Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Lia let out a sigh as Fallon's frisky fingers traipsed across her tummy, testing her and finding Lia's tight abs everywhere. Lia could not remember the last time she had been so caressed, so explored. She did not often stop for foreplay. But having this tight little cutie feeling her up gave Lia quite a rush. Her eyes fluttered shut as she let Fallon continue her "frisking" freely.

Her eyes flew open and she shifted slightly, a gentle intake of breath passing her lips as Fallon went south. Lia was surprised by how sensitive she was getting, but the way Fallon had played with her tummy had gotten Lia a little hot under the collar.

Of course, it was hard NOT to react to what Fallon did next. Lia had tried to remain stoic through this but for a brief moment she had gotten swept up in the moment. When Fallon squeezed her chest, Lia hissed sharply through her teeth. She flinched but controlled herself. "I... I know, right?" She turned to Fallon and flashed her a wry grin but Lia's eyes did not lie, nor did the faint hue of red on her cheeks. Fallon's busy hands were working their magic on Lia.

When Fallon finished her frisking, Lia watched her take a few steps and assume that too cute, self-satisfied pose. "Naturally, but I feel oh... so naked without them." Lia folded her arms across herself in just such a way as to accentuate her chest. But she quickly dropped that act and her face took on the sly grin again, "But now? Now is my turn! I'm gonna frisk the everloving crap out of you, Fallon-baby! Get ready for the frisking of your life!"

Lia stepped in so she was face to face with Fallon, looking into her eyes, breath teasing her lips for several seconds before she thrust one finger forward, lightly tracing the curvature of Fallon's chest, going over, then under, then between Fallon's tits before Lia stepped around Fallon, lazily tracing under her arm and across her back as she went. Lia stopped behind Fallon and brought her second hand to bear. With two fingers on each hand, she traced the entire profile of Fallon's body, from her neck, down her arms, around the fingers of her hands, up to her armpits, and then down her sides, pausing at her hips to threaten briefly to stroke Fallon's tummy the way she had cruelly done to Lia but she denied Fallon that pleasure right away, continuing her trek down the curvature of Fallon's hips, to her legs, thighs, calves, ankles, and then back up inside, her touch slowing to a crawl as she reached the inside of Fallon's thighs, stroking across there lightly, being absolutely sure there was no weapon hidden in Fallon's private spot. She drew her fingers across Fallon's womanhood with a touch so light it may as well have been cobwebs drawing across her.

Lia whispered into Fallon's ear, "Well, no guns sooo far..." With one hand, she traced lazy circles around the whole of Fallon's midriff, lapping it once, twice. "But I think there is one last hiding place... maaaaaybe." Up until now, Lia had barely been able to contain her own anticipation. But the time was right now. She saved the best for last before finally plunging in, with both hands wide she pressed into Fallon greedily, sinking her hands into that beautifully sculpted smooth little tummy, testing her firmness all over. She had to explore these abs herself before they got to testing whose was mightier.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 4 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:56 am

Fallon pursed her lips as Lia told her that she was about to be in for the frisking of her life. The California girl didn’️t want to look like she was excited by the prospect of Lia’️s hands running all over her body—betraying that anticipation would mean a loss of face, and keeping up her tough appearance was absolutely necessary in this battle of bellies and wills that she and her new bunny-eared rival were engaged in.

“Phtt,” she snorted, trying to seem unimpressed as Lia stepped up to her and began tracing Fallon’️s boobs with her finger. “You…go ahead and do your worst, Miss Bunny Ears! If you think that you’️ll make me melt with just your really soft, really sensual touch…” She paused long enough to let out a gasp as Lia stepped behind her and put four fingers onto her skin, those devilish digits sliding down Fallon’️s sides, around her legs and ankles, then back up, trailing ever so lightly across Fallon’️s nether regions. “You won’️t find any guns, cutie…just the toughest abs and the tightest body you’️ve ever seen!”

When Lia’️s hand reached Fallon’️s midsection, the brown-haired wrestler would tighten, giving her rival an opportunity to feel the smooth surface of her tummy, as well as the powerful muscles hidden just underneath. She could not help but murmur a little in excitement as Lia’️s hands dug into her abdomen, and she would lean her head back against Lia’️s shoulder, enjoying the attention her stomach was getting, and hoping that Lia was just as impressed with her stomach as Fallon had been with Lia’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:40 am

Lia was dismayed. Fallon was not reacting to Lia's touch the way Lia had to Fallon's. It was bad planning to use a strategy that got you more aroused than the other girl in almost any circumstance. "We'll see about that," Lia growled.

