by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa Empty Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Victory Conditions: Win by reducing opponent's points to 0
Each wrestler starts with 15 points
Hentai allowed
Pin/Submission: 2 points
Hentai Submission: 3 points
Orgasm: 4 points
Consecutive orgasms: 5 points for 2nd, 6 points for 3rd, and so on
Ring Shake: Whoever causes a large enough impact to the ring is penalized. The penalty is that the offending wrestler must get on all fours and let the other wrestler have a free move for around 5 seconds.

Alyssa grinned as her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PwDPZ3PdY&t=1m:ylg292cd]theme[/url:ylg292cd] came on. This was going to be a damn good day, if she had any say in the matter. She had seen her opponent before, and damn did she have a fine body. It was time to break Charlene Colt in, one submission at a time. She stepped out onto the stage, clad in her custom schoolgirl uniform and a black bandanna that wrapped tightly around her mouth.

Raising her right hand into the air, she clenched her fingers into a vertical fist. Her right thumb pressed down last as if triggering a bomb, timed with the pyros along the ramp going off. Bomber Blank was here to play, and by god was she going to enjoy herself to the fullest.

She stepped down the ramp as the pyros continued to fire off, cracking her knuckles as she got ready for the fight. She was practically quivering with anticipation, but she couldn't let herself go wild just yet. The match hadn't started, after all. And blondes, blondes were her thing. It'd be hard to resist the temptation of powerbombing Charlene into submission before enjoying herself, but she'd manage. At least, she hoped she would. What was normally a good course of action would be nothing but a bad habit in this type of match.

She slid into the ring face first, then positioned her head against the mat so she could flip forward and land on her feet in time with the pyros coming from the ring posts. She rustled her already messy hair, giving her a more deranged appearance as she hung back on the ropes and awaited the arrival of her opponent.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Charlene was studying the rules in her preparation room, seemingly confused with a couple of stuffs. The ring shake stuffs didn't seem like something she should be too concerned about since she's not much of a powerhouse wrestler. She wasn't really sure if shaking the ring because of being slammed counted, though, so there's that. What concerned her more than anything is the fact that stuffs like "Hentai Submission", "Orgasm", and even "Consecutive Orgasms" were included to the stipulation! Sure, she had now understood that lots of perverted stuffs going on here in AFW, but she still find it hard to get used to it.

"Uhh... I can do this! I can do this!" she slapped her cheeks lightly to reassure herself.

From what she heard, her opponent was a newcomer, so there wasn't much she knew about the girl. That made her a little anxious, but she obviously wasn't about to let the new girl had her way with her. No, tonight was going to be the turnaround of her career, especially when she got her first win, so she hoped. The knock on the door made the blonde got up from her chair and rushed out, heading towards the arena to meet her opponent.

Soon enough her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU-zggRJAJc:3v6qnvx0]theme[/url:3v6qnvx0] would play on the speakers, and Char would come out in her usual black and orange outfit, her hands placed on her waists. Some of the crowds cheered her, but she felt that most of them weren't being sincere. Not that it mattered. The most important thing for her is to try her best to come victorious, and the supports would eventually come by itself. With that in mind, the blonde ran towards the ring and slipped herself between the ropes so she could meet her awaiting opponent. The girl didn't particularly gave the impression of a nice person, but Char felt like even the most innocent looking girl in this place could have actually been a big pervert. Nice or not, she's going to fight hard, and win!

"Hey, there!" greeted Char with a confident expression. "I... umm... I'm not going to take it easy just because you're new!" she declared, pointing her index finger.

Back to top Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by bricktown Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:31 am

Alyssa grinned underneath the bandanna that obscured her face. Char was every bit as delicious as she expected, possibly even more! She extended her left hand, flexing her gloved fingers as she motioned for a handshake. The Bomber insisted on showing some courtesy before the bell rung. Whether Char accepted it or not, she'd go back to her corner and grab the ropes with both hands.

"Speaking of new, I wonder just how used to these matches you are." Her intense blue eyes dropped from Char's face and went much lower. "I'd hate to ruin somebody who's never had any experience."

She chuckled darkly, slamming her fists together as she psyched herself up. The crowd didn't have much of a reaction to her so far. A few sparse boos could be heard here and there, but she didn't quite care right now. There was a sweet, probably untouched blonde in front of her. Christmas was right around the corner, so she might as well unwrap her present early.

"I'd love to have 72 of you when I die. I'd take my sweet time training each and every one of them!"

She stomped on the ring a few times, working out whatever aggression she could before the match started in earnest. Whatever Alyssa did afterwards had to be clean and beautiful in execution. A slim figure like Char would be putty if she didn't have the skill to fight her off!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:47 am

Char was hesitating with the handshake invitation, but she decided to accept it while hoping that it wasn't another trick like what was happened before. Listening to Alyssa's comment about experience made her twitched a little, but she obviously couldn't say that she's still relatively new to the whole wrestling thing! That would without a doubt making her a sitting duck to her opponent.

"I-I have experience!" she stated boldly, her cheeks turning red from remembering those experience. "Don't look down on me just because I'm fairly ne- uh.. Nevermind..." she looked away pouting.

That was close. Char felt silly after she almost confessed being inexperienced herself. She looked at her opponent again after regaining her calm, making a brave expression on her face before assuming her grappling stance. Alyssa looked ready to fight, and so was the blonde. That's it, until she heard what the girl said afterwards.

"Wha...? 72of me...?" she blurted with a rather puzzled face.

The bell rang seconds after that, and Char decided not to dwell too much on the matter. She lunged forward, trying to grab Alyssa's shoulder to initiate a lockup on her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:41 am

"If that's the case, then I'll just have to make this time even better than your first." Alyssa declared with a husky edge to her voice.

It was unfortunate that she had been too late, but mostly new was better than the kind of woman she tended to conquer. She licked her lips, the motion visible as it rustled the bandanna. At least the blonde had the proper attitude. It seemed like she was regretting having accepted this match, which was all the more delicious. If BB had her way, explosives wouldn't be the only thing going off soon.

"Hell yeah. 72 virginal Chars, all to myself. That's more of a paradise than what those other bombers would get."

She pulled on her suspenders and released in time with the bell's ring, delighting in the sting when they slapped against her body. Alright, this was good. She was ready to fight. Char's stance wasn't bad, surprisingly enough. Alyssa always did enjoy some bite to her meals. She met the blonde's charge, right hand extended to grab her opponent's chest while her left remained free to act once they got tied up.

Perhaps it was foolish to take Char so lightly, but Alyssa was just too hungry to care.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 am

"W-waah?!" Char yelped loudly out of surprise as instead of locking up properly with her, Alyssa grabbed her chest, right from the start! "W-what are you doing!" she scowled with a clearly embarrassed face.

The blonde immediately pushed herself away from her opponent, before covering her breasts with an arm. She glared at Alyssa, feeling like she's starting to get why all the erotic stuffs were included in the stipulations. This girl was just another pervert! Or so she concluded. Gritting her teeth, Char lunged forward again, swinging her arm in an attempt to punish her opponent with a clothesline!

"T-take this, pervert!" she yelled as she charged towards Alyssa.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:42 pm

"Getting a feel, of course. Can't be submitting people without getting their measurements down pat."

Alyssa chortled as her opponent pushed her away. That sensitivity of hers would be her downfall! The Bomber stood with her arms extended, finally catching boos from Char's supporters. How quickly would their opinion change when she had their idol cumming her brains out in front of them? Not as quick as they'd get turned on, she thought.

She pulled her bandanna up, making more obscene gestures with her tongue at the audience. Unfortunately for her, she was too distracted to pay attention to what Char was doing. She turned back in time to get levelled by the clothesline, sending her falling to the floor. She looked to the ref outside of the ring, only to be met with a firm shake of the head. Damn, so it hadn't been enough of an impact. She growled as she locked eyes with Char.

Placing her hands to her side, she stared the blonde down as she got back to her feet. She was going slow on purpose, to bait her opponent to attack.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Char kinda forgot about the ring shake stipulation as she just wanted to get back at Alyssa for getting a feel on her earlier. Fortunately for her, it didn't seem like she violated the rule. Watching as her opponent began to get up, she wasn't suspecting anything and aimed for another strike right away. The blonde rushed towards Alyssa, trying to estimate when her opponent got up so she could catch the girl with a surprise drop kick!

"Hyaah!" yelled Char as she jumped and drove both her feet at Alyssa.

While she's not normally pulling a risky move like that, the blonde kinda felt that grappling with her opponent would be rather risky. It's not that she's afraid of being locked, but more of being molested. Alyssa's perverted tactic might not affect her body yet, but the same couldn't be said with Char's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Take a hit, give a hit. That was what she liked to do against opponents that weren't up to par. That said, she didn't expect Char to make such a dumb move. The dropkick drove Alyssa back to the floor, knocking the air out of her as the blonde's feet slammed into her sternum. Damn, that stung! That said, it wasn't like the Bomber was just going to roll away. Her doctrine had prepared for these exchanges.

With a jerky movement, the Erotic Terrorist's legs closed in, trying to encircle Char's torso as if they were the jaws of a lion. If the horrid smile on her face could be seen right now, it'd be reason enough to look away. Just what horrible things were she planning to do?

Well, the blonde probably didn't want to know. And really, it'd be better for her if she didn't experience it. But the best laid plans always did fail in the face of terror. And terror was what Alyssa brought with her, along with a tide of merciless passion that drove the demented Canadian to these lengths.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"Guh!" Char grunted as she landed from her dropkick, which somehow connected.

The ring didn't seem to be affected match with it and so the match continued without any interruption. The blonde, however, wasn't fully prepared for what happened afterwards. Her landing slightly made her rear sore, but that was minor compared to what awaited the unknowing rookie.

"Agh!" she cried, her eyes opened wide as her midsection was caught by the legs of Alyssa.

It's too late to regret her decision to go with the dropkick instead of something less risky now. Char could only squirm around while her hands attempted to pry her opponent's legs off her torso, grimacing from the pressure produced by Alyssa's hold. She wasn't exactly looking to the girl's face, as her attention was now focused on the legs which were squeezing her midsection!

"Nnngh! L-let go!" she demanded while pulling one of Alyssa's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next