Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy - Page 5 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Yoshiro Onamy

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Lucy would've snarked back to Yoshiro after that dropkick, but her stamina just wouldn't let her do that sadly.
After she nailed the bird girl with that dropkick Lucy would find herself on all fours, panting as she looked at the squared circle.

At this stage it looked like she might gas out, her Brother Ryan would be mostly fine at this stage. He was built like a mo-fo tank but Mr Grange's baby girl just didn't have the body of him sadly. And that sucked right now.

That last attack took so much out of the girl that she could only try and regain some energy, and she was doing that by just being in that spot and panting. But then she went and fell on her back while trying to get up, she then turned on her belly and went to crawl to the ropes. "Shithouse..." she muttered out before falling to the mat, kissing it as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:18 am

Yoshiro wheezes a bit,laying sprawled out on the floor.She looked over at Lucy once again.

Like Lucy,Yoshiro was not as strong as the people she knew.The bird didnt have the strength Jay had,nor had the endurance Nick had.Both girls did the same thing.Catching their breaths,being down on the ground and looking at each other.Yoshiro was at a disadvantage because her opponent got the last attack in.Yoshiro was surprised to see tha tLucy fell on her face,and....And actually wondered if she was okay.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Lucy could only see her side of the ring, with the canvas on her cheek. She was breathing in and out heavily, like she'd been running all day or something like that. It seemed like she'd spent her tank here, the pinthouse blonde just didn't have the power or stamina of her Brother.

Mr Grange's baby girl forced herself to her knees and moved to catch the ropes, using them as leverage to help herself up. It was taking some effort to do so though, Lucy let out an aggravated sigh as she looked at Yoshiro.
Her long was getting in the way of her sight, Lucy moved some of the strands out her sight with a tired hand.
As she was busy trying to catch her breath she didn't bother making a snide remark at all, it was a question of who'd get their breath back first and go on the offensive now.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Knowing that she had to get up before Lucy did,Yoshiro did the same in using the ropes to support herself and stand.The excitement of who would get up first and who would win after such a dynamic match-up between these two would surely have the crowd on the edge of their seats.

"I-Im warning you now,Lucy....B-Back down...." Yoshiro growled at Lucy.There wasnt very much left that she had to surprise Lucy,so it was almost like a bluff.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Mr Grange's baby girl felt pain creeping all over her body, she could tell she was near her limit for tonight. Yoshiro seemed that way too, she kinda admired Yoshiro for why she was fighting. To avenge Conza even though the only thing Lucy did was beat him in a standard match.

She couldn't really talk about it from personal experience though, she was single. A mix of her overbearing Father and a know it all Brother made sure of it, besides Lucy was more of a tease than anything else.

She gave a heavy sigh, her Father might not like this and the crowd might not either. But here's what Lucy would do.....

"Fine....You want it so bad then have it." Lucy said, she then lied down and just stayed there.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Silence fell like a ton-load.Yoshiro said no words,but gave a shocked expression.Lucy was giving her the match? But....Why? The bird suspected it to be a trick.Even so....The goal for her was to get revenge for her boyfriend.She then thought of something as she walked over to Lucy to pin her down.

It was almost....Cute to see the larger Yoshiro ever so lightly lay on top of Lucy to pin her.The bird may get a lashing from Lucy's tongue for asking this.... "You spoke about your family,b-but waht about friends? Or a boyfriend?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Lucy would've shrugged to Yoshiro if she could, but her body was being pinned so she couldn't.

"I do...My pals are just in Britain, doing book stuff in college....Boyfriends? Not unless you count the guys I sometimes play with over in tension." she muttered with her eyes narrowed to avoid the blaring lights above.

The ref girl had already counted to two at this point in time, in which Lucy just decided to remain silent till it was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Yoshiro felt a bit sad for Lucy. "Thats why I dont do Tension.Even if I didnt have a boyfriend,those guys would be all over me...I dont want that." The referee had counted to three.And the crowd roared for Yoshiro.She sat up and bit her lip before leaning back down to whisper to Lucy.

"I-I'll be your friend."

The point was to get revenge for Conza,and to leave.But things change sometimes....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Lucy lost this match, she didn't care much though. By taking this dive Yoshiro wouldn't be hunting her for payback anymore.

"Thanks....I uh...appreciate that." she muttered back, she then rolled out onto the floor outside the ring.

"Listen I'd love to stick around, but I should go. If you want to see me again, I'm always hanging out with my Brother Ryan Knight. He knows everyone it seems, see yah." she said, moving backstage via an exit. A slight limp on her right leg as she vanished in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 pm

"O-Oh my gosh....Yo're Ryan Knight's brother?" She had done it AGAIN! Yoshiro had fought someone that was Anampo's friend.....Sort of.Her boyfriend's sister. "H-His girlfriend is my best friend." Which supported Lucy's claim that he knew everyone. "I-I fought him before to..." Yoshiro watches Lucy limping a bit,and couldnt help but feel like she had messed up,though she got her revenge.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5