Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Recovery Time

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Recovery Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Recovery Time

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am

Won't...give up? Won't...let her do this? Won't...stand for being treated this way? Honestly, Valley couldn't even be sure what she was going to say; her thoughts were a disjointed mess of fear and panic, stirring together in a sick cocktail that seemed to take the sense right out of her. She couldn't fight and she'd lost her chance for flight - she was Amethyst's toy; she kept calling Valley a Barbie Doll, and for all she could do to resist the psychopath, she might as well have been.

She started to sob despite herself, a low cry that was cut off when Amethyst yanked her up by the hair, dragging her with no small amount of effort on both their parts; Valley had to lean on the handlebars just to make it up, still groggy from the shot to her head, disoriented by the darkness.

They were moving again, and Valley could tell from the mad cackle that Amethyst had just found something new to amuse herself with at the expense of her body. "No - no!" She shrieked, trying to plant her feet, stumbling, feebly trying to pry Amethyst's sinful grasp off her scalp - all in vain.

Amethyst let out a bloody, inhuman screech and tosses Valley by her hair, putting so much for into it that the blonde bombshell was certain some of her strands were still in Amethyst's fist. She slammed into the weight, back first, instinct making her grabbed the weights as she fell and only succeeding in knocking a bunch of the dumbells over, hitting her back, her shoulder, her thighs, her ankle. She croaked with each impact, laying on her back and slowly moving into the fetal position. "Please - go away..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 am

"Go...away...?" Amethyst asked, staring down at Valley as the woman lied there among the fallen weight rack. She placed her hands on her hips, tsking towards the blonde in a mocking sort of manner. "Now why would I do that...? Our fun is just beginning, Barbie!"

She dropped down, onto her hands and knees, pushing her face down right into Valley's own. "You're never going to get rid of me, bitch. Never. Never never never never never. Don't you understand that? I hate you. I hate hate hate you. I hate everything about you. So I'm going to make you miserable. As long as you're in this company, you're going to have to put up with me, understand? I'm going to be your shadow. Anywhere you go, I'll be right behind you. Watching you. Following you." She licked her lips, taking a moment to catch her breath, her eyes aflame as she leaned down closer, her face practically touching that of the sobbing Slamazon. "You'll never know where I am. You'll never know when I'm going to attack. Every day of your life from now on is going to be just like today. I'm going to beat you down into a bloody mess, then once you've healed up I'm going to do it again! And again and again and again!"

Amethyst then pushed herself back up, rising up to her knees, tilting her head back to let out a loud, shrieking laugh. "Don't you think that sounds like fun?! Don't you think it sounds like the most fucking fun thing in the world, Barbie?! I know I do!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:05 am

The worse thing about it was that Valley knew Amethyst wasn't only willing to do everything she said, she was quite capable of it.

There was no way Amethyst just happened to be walking by when Valley was working out - she'd been following her. God knows how long. Valley hadn't even noticed. She hadn't had a clue. If she could get the jump on her that easy once, she could do it again. She could do it her home. She could attack her at some bathroom in a mall. While she was getting dressed for a match. Anytime. Anywhere.

Could the police do anything? Would they? Wrestlers had disputes out of the ring all the time - heck, the 24/7 belt was practically designed for it. It would be all too easy for Amethyst to just make up some bullshit excuse, and it wasn't like Valley had solid proof, anyway.

She hadn't made any friends in Japan. No one to call on. Her old allies were back in the States.

It was just her and Amethyst.

She closed her eyes as Amethyst got in close, fearing she might bite her or do something worse - nothing was too extreme for this woman. The shrieking, piercing laugh chilled her to the core and the sobbing only increased, despite Valley's best efforts to stifle.

"Why - why me?" She started to crawl. No goal. No reason. Just wanting to be as far away from Velour as she could manage, cherishing ever inch apart they became, every extra second it would take Velour to reach her. "It was just...just a match. You've lost before, I know that, so...so why me?"

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:10 pm

"Because I hate you!" Amethyst shrieked, her voice suddenly doing a complete 180 turn, sounding filled with rage, with hate. "I hate fucking blonde Barbie bitches like you that think you're hot shit and act like you're so much better than you really are!"

She reached down, grabbing Valley by her hair once more, then started back up to her feet, dragging her Doll along for the ride. "That's why I'm going to destroy you! I'm going to completely break you! I'm going to hurt you so bad you won't even be able to look at a wrestling ring again without breaking down like the little bitch you are!" She started to tug on Valley's hair, dragging her to the center of the gym. There was a large practice ring set up in the middle of the gym, and it was just perfect for what Amethyst had in mind.

She dragged Valley towards it, and once they were close enough, she moved to throw the woman into the ring, lifting her up enough to throw her in under the ropes. Then, she would crawl in after her, the psychopath trembling in excitement as she gazed upon Valley, and slowly began to stand back up.

"Come on, little Barbie. Can you get back up on your own? Huh? Get up if you can! Get up and fight me, just like you did in the arena!" She started to laugh again, almost as if she was daring the woman to get up again.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

That attitude wasn't new to Valley - she'd encountered it often in her early days. There was never a shortage of women who thought she was just another blonde bimbo looking to use the ring as a springboard for her career, getting by on her looks. Her legacy made it worse; she carried her mother's name, and people thought she was just trying to get by on that credit, milking out nostalgia for a boost.

