, she had lost one round, and a even a match before this with someone she didn't feel, even after a post match pep talk, was a friend of hers.

Slowly, the more Rachel wiggled and blared groans in little Elena's ears, the more sooner Elena would start to break off her figure four leg lock, something she had learned, but had never really perfected it fully yet. "Gotta, k keep this up! but so...sweaty~" she mumbled, lip hanging out cutely as she blew the blond hair out of her eyes, doing her best to hold Rachel.

But even that wasn't enough.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 7 CxD01fY
Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 7 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 7 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by Jilly Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:10 am

(Sorry for delays...life -_-)

Rachel groaned and squirmed more. Come on, almost there! She willed herself. She couldn't believe how this chick had come out of no where and gotten the upper hand! And from such a small...cute...playful body. The fuck?!? Tracy scolded herself. Am I starting to like this girl? The bigger girl shoke her head, her eyes screwed shut as she tried to clear her thoughts and focus on escape. Sowly, her slippery legs began sliding, and with a jerk the redhead yanked her upper leg free and against her chest. "Yoink!" She cried, re-extending her leg in a kick to push the blonde away. She then lunged forward, hoping to tackle the girl and flatten her on the mat, but having fought to break free, her exhaustion slowed her reflexes a bit.

EDIT: Let's see...forgot character development, fucked up the grammar....I need sleep -_-

Last edited by 10577 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm

"Hnnnnnn, a ahhgh!" Elena yelped as her efforts in keeping hold on Rachel, had hardly done any effort as Elena was pushed away, feeling her opponent's foot kick into her gut as the little fighter backed away, panting and sweating whilst blinking her little eyes. However, that wouldn't end there as Elena witnessed, and experienced the full force of Rachel coming towards her with a freak lunge, winding the small girl as she fell flat on her back with Rachel, her much bigger opponent, flattening her to make things even far more degrading and worse! as Elena would be slowly flailing of what visible parts of her arms and legs, tiredly, but putting up a fight to try and get her bigger opponent off her with her now covered up blushing face.

"Get offummmmmfhphmmm~" she mumbled into Rachel's body the more she struggled her own, giving out little pushes of her own body against Rachel's, before pausing for a quick breather.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:05 am

(Sorry been taking so long >_<)

Rachel giggled as Elena feebly pushed into her. "C-cut it out! That tickles!" The redhead was sprawled across the blonde, her body squishing Nibbles who had stopped for air. She smiled sheepishly. "I hate to do this..." she started, pushing herslef up on her arms. Though she kept her legs pinned on top Nibbles, she lifted her torso before dropping, coming down on top of the smaller girl agin. "....but you're just so bouncy!" and cute...such a shameto...dammit, Rachel, get a grip!

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 pm

No matter how much Elena screamed ans squirmed underneath Rachel, she was getting one hot flush feeling, that her own opponent, was falling for her since she could hear her words faintly. Truly, this would be quite the mess and difficulty to try and win against Rachel, especially if she was taking a liking to Elena herself! along with being used as a bouncy cushion by her opponent as Elena finally got some air, before spluttering out in pain as Rachel crashed down on her, "a augggggh!-ouhhhh, hazy.....kinda..." Elena let out in her speech, out of her own breath, and eventually flopping straight down sprawled to the canvas as her head, lay looking upside down from her vision, swirls emitting in her eyes, while her cute mouth hung open letting out small moans.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Rachel stared down at the dizzy blonde, moaning under her. She grinned-it seemd this was almost over. She slid off the girl and pushed her over, laying the girl face down. The redhead was beaming from ear to ear. She's like a little doll! I just want to squeeze her and...fuck it! What's wrong with me? she chided herself. If she kept gushing over this girl she'd slip up and loose the advantage. She straddled the girl's thighs, placing her bottom between Elena's legs whil her own slipped under Nibbles. "Here goes nothing..." She said, a bit unsure of what she was about to try. "Ally-oop!" The red dove down to wrap her arms around Elena, before trying to lift the two of them back into a sitting position, with Elena locked in a bear hug.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Elena was looking all tuckered out as her eyes boggled, cheeks puffing with exhaustion and disbelief at the rate she was being thrown around at, almost making her faintly feel like a doll, from what thoughts she still had left luckily. But, as it seemed, none of those happy place thoughts were going to save her now, as she was tossed and turned, moaning out softly at each roll of her poor, batted, body as the next thing she would feel around her, would be the intensity and warm fuzzy feeling of being in a hug.

Her cheeks blushed up, as her eyes were barely open, as this was no mere friendly pick me up hug at all for her, but a bearhug from a bigger person, making her "aahhhh, a ahhhmmmh!" yelp out in desperation as the pressure kept going around her body, making her arms and legs slowly go limp the more Rachel held onto her body.

However, Elena was going to give one last struggle, by slapping her gloved hands onto Rachel's arms as she was hugged, hardly anything to be hurt from, as little Elena a was in that state of losing her 2nd ever match, again.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:45 am

As Elena squirmed and yelled Rachel giggled and snuggled her head against the blonde's. "Aww, don't worry!" She cooed, wrapping her legs around Nibble's waist. "It'll be over soon!" She blinked a few seconds and lifted her head.I'm doing it again...stop hitting on your opponents, you already fucked one once, RT... She chided herself. Not only was it unprofessional, it was just weird! Elena was another girl, not a doll! A cute, cuddly, oh so sweet little...RACHEL! She shook her head and squeezed again, giving Elena's small chest a lift. Only a few more seconds..

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:18 pm

And it was going to be over earlier than later, as poor little Elena was holding on, her own short breaths, eventually with her eyelids closing before it seemed the girl was full out of it! two times in a row as her entire body, flopped out, dead to the world around her as even the crowd were getting a little worried. Was she alive at all?! of course she was, but at the continuing rate Rachel kept going at Elena's body, she could end up in a coma for the small, weak-ish fighter she was.

"Ahhh...................." all but silence, Elena's conscious gave out as her body was asleep, completely out of it from the looks of things, as the only thing her clingy opponent needed to do, was pin the poor girl for a second win of the night!

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Rachel panted as she kept hugging the girl, only to feel her go limp. "Huh?" She pondered, loosening her grip. Elena's head slumped forward, the smaller girl breathing softly. Rachel'eyes widened as she realized she'd hugged the girl unconcious!

"Er-heh..sorry!" She squeaked, dropping her. The smaller girl flopped forward, and Rachel a bit sheepishly, rolled her over on her back. The redhead then shimied on to Nibble's midsection, straddling her. "Nighty-night, sweets!" She cooed as the ref walked up. The red glanced over her shoulder to see how close the official was, and as she stood up, she gave Elena's breasts a fleeting squeeze. The oblivious ref raised an eyebrow at the blushing, lip-biting redhead as she raised her arm in triumph....

Winner: Rachel

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next