Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, Deus001, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Waterbed Wrestling - Char vs Sumika

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Waterbed Wrestling - Char vs Sumika - Page 5 Empty Re: Waterbed Wrestling - Char vs Sumika

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:10 pm

"Ummgh! Nngh!" Char grunted with each slap to her face by Sumika's breasts, completely bewildered by what her opponent was doing to her. "St-nngh! S-stop that! Ugh!"

Unfortunately, with her arms pinned by the girl, there's nothing she could to to stop Sumika from humiliating her with the breasts slaps. Her legs flailed around, but obviously they're never threatening Sumika. Eventually she slapping stopped, and Char had the chance to catch some breath, she inadvertently, turned her head to face Sumika, thinking that she was sparred from being punished with her opponent's breasts. It's only after she inhaled some air she realized that she was wrong. Big time.

"Mmmpph!" the blonde grunted as her face was engulfed by Sumika's breasts this time. "Mmmggh! Mmpph!"

Back to top Go down

Waterbed Wrestling - Char vs Sumika - Page 5 Empty Re: Waterbed Wrestling - Char vs Sumika

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Now that she had Char stuck deep into her cleavage, she could focus on other things that she could use in this move. Her legs would try to slip inbetween Char's and would seek to hook onto them, thinking that a grapevine pin would go well with this, Despite not being able to completely align her legs with her opponent's because of the breast smother, she would just make the best of it, more focused on smothering Char rather than having those legs spread out.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Char's legs were flailing around in desperation, but it only lasted for a while before Sumika's legs eventually caught them. The blonde grunted and whined under her opponent, but doing so only exhausted herself faster. Her breathing got weaker, and so was her struggle. Even her crying became quiet after a while. Her head starting to feel light, and Char couldn't help but to feel rather frustrated about her helplessness.

"Mmmmph..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Sumika began to hum a soft tone, almost as if to coax Char towards total submission. The Ero Princess was patient in her work, lowering her chest just enough so she could keep eye contact on Char, waiting for the signs of weakness to show. When her ears picked up the almost mute sounds coming from her poor opponent, she would lift her chest from Char to give her the much needed air her lungs desired.

But that was not what Sumika was totally going for, suddenly rising up and moving forward, wasting no time in her advance as she tried to straddle Char's chest and gather the girl's arms under her knees to pin them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Char gasped for air almost immediately after Sumika's breasts lifted off her face. The blonde was tired and drained, barely able to react when the girl shifted herself up to pin the helpless blonde. All she cared about as it was just to breath freely.

"Haaa... haa..." she panted. "W-wha...?" her expression clearly show just how confused she was at how quick things went around her.

Her face looked embarrassed as she realized Sumika still had complete control over her. She couldn't overpower the girl when she was fresh, and she definitely wouldn't be able to do so now in her condition. Char pouted, barely moving apart from a few weak attempts to buck off Sumika.

"Uuu..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Sumika was prepared now, spreading her thighs just to prevent herself from being bucked off, her hands now lowering to brush the palms over Char's cheeks in a gentle circular motion. A smile crept up on Sumika's face. " Now then.. You can either submit to me right now, or I will start smothering you until are but with a inch of your conscious, then let you breathe before I repeat the proces again.. "

She brushed her thumbs upwards until they were close to the girl's eyelids, her smile only becoming more darker as she teasingly rubbed her bottom down against Char's chest. " Your choice, blondie. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Char blushed as Sumika brushed her cheeks, but the girl thread made her felt a shiver running on her back. She groaned as the rear of her opponent rubbed her chest, feeling even more threatened as she heard Sumika's statement. Char gritted her teeth. She obviously wasn't ready to submit just like that, but it didn't seem like she had too many options...

"Uuuh... N-no!" she said with a determined reaction. "I won't... submit!" she emphasized before starting to buck herself off again as much as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Sumika pretty much expected such an answer, the bucking from Char was not enough to dislodge Sumika but she did use it to suddenly bounce forward and slam herself upon Char's face, making sure her crotch sealed over the girl's lips and nose. There was not much the Ero Princess had to do from here, knowing that she had weakened Char the past few minutes with both pain and humiliation, and now was the time to use it to her advantage by using such a daring pin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:27 pm

"Mmmmpph!" Char yelled in panic, her legs flailed cutely for a bit before slumping back to the bed.

Her opponent had gave her a thorough work out, and so there wasn't much fight left in the blonde as her airways was blocked once again. It was an embarrassing position for sure, but the most grave concern for Char was that she couldn't even attempt to escape. She still let a couple of frustrated cries which were muffled by Sumika's crotch for a couple of seconds until she became too tired to even protest.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:21 pm

With her opponent trapped underneath her, letting out those pleasant, muffled sounds of discontent against her crotch, Sumika was free to do whatever she wanted. She brought one hand down to grasp Char by the hair, coiling her fingers into a tight fist before she pulled up, forcing Char's face harder against her crotch. " Don't pass out any time soon, I am not done playing with you just yet. "

Deciding to add an erotic affect to her attacks, her free hand went back and curled her fingers over Char's breast, gently holding it before rubbing the palm of her hand into it, smiling brightly. " You're done, aren't you? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next