It took her years, hard years, but she proved them wrong. She stepped out of her mother's shadow, became her own wrestler with her own style. Instead of just mimicking her mother's grappling style, she switched to kicks and ruled the air. She fought matches her mother had never touched, went up against opponents she never would have come close to. She earned her place among the Slamazons.

But that was California. This was Japan. New ring. New rules. New opponents. The board had been wiped clean, and it looked like she was taking a refresher course - whether she wanted to or not.

Amethyst took hold of her and dragged her around, pulling her along one again - Valley braced to get thrown into something hard again, but she was surprised when she was instead tossed into the room's sparing ring, tumbling along the floor.

She reached out - the ropes, she needed to grab hold of the ropes, stand up, defend herself, do something. She crawled along until she found the turnbuckle, pulling herself up and hissing as her back ached in protest...or trying to, anyway. She managed to get up halfway before she slid back down against, falling to one knee, grunting with pain and rage and frustration. Amethyst's voice echoed all around her - she was close, instead the ring, but pinpointing her voice was still hard, and she couldn't feel any footsteps - had Amethyst even moved? Was she just walking barefoot, silent? Was she climbing up the ropes to come down on her from above? Was she slithering along the floor again?

"Come on..." She tried to pull up again, gritting her teeth...and fell. "Come on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:26 am

Amethyst watched in amusement as Valley struggled to get back up to her feet. There was just enough moonlight streaming in through the windows for her to get a fairly clearly view of the blonde. It was a beautiful sight, but at the same time it was pathetic. Valley was nothing to Amethyst. As far as the violent violet was concerned, the Slamazon's win had been just a fluke. She had barely managed to win over her, and now she was proving just how worthless she was.

"Come on...?" she replied, in a low, snarling voice. "Fine! Here I come, bitch!" she screamed out, suddenly taking off across the ring. Her intent was to slam right into Valley's body, trying to crush the Slamazon between herself and the turnbuckle of the practice ring as she tried to stand.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 am

She knew Amethyst was coming. She could hear the footsteps now, rushing toward her. That wasn't the problem.

The trouble was that Valley had no idea what she was coming with. There were a variety of ways to do damage in the corner, and without being able to see the attack, there was no way to make a proper counter - not that she had the strength for it, anyway; getting to her feet was challenge enough, much less making an effective attack. All she could do was wait for the pain to come, holding out a weak hand and hoping it would do something to slow Amethyst down.

It didn't.

She slammed into Valley and rammed her head into the turnbuckle, crushing her skull between it and Amethyst's body for one, agonizing second. She fell back, laid out as the pain tore through her skull, rolling to her stomach and trying to crawl out of the ring - at least on the outside, Amethyst couldn't live out her little ring fantasy. "Get back, don't touch me, don't...God..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:06 am

As Amethyst crashed into Valley, she let out a bit of a moan, fully enjoying the feeling of her body smashing into the older woman. She stepped back, letting Valley drop to the mat, then began to cackle again, her laugh echoing throughout the empty gym.

However, her laugh was cut short, as Valley slid out of the ring, trying to get away from her. "Oh no you fucking don't!" she snarled, moving to slide under the ropes and out of the ring to meet Valley. "You're not getting away, you slut!" She moved quick towards her, determination in her eyes, as she lifted her leg, sending it straight down towards Valley, intent on simply stomping the shit out of her. There was no more playing with her, no one having fun. Now it was time to finish the job and just beat the shit out of the woman. She thrust her foot towards her body, then again, then again and again, a mad look on her face as she rained her vicious, brutal blows down towards her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 am

Valley fell out of the ring and landed on her knee, right on a sore spot from the weight rack crash. She could see some feint light ahead - the exit out of the gym was nearby, close to the ring, just she remembered. With a reference point like this, she could make it outside and call for help - or, at least get away from all the metal, all the nasty implements Amethyst had to choose from.

A kick in the back stopped that effort cold, and Valley fell forward, face down on the floor and moaning.

She started to rise up. Amethyst stomped her back down.

She tried again. Amethyst stomped her back down, again.

Rise. Stomp. Rise. Stomp.

Valley started to curl up as the blows came down harder and faster with each blow, cracking ribs, breaking bone, each strike seeming to bring with it a new sort of pain - and all Valley could do was hope the storm passed. Pray it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:05 am

Stomping away at Valley felt good. It felt good. It felt damn good. Amethyst was loving it, letting out her hatred for the woman in the form of a rain of blows upon her prone, pathetic form. This was it. She was going to finally break the blonde right here and now, finally going to leave her a shattered mess on the floor of the gym. She stomped away at her, again and again, enjoying the sound of boot upon bone. She felt the cracking of Valley's ribs under her assault, and the feeling only urged her to strike harder at the woman, to cause her even more pain.

After what must of felt like forever to Valley, Amethyst finally backed off from her, just a little. With a cruel smile on her face, she watched the Slamazon as she lied there. She was so helpless. So worthless. It only made this all the more satisfying to the psychopath!

She watched her for just a moment, then suddenly came rushing in at her again. As she neared the woman, she aimed her boot straight for her head, a swift, direct kick aimed squarely for the side of the woman's skull, Amethyst intent on taking her out with one big, hard blow.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next