Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Black and White Feathers

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Black and White Feathers - Page 6 Empty Re: Black and White Feathers

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 am

The white-haired girl took her place at the table, sitting down. "It's hard to believe that all three of us have wrestling jobs, watching us people would think we're like... waitresses or something!" Lia laughed again before reaching for a cookie. It was still hot to touch, but not unbearable, so she took a bite out of it.

"Mmm! These are even better than they smell, you're an awesome baker Layla!"

Black and White Feathers - Page 6 SAdcZrMBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 MVRLLQmBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 I82ome3Black and White Feathers - Page 6 UAjmKPCBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 MAai8oKBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Lily and Layla would take their own cookies and took a bite out of them. Lily then laughed and nodded as she said, "Yeah, hard to believe huh? Mmm! Layla, these cookies are the best!"

Layla smiled as she chewed and said, "Thanks, girls. It's a special family recipe passed down from my grandmother. My mother passed it on to me and soon to the rest of my siblings." She drank some juice so she can get that cookie down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:55 pm

"Mmm... Oh, a family recipe? So I'm guessing your family is back home somewhere outside Japan then. Not too many Native Americans you'd see here, I'd think." Man, these cookies were good, warm, soft and chewy.

"Thanks for letting over today guys, you two are awesome!"

((Damn, now I want those cookies))

Black and White Feathers - Page 6 SAdcZrMBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 MVRLLQmBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 I82ome3Black and White Feathers - Page 6 UAjmKPCBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 MAai8oKBlack and White Feathers - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:22 pm

(So do I.)

"Yeah, but they're gonna be arriving soon." Layla looked out the window as she added, "We got a call from them saying that they're staying at a nearby hotel before they come to our new home."

Lily then hugged Lia and said, "You're very welcome, Lia. And if you ever need anything, just let us know. If you want to have a spar, have some girly fun time, or whatnot, you call us anytime. Say, how about if you can take several of these cookies home with you and your boyfriend? We might give you both a special present for Christmas."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:36 pm

"Aw, thanks you guys. I'll keep that in mind, I'd love to spend some more time with both of you. But I guess I'll be going soon, there's a bunch of last minute Christmas stuff I should be getting ready soon, I probably shouldn't have left it to the last minute..." she rubber her head embarrassed and laughed in the same manner.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:47 pm

"Okay," said Layla with a nod. "But if you like, we can also help you with some last minute shopping. We still have plenty of money to spend leftover after we bought our family some gifts. Plus, we can help decorate your place for you and your boyfriend."

Meanwhile, Lily went to get a paper bag so she can put some cookies in it for Lia and her boyfriend.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"Hmm? Oh no, I can't ask you guys to spend your holidays waiting in shopping lines all day, this is my problem, you don't need to waste all your time." Lia liked how they were offering, but she didn't think she could accept so much help, she liked both of them, but he didn't know them all THAT well, getting them to do this was too much.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:52 pm

"Alright, if you say so." said Layla drinking her juice.

Then Lily gave the bag of cookies to Lia. "Here you are. I'm sure your boyfriend will love this too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:04 am

"Thanks for everything, Lily. You too Layla! I bet John'll like them too, these are really awesome cookies!" She accepted the offered baggie with a smile and then walked back to the doorway. Lia put on her shoes back on and then grabbed her jacket. "Well, sorry I can't stay longer, but I don't want to trouble you two any more, see you!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 am

The two sisters went to Lia and have her a warm goodbye hug.

"Come again anytime," said Layla.

"Our home is your home," said Lily with a smile before they both released their hug.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6