Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 3:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 1:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep) - Page 5 Empty Re: Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 am

As Mindy's insistence on humility continue, Drake simply plants his hands to his hips and gives her a look.

"I dig the humbleness. It's a good thing, and it just supports the whole 'you are a sweet person' angle. But you should never down-talk yourself. Not anymore. Not when you're competing against other people. When you say you're nothing special, it's an insult to anyone you've ever beaten, or even given a difficult match to. I've been wrestling a lot longer than you, and fighting even longer than that. But you pinned me, Mindy. How do you think that happened?"

He crosses to the girl and moves a foot to gently nudge at her thigh. "You think I suck?"

Despite his words, the teen's voice remains soft, even patient. The talk of food can wait until this is resolved.

Back to top Go down

Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep) - Page 5 Empty Re: Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep)

Post by Imhotep Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Mindy's smile shrank down again as Drake lectured her. From his disapproving look, it was clear that her seemingly innocent comment was not an acceptable thing to say in front of him. "I-it's not an angle! I-"

But she stopped herself, reflecting. For her, modesty had always been the best way to keep everyone happy and stay out of trouble, but her new profession was one of strength and pride, and she could very well hurt someone's feelings if she didn't adapt. She had never really looked at the issue from this angle. "You're right... it's rude, isn't it?" Her voice had a tinge of guilt. Had she already offended someone before and failed to notice it? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to belittle anyone. Especially not you. I'm not assertive, so it kind of... slipped."

She shifted her body a little, uncomfortable. "I don't think you suck. At all! So... will you forgive me? I promise I won't say anything like that again."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep) - Page 5 JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:13 pm

A tiny smile forms over Drake's lips, and he leans down to rest a hand to her shoulder. "I know you don't think that low of me. So don't worry, I'm not offended. I know what you meant'n all. Just be careful with how modest you stay. Remember, everyone's out here giving it their best. No one likes to think their best isn't good enough, much less not good enough to beat someone who's 'nothing special'."

The shoulder is given an encouraging squeeze. "S'not true anyway. Anyone else would've tapped out. And next time, you will." Beat. "Unless I pin ya."

He offers a playful wink, alleviating any tension that had built up in the interim. From there, he simply drops to his knees before the table at her corner. "So, why this league, Mindy? Why the AFW?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 pm

The contact of Drake's hand on Mindy's shoulder helped to relieve her discomfort. "Got it." She was glad to have avoided another mine in their conversation; she would have to watch herself in the future, though, to avoid making comments like these. His short taunt brought a small smile back to her lips. "And likewise, you shouldn't be too cocky! You never know what's gonna happen in your next match..."

The blonde scooted over slightly to the side, making space for her companion. "Why the AFW? Well, it's the biggest federation, after all. With the pay here, I can dedicate myself to my training full-time, and I also get to face off against really strong fighters." Her blue eyes looked straight at his face as she said the last two words. "Isn't that what everyone here's after?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]Soiree or Stay In? (For Imhotep) - Page 5 JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 pm

His purples meet her blues when offered, and Drake's smile warms. He's fairly certain she's trying to butter him up after what she'd said earlier, but it's still an appreciated gesture.

"I'd think so, but I've seen and heard, uh... some different things. Some folks get into it just to hurt people. Some others for, like, cheap thrills. You know, perviness."

His eyes shift guiltily. "Gotta admit, there's a certain.. appeal.. to wrestling with a really beautiful girl. But anything really intimate, I'd prefer to keep off camera." Those eyes return to Mindy. "Special. Y'know?"

The teen flicks his gaze to her proffered food, then back to her face. "Eat something! I don't mean to stop ya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Following Drake's cue, Mindy picked the packet of nuts from the table. "I'm not saying that there aren't people here who like the violence or sex. It's just that... do you think they would come to the AFW if that's all that wrestling meant to them?" The plastic popped open easily between her fingers. "They could just go pick on weak people, if that was the case. But if they come here to fight wrestlers as strong as them, in front of so many people, I think that means that at least part of them wants to prove themselves and become stronger too. That's how I look at it, anyway."

She picked a cashew, looking at Drake. "And yeah, I get that. Some of the more... erotic match types make me a little uneasy. Plus, everyone around here, man or woman, has pretty good looks... it's difficult to keep my eyes to myself sometimes. I guess they hire people with that in mind." She extended the packet to Drake, offering him to eat as well. "And how about you? I was told you were a model... doesn't wrestling interfere with your job?" The cashew went between her teeth only after she finished her question; she didn't like speaking with her mouth full.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:25 pm

A pecan is taken, but held. "I dunno. Some people are a little crazy. Just.. give it time to sink in, doll."

The pecan is then popped into Drake's mouth, taking the time to chew it to consider his response. "My modeling career's officially on the side since joining this federation. I decided I want to be known for this. Something that people will take seriously. Something that people will respect. I wanna be known for more than just... looking good." His smile widens, "Don't get me wrong, I like people thinking I look good. But folks just don't... take it seriously."

The smile fades considerably as he continues, tone growing somber, "People think I'm either a wuss or really stupid. That's the stereotype. No one would think that about a champion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:16 am

The dry, wholesome flavor of cashew made Mindy tingle with satisfaction. That really hit the spot! After swallowing the first nut, she picked up her eating pace. She would place the open packet on the table, in case Drake wanted more, and fish another nut from it whenever she finished chewing.

The blonde looked patiently at Drake as he spoke, noticing his change in tone right away. She empathized with his feelings, but still couldn't stand hear him talking like that... he was supposed to be the confident one here! "Drake..." she paused for a moment, trying to think of the best words to get him out of this gloom. "If anyone thinks of you like that, then they're just shallow! Don't worry... I've seen what you can do. A few more matches and everyone will respect you, for sure!"

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 am

"Well, that's one of the biggest reasons I have my eyes set on the title. Just one, but one of the bigger ones."

Drake folds his hands neatly over the table, not pursuing another nut. Mindy can have as many as she likes, unimpeded! And in the meantime, he allows his features to brighten with a small smile, noting her concern. "It'll take more than a few matches, anyway. It'll take wins. Victories. Successes. Electrifying the audience and overcoming my opponents. Not losin' to rookies!" His eyes narrow a little, his smile dawning wry and playful.

But that smile reverts to its softer level after a few seconds. Drake reaches a hand out to nudge her chin gently. "I'm not backing down or buckling, don't worry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Mindy was glad to see that Drake had taken her encouragement well. He was back to his assertive tone, and his smile made her smile back. "Good! That's the spirit!," she replied after swallowing a peanut.

She moved to pick another nut; with her attention turned momentarily to the packet on the table, she was taken off guard by Drake's playful hand touching her chin all of a sudden. "Ah!" She let out a cute surprised gasp before recoiling her head slightly away from his hand. She wasn't used to these small displays of intimacy, especially from a man, but Drake did them as if they were the most natural thing in the world...

"Jeez, Drake, you act so playful all the time." Her tone wasn't exactly one of complaint; she still had a small smile on her face. "Has anyone ever told you that you're... um... a bit touchy-feely?" She fidgeted a little with the nut in her hand.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next