Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 14 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:41 pm

"You all right?" Carmen looked up, sliding her chin from side to side across her chest, mirroring Kurohime's own impish smile. She slowed down her affections for a moment, lettin them draw out. A slower stroke. A gentler squeeze. "I could slow down a little bit if the stimulation is getting to you. Don't want to wear you out before we have the real fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

"Smartass," Kuro gave Carmen a playful scoff at her remark. "The longer we finish here... the less time you'll have to try all the stuffs you want to..." she replied.

They had the whole day, of course, but Kuro wouldn't mind playing a little mind game with her captor. Anything that could get her a release from this sexual torment was a fair game. It's fun and games so far, but it's hard to resist the craving to an orgasm. Especially when such a hot girl was doing the teasing. The urge to just jump at Carmen and urge the girl to finish her was quite strong...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:10 pm

"Good point. So with that in mind..."

Carmen plunged deep, digging her finger in through through the clothe and stroking her, vigorous and unbidden. She broke her face lower, lapping away at Kurohime's stomach and dragging her teeth along the skin, feeling the tense muscles within - it was amazing how much of her body there was to worship, so many things to take in and admire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:18 pm

"Ouuhh... that's... more like it..." Kuro grinned as Carmen took her suggestion and sped up the stimulation.

She pushed the bathroom walls as the dancing fingers inside her slick sex began to drive her towards the edge, her moaning also picking their volumes gradually. It wasn't too long until Kuro let out a long drawn moan and her womanhood spasmed again. What a way to start her day. The paler girl sighed in delight and panted as her body slided down a bit, smiling faintly at Carmen.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Carmen made sure to clean her out as she came - after all, the point of the shower WAS to get clean; no sense in wasting good water, especially with her bills. That done, she stood back up and turn off the shower, letting the water drip for a few moments as she stood, facing Kurohime. "I think that'll do for a warmup, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:51 pm

"Yes," Kuro replied with a nod as she slided up again, resting against the wall for a bit.

She would wait until the girl gave her a space, so she could pick up a towel and dry herself. After such warm up, however, she couldn't help but to feel hungry. Even her stomach made sure she noticed it by making a little growl. Kuro just smiled dryly at Carmen and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Carmen just shook her head and gave Kuro a slap on the stomach, as she came out and dried off herself. "Get dressed and meet me at the table - you weren't getting out of here without trying some of my cooking, anyway; might as well get some into you, now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:12 pm

"That's nice to know," Kuro smirked before she finished drying herself off and went to her bag to get herself some change clothes.

Minutes later she met Carmen on the dinning table, wearing a black tank top and short denim pants. She [url=http://i.imgur.com/qkhZye6.jpg:xufl2m1x]tied her hair up[/url:xufl2m1x] a bit for a change, and because it's more comfortable to her like this whenever she's not fighting.

"What's cooking?" she asked casually while taking a seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:35 pm

"Arroz con gandules." Carmen was busy at the stove, mixing it around in the pan, stirring up the rice while a plume of steam rose up and the room was filled with mouth-watering smells. "Rice with a little bit of everything - ham, peppers, olives, chorizo, and all the necessary seasonings - hope you don't mind it spicy. Little bit different than what you're probably used to; just finding all the ingredients was a serious pain around here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:49 pm

"Ah..." Kuro decided not to repeat the name of the meal, knowing that she'd get it wrong or sounded silly pronouncing that foreign language. "As long as it's not too spicy, I can take it," she said.

She just chuckled as Carmen mentioned that it's hard to get the ingredients. Well what did she expect? Kuro was no cook, but she could tell that getting stuffs for foreign menu wouldn't be as easy as it was in her home country. For the time being, the paler girl just savored the smell while waiting, wondering how the food would taste.

"Ever tried making Japanese?"

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum