Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Recovery Time

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Recovery Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Recovery Time

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:43 am

Valley Doll got some sense back and swung her leg, but Amethyst was gone - long gone, melting back into the darkness like she was a part of it. The game was clear, she didn't even need her to elaborate on it - though, of course, with Velour being a total bitch, she spelled out her intentions loud and clear. She was going to take Valley apart, little bit by little bit. The girl got off on pain, that was obvious from their match, and now she had all the time in the world for it. No refs, no count outs, just the two of them - only with Valley completely missing one of her senses.

She rolled to her feet and started to rise, her breath speeding up - no. Calm down. Calm down. She was just messing with her head, trying to psyche her out. Don't let her. She wasn't some supernatural queen of the night; for all her weirdness, Velour was just as human as Valley was - just as blind in here, only more familiar with the surroundings. If Valley could just find some sort of light, she could level the field, maybe even find a way out...

...oh. Wait a minute.

The iPod had a flashlight app on it - if she could get back to it, she would have a chance. She could see it, still sitting on the treadmill, a beacon in the darkness, maybe five or six yards away - slowly, feeling around, Valley started to walk towards it. Closer. Closer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Amethyst tilted her head curiously, wondering just what the shadowed form of Valley was heading towards. She watched her curiously as the blonde turned away, heading back towards her treadmill, wondering just what she was up to.

Then she decided it didn't matter. She wasn't going to let her get to it, whatever it was.

As Valley neared the treadmill, Amethyst came springing out of the darkness, rushing towards her. With a low, guttural yell, she leaped up towards the Slamazon with a dropkick aimed squarely towards the small of her back. Her intention was to slam her boots right into the woman, hoping to send her crashing into the treadmill itself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 pm

She was close now, only a few feet - this wasn't a good plan by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be a lot better than just stumbling around in the dark while Velour took her apart, inch by inch, piece by piece. Maybe even call for help if she could get some space.

Everything came crashing down - including her body - when she felt a hard dropkick slam into her from behind. She only even knew it was a dropkick because she was familiar with the move, she'd had it done on her quite a few times back in Cali - she just never imagined Velour could do it, but apparently being insane opened her up to all sorts of possibilities.

Valley went flying into the treadmill, tripping over it, and her face cracked hard against the console. She felt blood trickle down her face - something hard broken, there, and it was more than just her pride. She managed to stand on a wobbly leg, using the treadmill's arms for support, but she gave out and fell on her face, flat and groaning.

"...no, I was...no..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:36 am

Amethyst rolled over after hitting the floor after her dropkick, watching in glee as Valley flew into the treadmill's control panel, smashing into it and then dropping onto her face, onto the treadmill itself. Another of her mad, cackling laughs escaped her lips, as the violent violet began to move forward towards Valley's fallen form, moving to crawl onto her back, lowering herself onto the woman so that she was lying atop of her.

"No...?" she asked, licking her lips as she pressed down against the blonde, leaning in so that her head was right beside of Valley's, turning so that she was staring right at her, their faces only inches apart from each other. "You were what, Barbie...? About to escape...? Or about to fight back...?" She moved her head a little closer, close enough that her breath would be hot on the skin of Valley's cheek. "I'm afraid not, Barbie." She started to laugh again, only this time it came out softer, less mad-sounding. She pushed down harder against her, her body rubbing and squirming against the blonde's as she continued lecturing her. "You're a dead woman. The only thing you're going to do in this gym is die, because I'm going to tear you apart. Piece...by...piece..."

She laughed again, one more time, and started to sit up, scooting up so that she could mount Valley's back. She grinned again down at the woman, and asked her another question. "Any last words, before I end your miserable career...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:54 am

Valley started to slowly push herself up, starting to feel human again, but Velour's body on her back stopped the effort cold, laying atop her back. Valley Doll could her body pressing against her, every inch of her voluptuous form - any other time, she might have enjoyed it. She typically dated men, but she'd had relationships with women infrequently; this feeling wasn't anything new to her. What was new was that same feeling making skin crawl. There was some passion in Velour's breath, steaming up her back, but this passion only want to break it - the heat of a predator finishing off its prey, taking its time, devouring the meal while it was still alive.

Part of Valley wanted to fight on, wanted to tell Velour to go fuck herself, say something valiant, be the hero, never break - but the plain truth was that Valley was scared. Frightened. She knew how insane Amethyst was first. She knew she could and would do everything she said she was going to do. She knew that there was a very real chance she would die in this gym. And she knew there wasn't a thing she could do to stop.

She did the only thing she could think of: she begged.

[size=85:47tpv6gl]"P...please...don't do this, I - please, don't..." The words came out as a hoarse whisper, as if she didn't even want to hear them herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 am

A shudder ran through Amethyst's body at the sound of Valley's words, at the sound of her desperate whisper. She loved that sound. She loved the sound of her victims asking her to stop, asking her to not do whatever fiendish things she was planning. She never did what they asked, of course, but she still loved to hear their pathetic pleas.

She reached out with both of her hands, grabbing Valley's soft blonde hair tightly, and began to pull back on it, pulling back to try and aim the Slamazon's gaze upwards. At the same time, she leaned forward, making sure that she was dominating Valley's view, making sure that she was all that the woman could see.

"Beg for it..." she whispered, staring down at the woman with a hungry look on her face. "Beg me for my mercy. Beg to me to stop. Beg me to let you go, and maybe I'll listen. Maybe I won't even hurt you too much before I release you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:16 am

Valley shivered at the shudder that ran through Amethyst's body, feeling it along her spine - she was begging for mercy, but did Velour even have an ounce to give? Pissing her off wouldn't get her to stop, that much was certain. It was as if Valley was betting on the remote, minute possibility that there was anything left in Amethyst's heart that resembled a human.

She gasped as Amethyst yanked her head up - the pale silhouette of the violent violet's face hung above her, her hot breath billowing over Valley's face as tears started to stream down her cheeks, glistening in the darkness. She wanted to spit in her face. Bite her nose. Do something. Anything.

But she also wanted to live. She wanted to keep wrestling. If for no other reason than to repay Velour back for everything she was about to do.

"I..I beg you." She closed her eyes, whimpered, hating every sound her mouth made, like it had taken on a mind of its own and was doing the job the rest of her absolutely loathed. "Please, just...just let me go, I won't tell anyone, I'll-please." A sob. A sniff. "Don't do this. You don't have to do this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 am

Amethyst stared down at Valley as the blonde cried at her, that mad look in the psychopath's eyes. She had to stop herself from laughing at Valley's words, thinking they to be quite funny.

"You won't tell anyone...?" she asked, keeping her voice soft. "Go ahead and tell people! What the fuck are they going to do, huh?!" She laughed again, never once breaking her eyes away from Valley. "And...I don't have to do this...? You're right! I want to do this! I want to hurt you and make you suffer like the little bitch you are!"

With those words said, she would suddenly shove Valley's head straight forward, back down again, trying to ram her face-first into the treadmill itself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 am

Valley remembered a trick, something she'd seen on television for this sort of situation. 'Find a happy place', something like that - remove yourself from the situation, go to a better time, a better place, a good memory. Just live in it while your body takes the damage - a coping mechanism. Something like that.

She tried to make it work - she had plenty of happy moments to choose from. Birthday parties, graduation, her first kiss, her first match, winning the title belt. All strong - but not nearly strong enough to phase out the pain from having her face slammed into the treadmill.

The blow brought her happy trip to a screeching stop and pulled her back to reality, kicking and screaming the whole way. In the real world, she let out a harsh cry, pain flowing through her face as she reached up, just barely grabbing the handle bars on the treadmill, trying to pull herself free - in vain, likely, but trying nevertheless. "I won't...I won't..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:56 am

"You won't what, little Barbie...?" Amethyst asked, chuckling under her breath. The sound of Valley's face ramming into the treadmill sounded nice to her. It was a good sound, and the impact had seemed to keep Valley here in the real world. That was good. Amethyst didn't want her passing on her or anything. Not yet, anyway.

With her hands still gripping at the blonde hair, Amethyst started to pull rise back up to her feet, tugging and pulling on Valley to drag her up as well. "I wonder," she started to ask, giving her a few rough yanks to get her back up to a standing position. "Just how much can a little doll like you take...? Just how bad can I hurt your body before you can't take it anymore...?" She laughed again, more of a giggle this time, a mad sound as she started to move back towards the weights she had been hiding behind just a minute or so before, dragging her victim along with her. "I guess we're going to find out!!"

She yanked and dragged on Valley to keep the woman moving along with her, and as they neared those weights, she would let out a scream, the sound of a shrill banshee's cry. At the same time, she gave a rough, violent pull on the Slamazon's hair, trying to toss her by it straight towards the weight rack, hoping to throw her victim straight into it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next