Lia could barely contain the double take as she finally felt up Fallon's abs. "Wow..." she whispered as she drew her fingers across Fallon's tummy, digging into it and feeling the abs of steel. "Okay, you HAVE to tell me your regimen..." Her jaw was agape in awe. "These are awesome. Not as awesome as mine, of course, but the best I've felt in a while..."

Lia let Fallon go and turned her around, "Oh, and... right, no guns yeah..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Fallon had managed to do pretty well in resisting the more primal urges that Lia’️s touch stirred inside of her—until the bunny girl’️s hands reached her belly. Fallon bit her lip and did her best to let out no more than a little gasp or a whimper here or there. Letting Lia know how much having her belly touched turn her on would be very bad for the tiger-eared wrestler. Luckily, it seemed as if Lia was too impressed with Fallon’️s powerful abdomen to pay much attention to her soft vocalizations. When she was turned around, Fallon’️s cheeks would be a light shade of red, and she would smile warmly at Lia, looking the girl in the eyes again.

“We should train together…” she suggested, her face close enough to Lia’️s that her breath puffed against the bunny girl’️s lips. “I’️d love to know how you got your awesome abs, too. I think we could do a lot for each other!” She waggled her eyebrows, laying on an extra layer of suggestiveness, perhaps a little heavy-handedly.

“Oh, but, yeah, if you don’️t have any more guns and I don’️t have any more guns, then we can start the belly punching battle!” she added, making a fist with one hand and pressing it lightly against Lia’️s abs, testing them one more time, trying to intimidate the purple-haired beauty. “Are you ready? Who goes first?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Lia's eyes met Fallon's with a twinkle. "Oh, I'm absolutely certain..." She cooed. Fallon was about as subtle as a wrecking ball. Lia kinda liked that thouh. She winked at Fallon and reached her finger up between them, touching Fallon's nose lightly. "Boop!" She giggled playfully. Putting her hands behind her back, she took a couple of steps back and grounded her feet. Her face got a twinge more serious, or at least goofy in a different fashion. Her grin a hair more violent, her eyes a bit more bloodthirsty. She was ready to compete. "I'll let you young whippersnapper go first. Take care not to break your knuckles on my awesome bod, baby."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Fallon’️s eyes crossed as she tried to follow the path of Lia’️s finger. The brown-haired belly fetishist giggled as her nose was booped, backing up just a step as it happened. “Hey! Don’️t boop me!” Fallon insisted playfully. “Or I’️ll boop you!” She would reach her free, non-fist hand up to place her own finger on Lia’️s nose, pushing on it a little, as if it were a big button.

When Lia backed up and offered Fallon the opportunity to go first, the California girl was not about to say no. “Fine with me,” she agreed promptly. “I’️ll put a hole in that belly so deep, you’️ll be able to see all the way through it to China!” There were a few things wrong with that statement, but Fallon didn’️t bother to correct it—after all, she didn’️t mean it literally. Ruining such a stunning body as Lia’️s with a big, gaping hole like that would be a capital crime. Fallon wouldn’️t be holding back, however.

She pulled her fist back, paused for a moment to survey her target, and then, with a little yell, Fallon would drive her fist forward into Lia’️s stomach, doing her level best to pound the bunny girl’️s belly to pudding.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:50 am

Lia squeaked after Fallon booped her nose. "Eep!"

The bunny girl cocked her head back with a cocky smile, her rabbit ears arching down as if to taunt Fallon, "Ufufu... You talk tough, but let's see what happens after I smash YOUR cute little belly into... into JELLY! Ehehehe! Do your worst!"

Lia braced herself and tightened her stomach and still Fallon hit far harder than Lia expected. She bent forward a bit, huffing in pain, but remained standing. Fallon was very, very good at this. Lia's stomach burned in pain but she refused to show any weakness. "Not bad..." She cocked her head to the side, looking around, as if tasting something and trying to judge it, "Mmm, not too bad. I've had worse..." Lia smiled and pounded her fist into her hand. "But now it's my turn." Lia let her hand hang loose to the side as she stepped close to Fallon. She surveyed her target, wiggling the fingers on her hand. "Don't blink, Fallon-baby." Lia was a bit of a cowgirl wannabe. She practiced her quick draw regularly and could put that same snap focus into a punch. It came almost too quick to see, though a blink was a bit of an overstatement. One second, Lia's hand was at her side. But suddenly, it seemed to jump the distance, slamming into Fallon's gut with unusual speed and the power to match. The only sound was the gentle huff of air from Lia's lips... and the fearsome slap of flesh against flesh.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:54 am

Fallon scoffed at her rival’️s confident assertion. “Well, I’️m turning yours to pudding, which tastes a whole lot better than jelly,” she replied. When her fist slammed into Lia’️s midsection, Fallon was pretty sure she would be able to make good on her promise: Lia’️s reaction was very dramatic. That punch had obviously hurt. It should only take a few more to make the bunny girl fold like a lawn chair…and then, Fallon would claim her prize, the one she had been hinting at so subtly a few moments prior!

To do that, however, she would need to withstand Lia’️s assault. The brown-haired beauty was confident in the toughness of her abs, but, when Lia’️s counterassault came, Fallon could not help but be impressed. That fist moved so fast—and it hit so hard! She let out a muffled groan as she doubled over for a few seconds, panting, staring at Lia’️s cute little toes. “You’️re…not bad either,” she admitted, very slowly rising back up to her full height. “But…you’️re still not as good as me, Miss Bunny Ears. You ready for round two?” She put her fist up, waited for a second, and then threw it forward, trying her darndest to dent the purple-haired cutie’️s tummy. “‘Cause here it comes!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Lia grinned with satisfaction as she nailed Fallon hard with her specialty tricky quick draw punch. "Thanks, I'm a bit of a punching pro..." Lia called out with obviously fake modesty as she blew on her knuckles and shook the imaginary dust off. "Bring it on, sweet meat. Come on." She braced herself and waved Fallon in.

It took a lot of willpower to just stand there and TAKE punches. Especially ones as hard as Fallon's. But Lia was very very good at making herself do dumb things. The second blow felt harder than the first, slamming into Lia's torso, eliciting a pained grunt from the bunny girl. Her face tightened, containing a grimace of pain as she bent over noticeably. "Heh... Ow..." She muttered before standing back upright. "W-was there a light breeze in here? Or is it just me...?" She grinned at Fallon, "My turn again, cutie-pie. Once your belly is pudding jelly I am gonna lick it all up..." She licked her lips playfully. As much as that had hurt, and it burned like hell, she just knew Fallon had to be having it worse. It was obvious. Only Fallon was getting punched by Lia, after all! She would buckle... with those abs it would take a while... but soon... This time, Lia did not go for the quick draw. It was a fun trick but the snapping was not fun on her wrist. She could hit quite hard normally. Comically, she would wind her arm back in great circles. "Here it coooomes!" She taunted. The spiraling slowed until finally just her wrist turned before it snapped straight, then she slammed it into Fallon, driving her whole weight into the punch. The first was a warmup. The second had to really, really bring it. This was like most good idiot drinking games. Once you started losing, you were likely to keep losing.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 am

Fallon snorted as Lia downplayed the punch she had just taken, calling it a light breeze. “Oh, you shut up!” she demanded playfully, sticking her tongue out at Lia. “I saw the way you folded when I punched you, huh! Feeling a little weak in the knees already, right? Soon enough you’️ll just be a big ol’️ pile of pudding, Lia!” She snickered. “And then I’️m going to eat you all up for dessert!”

Seeing the bunny girl warming up for her next punch, Fallon would exhale loudly and brace herself, tightening her abs as much as she could as she watched Lia’️s fist go around and around. No amount of preparation, unfortunately, could completely prepare Fallon for a blow that strong. She managed to stifle the yelp that threatened to burst out of her mouth, but she could not help but groan as she bent forward, one hand pawing at her throbbing midsection. “Ow…” she hissed, very slowly straightening herself back up and meeting Lia’️s gaze. “I’️m sorry, did you say something? Or do something? I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep just now.” She smirked. “It’️s my turn again, cutie patootie. You’️d better be ready, ‘cause here…it…comes!”

Fallon would pull her fist far, far back, and then bring it swooping through a long, low arc, ultimately driving upwards into Lia’️s belly for what was pretty much an uppercut!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next