Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training under colleagues

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Training under colleagues - Page 7 Empty Re: Training under colleagues

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

It seemed that Cleo had not really thought that Anja would put up a defense or rather countermove like the headlock with her rather puzzled look, drawing a smile on her face instantly.

"Comes as a surprise for you? I said I want to keep it soft, not that I won`t move at all."
She had not even used much energy in the headlock, just enough to keep it going when she felt her navel being touched by the fingers of the other girl.
"Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not ticklish."
Anja said, although she had a little problems to control her breath, causing her to shift her head lock a little to keep working on Cleo.
"At least not very much."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

"No? Aww..." Cleo pouted before her disappointed expression was replaced with a gleeful one, rather quickly. "But what about this!" she said as her hand shifted up, grabbing a breast of the blonde and gave a squeeze on it.

The dark skinned girl began to inch herself closer in an attempt to loosen the headlock while keep playing with the mound of her sparring partner. Her other hand would try to hold one arm of Anja so she could get out of the hold by pulling her head back whenever she saw fit. Meanwhile her thumb and index finger wold pinch the blonde's nipple lightly before rubbing it sensually.

"Or mabyee thisss~?" she asked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:36 pm

The Blonde could not stop a little smirk that was both filled with fun, sadness and anger, although at the sound of her sentence it was clear that she was not mad at her sparring partner.
"Sorry to disappoint you, Cleo-chan. Not being ticklish was one of the reasons why I was where I was in the past."
That may have sounded like a minor thing at first, but being ticklish was a rather severe disadvantage when you were on a way to the top of a wrestling organization.

"Oh! Ok, this would work..."
She giggled a little bit when her sparring partner grabbed her boob, but Anja would attempt to quell that fire quickly and try to wrap her remaining arm a little tighter around the neck of Cleo and throw her over her own back into a side head lock on the floor.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:51 pm

"Oh I know this is going to work..." Cleo giggled at Anja's reaction. "Not everyone is ticklish... but I don't think I ever met a girl who doesn't react when they're touched in this spot..."

The dark skinned girl's joy only lasted shortly, however, as she felt the lock getting tighter around her neck. She tried to assault the blonde's breast and nipple some more to weaken her sparring partner's offense, but the other girl apparently was quicker.

"Woah?!" Cleo yelped as Anja took her down with a swift movement, sending her down to the mat, yet still trapped in the girl's side head lock. "Ouh... crafty..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:58 pm

"Too bad for you that my sensual curiosity went out of the window a long time ago. But it was quite surprising anyway, not too many people see this as a point to work with."
Anja really found it quite amusing that she had managed to take Cleo by surprise, this girl was as easy to see through as the sphinx and so it was quite satisfying to see that there was a sensual happening that could obviously genuinely surprise her.

to add something on her own, she would attempt to tighten her headlock and bridge up a little bit so that she could rub her side against the breasts of the other girl, lightly grinning in the process.
"Maybe we will come to see how ticklish you are at the navel later?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:06 pm

"Nnn~ I'll react better than you..." Cleo said with a sheepish grin. "...for sure..."

The dark skinned girl offered some struggles by squirming and trying to pry Anja's arm off her head with both hands. It's as if she intentionally left her navel open despite her sparring partner's threat. Unlike Anja, Cleo was ticklish, but not above the normal level. It's a pity that she had to cross the blonde from the list of people who could do tickle wrestling match with her.

"Care to find out?" she asked with a little smug smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:09 am

"I just can`t be top notch talent in every category, dear. And if it`s being sucky at being ticklish, that is ok for me."
Anja giggled lightly from all the shenanigans and explanations that Cleo had in her pipe line of quick retorts. Although she was a little suspicious about the navel situation, quite fitting to her paranoid nature at all, she would not pass on the opportunity to stick her pinkie finger into the navel of the other girl and twist it a little bit from left to right and back. That came quite in the right time for her, holding her sparring partner with just one arm was quite exhausting when she had to hold despite being fighting against two arms.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:22 am

"Hee~ "Cleo giggled as Anja's pinkie brushed her navel, causing her to squirm a little. "You're missing... uhuh... a couple of fun, though..."

With the help of her own twitching that rubbed her body more against the Anja, the dark skinned girl would try harder to attempt the blonde's arm, although she's only using a hand this time. Her other hand, in the meantime, would reach for her sparring partner's breasts again to try twisting Anja's nipple once again. She might not had planned all of that when she taunted the girl to tickle her, but taking advantage of your predicament worked sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"But what to do about it? I can`t get ticklish, even if I wanted."
Anja asked with a played curiosity while playing around with her finger in the navel of her new friend. A little rub here and there like she had with and against Cleo brought her as much joy as if she would have been ticklish, at least that was what she would expect from that feeling.

"OW!"
She yelled and moaned all at once when her nipple was surprisingly turned around with her loosing focus from the both erotic and painful attack as she had not expected something like this to happen in their current position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm

"Ah, worry not about it..." Cleo giggled as she tried to slip out from Anja's lock while still rubbing the nipple of her sparring partner playfully. "We'll just have fun with something else... hehe~"

She would release the blonde's hardened bud once before pushing Anja off her, so she could roll away as soon as possible and lie on her back. The headlock wasn't really straining her neck due to the relatively soft nature to their spar, but Cleo still needed to recover a bit. Not to mention that the blonde's light tickling had made her squirm a little too much than necessary.

"Maybe you can tell me one or two of your secret fetish~" Cleo would suggest casually with a naughty grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next