Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

If You Try Some Time, You Might Find

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If You Try Some Time, You Might Find - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Try Some Time, You Might Find

Post by TaliZorah Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:27 am

Talia waited for the visitor. She really didn't feel like talking to people but she also didn't want to be alone. It was a weird feeling. When Tatsuki walked in, Talia looked at her with as straight of a face as possible. "Hey." Tatsuki's lack of words said a lot. Her own probably did too. She hadn't spoken to her since confessing that she had been Dark Angel. Now things felt awkward. She wasn't sure what Tatsuki would believe or not.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

If You Try Some Time, You Might Find - Page 3 Empty Re: If You Try Some Time, You Might Find

Post by Cy_Man Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:50 am

It got awkward for a while as Tatsuki and Talia remained silent for a while, after all considering of learning who Talia was a real shocker to the athlete. But she had to say something and tried to think of a way to put her thoughts into words, important words that Tatsuki had thought up for a long while to tell to Talia. She was about to finally talk until she heard Talia whisper, saying sorry. "It's alright." She replied quietly, but enough for the redhead to hear.

Determined to say what she wanted to, Tatsuki's expression changed between a mix of a concerned one and a determined one, and she moves to place a hand on Talia's own hand. "Talia-san, I something really important I've been wanting to say to you."

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:38 am

Talia just kept looking at Tatsuki. She didn't know what else she could say. There was really no justification for it at all other than the fact that she was a jerk. The redhead was actually very surprised that Tatsuki was even here at this point. "What is it?" Talia asked, unsure of what to expect. No one had ever held her hand like that before.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:56 am

Tatsuki's head felt like it was swelling up waiting to burst from pressure to get these words out of her mouth to say to Talia, and after a good long while and with enough time to think about it, she will finally say them now. With an expression that is now one of struggling, the athlete opens her mouth and begins to say part of her speech while bring her other hand to hold Talia's. "Talia-san, I don't care at all if you are Dark Angel-san! You are my friend and I did want I wanted to do since meeting you in the locker room, to help you." She let out and soon took a deep breath, feeling like she had some weight lifted off her shoulders but is still weighed down. "I really like you too, a lot, and I really want us to keep being great friends no matter what!" She took more deep breaths and finished what she had to say, Tatsuki figured that in the process Talia's enemies would be her's as well but that is no reason to forsake her friendship with Talia.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 am

Talia wasn't expecting what Tatsuki said to her. She stared at the girl in disbelief. It felt surreal. Literally everyone who knew she was Dark Angel gave her hell for it, even those she didn't directly fight with. Tatsuki was just another one of the people she had hurt in the past. She was certain the girl was going to turn on her like everyone else had. But she didn't.

"Wha-what?" the redhead finally responded. "You mean...you actually...you actually want to stay friends with me?" She didn't know how she was suppose to react to it. She'd never had to respond positively to something like this before. Maybe it was because Tatsuki was still young and naive. Or maybe she was just that optimistic with regards to other people. Regardless, Talia found herself smiling lightly. "Thank you..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 am

Tatsuki felt a lot better after saying all that to Talia, as if a LOT of weight was lifted off of her body to feel much lighter. She was taking slower but not too deep breaths as she stared at the redhead who was shocked at what the athlete had said, and who can blame her since anyone who Dark Angel was enemies with would have hated Talia for who she is and what she had done. When the redhead asked if the athlete really wanted to stay friends, she just silently nods with a sincere smile.

"Your welcome, Talia-san." Tatsuki can tell from the look in Talia's eyes that she was real happy, and she was glad that she was, after all she had been through Talia deserved to have some happiness and a real friend. But Tatsuki was concerned about Talia's feud with Cassie and co. "So... what will happen now? Between you and Cassie and her friends I mean, if it's okay for me to ask that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 am

Talia's smile faded when Tatsuki brought up Cassie. She really didn't like thinking or talking about it. But after what had happened between the two, Tatsuki more than deserved to know. "It's over...I...I can't return to Friction...she...Yea it's done..." Talia felt herself choke up but at the very least didn't cry. She sighed painfully and regained her composure. "We texted. I don't want to know whose fault it really is anymore...that doesn't matter now. What matters is..."

"We're done trying to kill each other."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3