Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 3 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 am

“So what if I do love it, huh, darling?” Odessa shot back, when Eri teased her over her reaction to the nipple rubbing. She pulled back, paused for a moment, then threw herself forward, her breasts slapping powerfully into Eri’️s, pancaking both pairs for a second and forcing Eri to stumble back for a couple of steps. “You should see the look on your face!” She smirked, but knew that, now that she had upped the ante, this fight was going to be full-contact. “It is on, love!”

She would give it everything she had, and managed to keep Eri from pushing her backwards—but, by the same token, she had very little success in moving her auburn-haired opponent. Similar in stature and personality, it was becoming abundantly clear that they were also very close to equal in strength.

But then, Odessa felt her opponent began to give way. Like a shark smelling blood in the water, Odessa would go for the kill, pushing forward as hard as she could, feeling Eri, little by little, moving backwards towards the ropes. Only at the last second did it occur to Odessa that it could be—and probably was—a trick. Far too late to do anything to stop her as Eri pushed her right thigh up in between Odessa’️s legs, rubbing it against her sex gently, before bringing the two of them down onto the mat on their sides. Odessa landed with a loud “Oomph,” but would immediately try to recover following her little lapse in judgment, pushing her chest hard against Eri’️s in an attempt to force the Japanese girl onto her back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 am

"Ooff!" Eri let out as she landed on her side, a little bit rougher than what she's expected.

The brown haired girl barely got a time to rest as Odessa would re-launch her assault the moment she just recovered, pressing her onto her back. Eri grinned at the dark skinned girl, her arms wrapped around her sparring partner's back in an attempt to trap and squeeze Odessa. Of course, being under the tall ebony beauty made it slightly difficult for Eri to breath, but she felt like she should have made it equally difficult for Odessa with her tight embrace.

"Unnhh... You're so hot, Dessa-chan..." the brown haired girl purred.

Eri would then attempt to wrap her legs around the dark skinned girl's waists to make things even more difficult for Odessa, while still grinning naughtily at the girl. It would probably take a lot to weaken the dark skinned wrestler, so there's no better time to start than right now. Gradually, she would attempt to roll them again, wanting to reverse their position and be on top for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Odessa managed to force Eri onto her back and get on top, but she was not able to do much with this superior position, as the light-skinned beauty’️s arms encircled her and squeezed her tightly, mashing the fronts of their bodies together even closer while preventing Odessa from moving.

“Nnh…you are so hot, too…Eri, my darling…” she replied, admiring her opponent as much as the girl admired her. Their spar had been dead-even so far, and Odessa suspected that it just might come down to a matter of a few seconds as to who would bring who to her third, decisive orgasm first.

Figuring that she might as well add another hot level to this already smoking hot encounter, Odessa would lean down and try to catch Eri’️s lips with her own, initiating a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss as she would try to push her tongue into the auburn-haired amazon’️s mouth. Distracted by this endeavor, however, Odessa was left wide open to a scissor hold from the powerful Eri, and, unable to counter the strength of those powerful thighs, Odessa was rolled over onto the bottom.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Eri giggled into Odessa's mouth as she rolled over to put the girl under her, flicking her tongue against the dark skinned beauty's own. She shifted her arms and legs, releasing her scissor from her opponent's waists while her hands would attempt to pin Odessa's own to the mat.

To tease the ebony wrestler some more, Eri would start grinding herself slowly, brushing the luscious breasts of Odessa with her own, while letting the girl's tongue running more freely inside her mouth before she pulled away to break the kiss.

"Mmm~ So tasty too..." she cooed while attempting to move the girl's hands above her head. "You'll be the hottest girl that I ever take to my place, hehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:26 pm

“Mmmm…” Odessa moaned into the kiss, hardly fighting Eri as the girl turned them over and grabbed her toned arms, pinning them to the mat. She could not help but swoon as the gorgeous brown-haired beauty began rubbing their bodies together once again, seeming as if she knew exactly how to turn Odessa on, despite the fact that the two of them had met not ten minutes before.

As the kiss was broken and Eri complimented her once again, Odessa could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, though the red color they might have taken on was largely obscured by her darker skin tone. She was really randy right now, and everything that Eri said only made her pussy wetter. “You taste like sugar, Eri,” she purred in reply. “I can’️t wait to get a sampling of some of your other parts. Eri, I think this could be the start of a very sexy friendship…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:43 pm

"Indeed~" Eri replied playfully. "I think we could be the best friends with benefits... or even more!" she exclaimed gleefully, pecking Odessa's cheek.

She was wondering if her tactics had been too good that the dark skinned girl barely resisted, though Eri wasn't about to complain. With the ebony beauty's arms secured above her head, the brown haired girl would straddle Odessa's belly, brushing her crotch slowly while licking her own lips. Her sparring partner wanted sample, afterwards, and Eri was definitely quite happy to oblige.

"I bet you're dying to taste this with your tongue, Dessa-chan~" teased Eri, winking suggestively at the girl.

The brown haired girl would then attempt to pull Odessa's arms to shift her into a sitting position, while her legs would try to trap the dark skinned beauty's waists again. Her real plan was to bend the girl's arms behind her back and hold it with one hand, so the other one could reach backwards and locate Odessa's hot sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm

“Best friends with benefits,” Odessa repeated in agreement, getting pecked on the cheek and stretching her neck upwards so that she could peck Eri’️s cheek in return. “Or even more.”

Now a little bit more cognizant of what Eri was doing to her and what the Japanese girl might be able to accomplish while she had the ebony amazon in such a compromising position, Odessa would begin to struggle beneath her sparring partner, wiggling her hips back and forth, her arms straining to try to break free of Eri’️s grasp. She was not able to do anything, however, before the other woman managed to get up into a sitting position straddling Odessa’️s belly, giving the British woman an uncompromisingly excellent view of the tantalizing pussy between those two powerful milky white thighs.

“Mmmm,” Odessa replied with a nod, almost drooling a little as she looked at it. Eri evidently was not going to settle on this position, however, and, despite Odessa’️s resistance, she would be able to pull the ebony beauty up and wrap her legs around her waist. Odess groaned as those crushing limbs closed around her midsection once again. The groan quickly turned into a cry of arousal as Eri’️s hand latched onto her sex. “Ooooohh!” she moaned. “You stop that at once, sweetie! I’️m not going to let you take the first fall!” With all of her limbs of little use, however, Odessa would have to resort to using her mouth. She would lean her upper body forward and try to get a good mouthful of Eri’️s neck, sucking on it and licking it in an effort to give the Japanese woman a hickey. Then, Odessa’️s mouth would move down her partner’️s body, until it found her armpit, licking her there and trying to tickle her enough so that she would have no choice but to release Odessa.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh yeah? Well, try and stop me, darling~" taunted Eri as her fingers began to rub on Odessa's sex teasingly.

The girl finally fought back, although in a manner that she didn't really expect. Eri sighed deeply as the dark skinned beauty's lips sucked on her neck, her head slightly rolled back as she felt Odessa's tongue caressing her skin. She responded by slipping her fingers into the girl's hole, but stopped short before she could really work on the moist inside of her opponent's due to Odessa's tongue tickling her armpir.

"H-hey! Haha! S-stop that!" she giggled uncontrollably, her held on the ebony amazon's arms loosened significantly. "Hnnn!"

Unable to endure much more of the tickling, Eri pushed herself away from Odessa and ended up falling between the girl's legs. Her own legs were wrapped loosely around her opponent's waists, without any significant pressure on it. Eri grunted and began to move backwards using her hands, giving Odessa a moment of relief as she opted for a tactical retreat.

"That was naughty, Dessa-chan..." she teased. "Didn't know you're an armpit person, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Odessa did try and stop Eri, and, by the Japanese girl’️s giggly, crazed reaction, it seemed as if she had succeeded. Despite Eri’️s pleas, Odessa would continue lapping at her armpit, tasting the salty sweat that had formed there during her workout, even as she felt her sparring partner’️s fingers first caress her sex, then slip inside of it. She would not stop until she had dislodged Eri from her perch upon her belly. When the lighter-skinned beauty finally did fall off and scramble backwards like a crab, Odessa would chuckle a little, shooting a triumphant look towards her retreating opponent, while scooting backwards a couple of feet herself, trying to be strategic as she and Eri eyed each other from a distance once more.

“Oh, of course I’️m an armpit person, my dear. The sweatier and stinkier the better!” She paused, snickered a little at her slightly silly comment, then added: “At least when it comes to your armpits, Eri. I think I could just lick them for hours. But then, that goes for pretty much any part of that…astounding body of yours.” She gave the Japanese woman’️s body another long looking over. “My goodness, I can hardly contain myself. All I want to do is gush about your beauty, love. You are positively hypnotic.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:52 am

"Wow..." Eri looked a little bewildered at Odessa's confession. "You are direct... But same here, Dessa-chan~ I feel like I would never have enough of your splendid body... It's like a lifetime chocolate supply I'd like to eat again and again!" she laughed.

Adjusting her breath, she rose up to her feet, still looking at the ebony wrestler with lustful gaze, licking her own lips. The more she looked at the dark skinned girl, the more delicious she seemed to be. Talk about hypnotic. Eri couldn't agree more! However, to have a proper feast on Odessa's body, she'd have to conquer the girl first, and Eri planned to do just that.

"Here we go again!" she announced before throwing herself to the ropes behind dashed forward towards her opponent.

After spending a couple of minutes being intimate with each other, the brown haired girl felt like she could be a little rough now. One of her arms would swing forward once she's near enough, wanting to catch Odessa with a clothesline. Eri wasn't really using her full strength since it's only a spar, though.

"Hyaa~!" she let out playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next