Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Carmen started to stand, a little wobbly from the fall - (un)fortunately, Kuro was there to help her get back to her feet in the roughest way possible, grabbing her by the hair and hauling her up. "Ow, fuck, not the hair, not the hair-

Kuro spun her around and pressed her against the wall, her breasts mashing hard against it while she was put in a hammerlock. Carmen tried an errant swing of the elbow, but pressed to the wall like this, she couldn't muster much power behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 pm

"Nngh..." Kuro grunted as she felt the elbow attempt from Carmen, but stood her ground. "Uh, not this time..."

She pressed the girl against the wall harder to limit the boxer's movement to minimum, while leaning forward to gave the ear of Carmen a soft nibble. Her foot would start to spread the legs of her opponent, before she sent her knee up to resume her work from earlier, while also grinding Carmen's body against the wall a little.

"So how about you let me win now?" she taunted with an impish grin on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Carmen couldn't see her face from this position, but she could just imagine the smile.

In her struggles, she let Kurohime get her legs apart with no real effort - by the time she realized what was going on, it was too late, Kuro's knee was between her legs and her nibbling was working her back to a frenzy, driving her close to the edge she was a few minutes ago. "Don't...gah-" She breathed hard, leaning her head against the wall. "Don't count on it..."

She couldn't do much from this position, but she could stimulate her, too - she moved her ass back, grinding it into Kuro's crotch, trying to weaken her a bit, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 pm

"That's what I thought..." Kuro had to hold back on her moaning to sound confident despite the grinding of Carmen's rear.

She decided that the girl was being naughty and use her free hand to give that butt a nice spank while pressing her knee a bit harder between the boxer's legs. Her lock was loosened slightly since her focus was split, so she might inadvertently allowed Carmen a little room to break.

"Like that? Want more?" taunted Kuro before she would slap the girl's ass once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Carmen let out a cry that was somewhere a shriek and moan, fighting to keep it contained - and failing, as the spank sent the best kind of pain into her ass, jiggling on contact. She felt the lock loosen, though - if there was ever a time break away, it was know, when she was on the verge of letting the dam break.

"More? Nah, the whole thing."

She pushed off the wall and spun about, trying to rip free of the hold - if she can get out, she'll hit Kurohime with a few quick uppercuts, enough to fold her in half, then grab her from behind with a choke and start pulling her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 pm

The push did its job to surprise Kuro, and the uppercut that followed it made caused her eyes to widen as she bent over. Before she could gather her mind, Carmen pulled her from behind by the neck and starting to drag her somewhere, and she could only try to squirm to the best of her ability in her current condition.

One of her hands would reach back, trying to hold the wrist of Carmen to pry the hand of her neck, while the other still clutching her sore stomach. It might not be the most effective struggle, but Kuro could only work with whatever she had at the moment.

"Uhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Carmen keep pulling back until they fell again, this time spilling out in her and her brother's shared weight room - punching bags, free weights, all the tools a boxer could ask for. The floor had soft padding, so the spill wasn't too bad, and Carmen held Kuro in place on top of her, trying keep her from squirming off.

Wrapping her legs around Kuro from behind this time, she put on another scissors - but this time she didn't cross her ankles. Instead, she squeezed lightly and rubbed her heels along Kuro's groan, stimulating her with a slow motion. While she kept the hold around Kuro's neck, she only held tight enough to keep her in place with the occasional squeeze - her other hand reached down and stroked along Kuro's stomach, massaging the same spot she'd smacked only a few seconds ago.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you after I win." She spoke into Kuro's ear again, dipping her tongue in and swirling it around the lobe. "I might take a few requests."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:40 pm

It's looked like Carmen managed to put Kuro in a real pinch this time, combining both physical and sensual elements with her modified lock. Kuro gasped and groaned as she felt the girl stimulated the spot between her legs using her heels, while rubbing her sore stomach and licking her earlobe again. She was a little too weak after that punch to the stomach, and with everything Carmen did to her, along with the feeling of the girl's naked breasts pressed against her bare back, Kuro felt like she's about to melt.

"Oh..." she moaned softly. "I request... that we don't do any food play..." she rolled her eyes, remembering what Carmen said earlier. "And... uhh... I don't know... I'll just tell you when it comes up to my mind, heh..."

As much as she wanted to keep resisting, Kuro knew her limit. She was just involved in an intense match a few hours ago. An orgasm here would be enough to keep her down for 10 seconds at the very least. If she was going to be fucked senseless for the next two days, she might as well conserve what remained of her stamina.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 am

Carmen sighed as she felt Kuro go limp in her grasp. She had to admit - when she first came to the AFW, she didn't think she would be too interested in the sexual side of things, wanting more serious matches - and she still did. But truth be told, she would definitely have to rethink that stance. She would still go for straight fights, but the occasional hentai? Sounded appealing.

And this hold was damned effective, too. She made a note to remember it.

"Think you're close. Let me give you a little help." She used her toes this time, dipping into Kurohime's panties and rubbing along her clit, enjoying the little sounds she made - there was something so alluring about making a cold case like Kurohime squeal like a schoolgirl.

Giving Kurohime a tug on the hair, she'll pull her head back go back to kissing those pale lips, working away on her until the inevitable occurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:01 am

"Uhuhh..." Kuro responded with another moan before she was pulled into another kiss, barely squirming on Carmen's grasps now.

The way the girl's toes danced on her moist sex, rubbing the clit and all... oh she felt like she's going crazy with lust now. That didn't happen to often, so she had to admit that she might let loose a bit more than what she intended. It's all good, though, since there's no one else but them in this room, no hidden cameras, and even there was any, she's at the state where she couldn't care less anymore.

Kuro flicked her tongue at Carmen's, sometimes sucking it with her lips while she let the girl took control for the most part. Her arousal was building and building, and eventually she was driven to the edge... and beyond. Her body tensed for a bit before limping again.

"Ummm!" moaned the paler girl into the boxer's mouth as she finally came.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum