Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 2 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:38 pm

“Oh, don’️t worry about it, dear. I’️m quite direct, myself,” Odessa replied, pushing her chest forward to give Eri’️s tits a little bump, just to illustrate her point. “If you hadn’️t initiated this little dance, I certainly would have. When I see something I want…I simply must have it. I’️m sure you understand!”

When asked if she was a newcomer, Odessa would nod and explain: “Relatively new. I’️ve been in the country a couple of months, and have had a couple of matches in the ring. Most of my action seems to be happening outside of the ring, however.” She raised an eyebrow suggestively after that last sentence. “And a spar sounds lovely. Did you have a particular type of fight in mind…or a particular wager, for that matter?”

She would step to the side, breaking the full-on contact between their breasts, but her left orb did slide alongside Eri’️s as she slowly moved around her, her hand brushing the paler girl’️s cheek. “Now, I reserve the right to change anything you might have in mind to be more to my liking…though I’️m sure that won’️t be necessary. I think you and I are thinking on the same wavelength here.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Eri grinned as she heard Odessa stated that she simply had to have what she wanted. Somehow that personality kinda fit nicely with her presence. She purred when the dark skinned beauty shifted herself, brushing one of her orbs on her own. Despite suggesting a spar with a possible extra wager, Eri hadn't actually thought that far, and so she had to roll her eyes for a bit as she's trying to find a neat idea.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure... but since no one else is here, why don't we do a nude fight~" she suggested with a wink. "The first girl who manages to force three orgasms from the other wins. Also, when someone tap out, she'll have to start on all four while the other girl could do a free move. Sounds good?"

She paused for a bit, trying to come up with a nice stipulation while looking up and down Odessa's voluptuous figure.

"As for our little wager... The winner can take the loser for a night, how about it?" Eri finally asked with an impish smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Odessa could not help but grin like an idiot as Eri was explaining the sort of spar she wanted to do. This girl really was rather forward, and didn’️t seem to mind skipping past all of the teasing and the flirting and the foreplay to get right down to the business of fucking each other’️s brains out. She was, perhaps, even more blunt about her desires than Odessa herself was, a fact which the ebony beauty could not help but marvel at.

“Mmmm, a sexfight, then?” Odessa purred, sliding herself against the auburn-haired beauty once again as the girl eyed her. “That sounds great. I like the way you think, Eri. The wager sounds quite fitting, as well—I just hope you don’️t mind if your stay at my place ends up being somewhat longer than a single night.” She chuckled, then took a step back, for the moment breaking the body contact between the two of them.

“Shall we begin immediately, then?” she asked, nodding to the ring. Without waiting for an answer, Odessa would cross her arms to her opposite shoulders, and, in one fluid motion, strip off the tight black sports bra she wore, freeing her big, chocolate breasts for Eri’️s viewing pleasure. She would toss the now-unneeded article of clothing playfully over the other woman’️s head, smirking as she did so.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 pm

"Hehe~ I can say the same thing right back at you, Dessa-chan~" teased Eri with a delighted giggle as Odessa agreed to her idea. "This should be fun~"

She was about to head to the ring before taking off her clothes, until the dark skinned girl suddenly stripped herself on her spot. Eri couldn't help but to stare at Odessa's naked pair, almost drolling at the sight before the girl's clothes fell on top of her head. She was a little surprised at first, but quickly brushed off the ebony beauty's clothes before taking off her own shirt to reveal her own mounds, which weren't covered by a bra. Grinning at Odessa, Eri returned the favor by tossing her shirt onto the girl's head.

"Oh, such a marvelous sight, Dessa-chan~" she cooed. "Now I can't wait to play with them, hehe~"

The brown haired girl took off her short pants and white underwear at the same time next, bending herself to show her cleavage to Odessa. Eri tossed them to her side this time and placed her hands on her hips as she rose up again. She'd let the dark skinned girl get a nice look for a bit, before turning around to head towards the ring, swaying her hips teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 pm

“Definitely. Very fun,” Odessa agreed, as she took her bra off and slung it across the lovely, awestruck face of the Japanese girl. She expected retaliation, and she got it, as Eri stripped off her slightly-sweaty shirt and tossed it onto Odessa’️s head, obscuring her vision for a few seconds before the dark-skinned woman would, laughing, grab it and toss it to the side, getting a chance to admire those wondrous, pale orbs that sat proudly on Eri’️s chest. They looked almost as big as her own, Odessa thought.

“Right back at you,” she replied to Eri, tearing her eyes from the girl’️s chest to look at her face, giving a little grin. “We’️ll have to do a pushing contest with them, as well, to see which pair is superior.”

Odessa would wait for Eri to remove her shorts—drinking in the sight of the girl’️s cleavage—before doing the same herself, stripping them off and tossing them to the side before stretching up again and placing her hands on her hips, watching as Eri did the same and admiring the incredible beauty of her naked figure. She would hold the pose until her opponent decided to end the teasing and head for the ring to start the real action, at which point Odessa would follow, walking side-by-side with her sexy new foe, bumping her hips into Eri’️s challengingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Eri had been enjoying her encounter with Odessa so far, and pretty soon they're going to have even more fun tussling around together on the ring. She could barely contain her excitement. Every bump of the dark skinned girl's hips against her own would be countered almost instantly, accompanied with a few giggles as well. It seemed that Odessa not only possess a rather similar posture, but also a similar mind as well!

Once she got into the ring, Eri would take a position in the center and do a few stretching before she faced Odessa to begin their spar. She took another look at the splendid ebony figure in front of her before bringing her hands on her sides to initiate a lockup. As soon as their fingers hooked up, Eri would inch closer to press her breasts against Odessa's own, grinning impishly at the girl.

"A pushing contest it is, Dessa-chan~" she cooed. "Ready for this?" asked the brown haired girl gleefully before she'd start pushing forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Odessa would not back down when Eri began bumping her hips back against Odessa’️s, in retaliation for the little bump that Odessa had given her. Giggling, she would keep thrusting her hips in the Japanese girl’️s direction, grunting whenever one of her thrusts met with one of Eri’️s, causing a sharp, loud smack as smooth milky white and chocolate brown flesh collided. Odessa was very quickly growing more and more excited for their sexual battle. The two of them seemed to be of one mind, which would make the sexfight very hot and very closely-contested.

Once they were in the ring and had properly stretched, Odessa would not hesitate to begin, interlocking her fingers with Eri’️s and bringing her breasts forward to press them against Eri’️s pair. Her lips quivered for a moment as their nipples stabbed into each other, but that look of arousal was very quickly replaced by one of confidence as she stared into Eri’️s blue eyes.

“I’️m ready,” she confirmed, and would begin pushing forward against Eri, holding most of her power in reserve, wanting to test just how powerful this auburn-haired vision of beauty really was. “I just hope you are!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:55 pm

"Heh, I've been ready since ever..." Eri said as she felt Odessa began to push back. "Hmmm! Strong as expected..." she grinned as the girl barely bulged with her pushing. "But let's see how you cope... with this...!"

With that announcement she began to push harder, though not using her full strength yet. Judging from the confident look in the dark skinned beauty's face, Eri felt like the girl hadn't give it her all yet, just like herself. To make things more exciting, the brown haired girl would move slightly to rub their breasts and nipples together. It was definitely a double edged sword as Eri herself would moan from the sensation of their mashing breasts and clashing nipples. With someone as hot as Odessa, however, it really worth the risk.

"Mmmh... You're going down, Dessa-chan!" taunted Eri playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Odessa grunted a little as she began pushing, feeling Eri push back, the force each was exerting canceling the other’️s out and preventing either from being pushed back at all. “Mmmm…you are, too, love…” she replied as the girl complimented her strength. She had a feeling Eri wasn’️t giving it her all just yet, either, which indicated that they could very well be very close in strength.

As Eri pushed harder, Odessa would reciprocate, matching the power of her opponent’️s pushing. She would keep matching Eri until one or the other was pushing as hard as they could—she did not want to tip her hand and give Eri the chance to ascertain which one of them, if either, truly was the stronger. When the Japanese girl began rubbing their breasts together, however, letting their nipples tweak and bend each other, Odessa could not help but let out a shocked, delighted moan and fall forward a bit, pressing their chests more tightly together as she lost her footing a little bit.

“Mmmmm…damn you…you sexy, sexy woman…” she murmured, jumping back and shooting Eri an impish glance, before throwing herself forward again, this time putting as much force as she could into the thrust as she tried to batter Eri’️s tits into submission with her own pair.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:44 am

"You love it," Eri teased, rubbing herself a bit more with a wide grin on her face, which turned into a surprised expression as Odessa began to apply her full strength to the push. "Uhh...!" she let out as her figure was pushed backwards. "Playing for real, huh? Let's do it, then!"

With a quick nod, Eri leaned forward as much as she could too, giving her all in an attempt to push Odessa as far as possible. She stopped rubbing her breasts since it'd really distractive for herself too, not to mention that their voluptuous tits were already mashed hard. Eri grunted, realizing that the dark skinned beauty was just about as strong, if not slightly stronger than her, but she kept pushing on.

Realizing that they could have stuck doing this for a while, Eri decided to switch tactics. She would let Odessa pushed her backwards a little by little, until the girl's crotch was in the reach of her leg. The brown haired girl would then raise her right leg, aiming to press her thigh between the dark skinned beauty's legs in order to give a gentle rub. Eri would then try to shift herself to the side abruptly, hoping to bring herself and Odessa down to the ground on their sides. While she initially hoped that she could fall on top of the ebony girl, that didn't seem to be likely giving Odessa's strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next