Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 am

Sayoko giggled and return the air kiss to Anubis while her partner having a talk with Bastet. She was glad that things were sorted out pretty nice and quickly. The braided sailor embraced the goddess and peck the girl's lips softly, giggling happily.

"Mmm... looks like we managed to sort it out..." she purred. "So noww... How may I serve, my goddess~?" teased Sayoko, sticking her tongue out.

Saori smiled rather dryly as Bastet also apologized to her. With the match over and such, she was glad that their hostility didn't get carried over.

"Y-yeah... no problem..." she said to Bastet, before looking on Sayoko's direction to see her partner already flirting with Anubis again. "Geeezz... they both should get a room..." muttered the black haired sailor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Anubis delightedly accepted Sayoko’️s kiss, blowing warm air out of her mouth to tickle the Sailor’️s lips. “Indeed…we did a good job…” she agreed. When Sayoko asked how she could serve, Anubis would chuckle and shake her head. “Dear, you don’️t have to serve me. Neither the two of us nor the two of you won, so playing the pet isn’️t necessary. Although, if you really want to…” She paused and ran a hand along Sayoko’️s breasts. “I suppose I shouldn’️t stop you. But it would only be fair for me to provide you with the same…services.”

Bastet watched all of this intently, her cheeks a vivid shade of red. She nodded when Saori launched that little jab at their older partners. “Yeah, they should,” she agreed. “Although…it is pretty hot to watch, you know.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 pm

"Mmmhh... fair enough," Sayoko nodded to Anubis' words. "Let's service each other then..."

The braided girl shifted herself to rub her breasts on the goddess' while her hands ran along the side of the girl's arms. She smiled to Anubis while her hands slowly moved to the goddess' back and trailed down to her ass, giving those cute butt cheeks a soft squeeze as part of her "cleaning".

"I think... we could throw a little celebration party after this... to commemorate... our meeting..." purred Sayoko. "We could do it at a hotel, maybe... or one of our places. What do you think?"

Saori, despite just having an orgasm a few minutes before, already felt slightly aroused from watching the action between her partner and Anubis. Sayoko was speaking rather quietly, so she couldn't really tell what her braided partner was scheming. She had to agree with Bastet that both older girls looked pretty hot to watch. Saori glanced at the short haired goddess' body again, and her cheeks blushed deeper.

The black haired sailor had to suppress her gulp. She was already engaged in some intense action with Bastet on the ring earlier, but it was done in a competitive spirit. Saori couldn't help but to imagine what it'd be to do the sexy stuffs with the girl in a more pleasant atmosphere, but she just couldn't find the courage to ask the goddess at the moment...

I-it's not like I really want to do it with her...! she thought while one of her hands inadvertently moved between her own legs, cupping her moist womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 pm

“Yes…” Anubis agreed immediately. “Let’️s…”

She purred as Sayoko rubbed their breasts together, moving her own chest back and forth, matching the Sailor’️s pace so that their nipples would bounce off each other at regular intervals. At the same time, Anubis would bring her hands up to Sayoko’️s head, running her fingers through the Japanese woman’️s wet hair. “That sounds lovely,” the Goddess agreed, when Sayoko suggested that the four of them take their celebration someplace more private. “Wherever you feel the most comfortable. I’️d be happy to pay for a hotel room for the four of us…we can spend the night in the lap of luxury…”

Bastet kept her arms crossed in front of her chest, standing silently beside Saori as the two of them watched their older partners caress each other. The Goddess was trying to avoid looking at Saori, because she didn’️t want her face to turn any redder than it already was. The Sailor was certainly sexy, and watching her sister and Sayoko have their fun kind of made Bastet want to fool around with her own Japanese counterpart. But it was far too awkward to actually say that.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"Oh, no, no~ I can cover the expenses," Sayoko replied. "But if you insist... I guess we can split the bills... Since none of us won, it's only fair to share... umm... everything~" she said impishly while returning the favor by brushing Anubis' smooth hair. "Oohh... I can't wait... It seems we already make our partners jealous too~"

Sayoko didn't need to look at Saori to know how aroused her partner must be. She couldn't say the same about Bastet, but judging from how similar the girl was with Saori, she felt like it's safe to assume the same for her. Sayoko pecked the cheeks and lips of Anubis a few times, while one of her hands would trail down, all the way to the goddess' crotch to cup it softly before rubbing her palm slowly.

"This part need to be cleaned properly, I believe~" she giggled.

Saori twitched at the sight, her face totally red. She stole a few glances at Bastet, but quickly looked away, hoping that the girl didn't catch her. She had experienced when the goddess had her way with her for a few brief periods during the match, and honestly she wanted to have more now that they're not in the ring anymore... N-no... What am I thinking... the sailor bit her lower lips while trying to glance at Bastet sneakingly again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 pm

“I do insist. I’️d much rather just pay for everything myself, but if you really want to, I will grudgingly allow the bill to be split in half,” Anubis responded. When Sayoko mentioned their partners, Anubis would glance over at the two younger wrestlers, standing side by side, watching the older girls caress each other. “They do seem to be enjoying the view,” she murmured. She happily accepted Sayoko’️s kisses, pecking back at the Sailor as she would mirror the movement of the girl’️s hand, sliding her own down to rub at Sayoko’️s womanhood.

“As does yours…” she replied with a sly smile.

While the older girls were caressing each other, Bastet was doing her best to try to avoid Saori’️s gaze. They had forgiven each other for what happened during the fight, but it was still very awkward trying to talk to her. So Bastet didn’️t try. She couldn’️t help but steal a few quick glances in Saori’️s direction, however. They were very brief, and the Goddess was sure that Saori didn’️t notice them at all; but when Saori glanced in her direction at the exact same time, Bastet knew she had been found out, and her cheeks got a little redder as she stared into the Sailor’️s eyes. “Eeh…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 pm

"Mmm..." Sayoko purred as Anubis cleaned her womanhood in return. "I guess we better not make them wait for too long then... There will be plenty of time to have more fun at the hotel..." she giggled while still rubbing her hand on the sex of the goddess.

The braided girl's mind was already filled with all sort of possibilities as it was. She saw herself having some quality time with Anubis, and Bastet, perhaps both of them and Saori too... Her thoughts made her blush and aroused, and she licked her lips. She was pretty sure that Saori would have a lot of fun too, as well as the goddesses.

Saori froze a bit as her eyes met with Bastet's. She surely at loss of words here. Even if they're not at each other's throats anymore, the black haired sailor wasn't really sure if she should be the one who make the first move. She glanced at the increasingly intimate pair a few meters away from her, before looking back at Bastet with a nervous expression.

"W-what...?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:17 pm

“That’️s true…we’️ve already had a little bit of fun with them here, so I suppose…that we’️d best just get cleaned up…and be on our way…” Anubis responded, still cupping Sayoko’️s sex, rubbing it gently so as to make sure it was clean.

Bastet froze when her eyes met Saori’️s, and the Sailor froze, too. That just made it more awkward. If there was one thing of which she could be certain, Bastet knew that she was not going to be the one to make the first move. If Saori wanted to do something sexy together…well, Bastet supposed it only made sense. Since their partners seemed to be unable to keep their hands off of each other, the two of them would have to find something to do to pass the time, as well. Why not each other?

“What do you mean ‘what?’️” Bastet said. “You were…looking at me. If you’️re going to say something, say it.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Sayoko smiled and nodded at Anubis. After "cleaning" the goddess' crotch for a few more seconds, she bumped her rear onto the girl's own before walking towards Saori. The black haired sailor, meanwhile, was still stuck on her words. She wasn't like Sayoko who never had any trouble telling other people what she wanted. Not to mention she felt that Bastet was also glancing at her before their eyes met.

"W-wuh...? What...? W-wasn't it you who were looking at me...?" she said while averting her gaze.

Sayoko giggled as she watched this cute exchange, before coming to her partner's rescue. She wrapped an arm around her partner's neck, resting her hand on the black haired sailor's shoulder.

"I'm not interrupting, am I?" she asked in false innocence, which prompted a shake of the head from Saori. "Well, I think we're done here... but! I believe that we could still have more fun with each other for the rest of the night. Anubis-chan and I was talking about how we spent the night together at a hotel~"

"Together?" Saori asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup."

"That means... all of us here?" the black haired girl confirmed.

"Yes! I'm sure it's going to be a memorable night~" Sayoko smiled to her partner, and Bastet too. "You have no problem with it, right? Bastet-chan~?" the braided girl asked with an impish smile to the short haired goddess.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 am

Bastet kept her arms crossed in front of her chest, and turned away from Saori, avoiding any further awkward eye contact with the Sailor. “…no. I was only looking at you because you were looking at me,” Bastet said. That wasn’️t really true, but she didn’️t want to admit to staring at Saori’️s naked body. “If you wanted to say…something…” She trailed off as Sayoko approached, blushing as the older Sailor informed them of the plan that she and Anubis had concocted. Bastet gave her sister a look. The older Goddess smiled and bounced over to her, pressing her breasts into Bastet’️s back and wrapping her arms around her shoulders.

“She loves the idea. I can tell,” Anubis said, hugging her younger sibling tightly. She would lean in towards the girl’️s ear. “Isn’️t that right, Little Sister?”

Bastet’️s eyes were wide as she looked from Anubis to Sayoko to Saori. “I…n-no, I don’️t have a problem with it. It sounds…like fun.” Her gaze lingered on Saori for a second before she would look away, not wanting the Sailor to catch her staring again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next