Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training under colleagues

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Training under colleagues - Page 9 Empty Re: Training under colleagues

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:41 pm

"...Ahgn!... "
The smug grin on the face of the other girl really pulled at the nerves of the Blonde for a second with her emitting a grunt of frustration that was quickly replaced by a small grin on her own. She hated losing or to be bested in any form and that showed sometimes when she had no need to be a professional in a ring where the result would be watchable by paying customers.

The grin vanished quickly when her sparring partner grind down on her body and was replaced by gasps and moans with her resistance quickly fading away until she would only occasionally try to lift an arm or roll them around weakly while she was melting under the kiss.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Cleo moaned into Anja's mouth while trying to prevent the blonde from rolling them around at the very least, but still allowing the blonde's arms a lot more freedom as her hands were holding the girl's shoulders. She sucked the tongue of Anja as her grinding picked up its pace, their mashed breasts and clashing nipples only made the dark skinned girl felt even more obliged to drive her sparring partner into another orgasm. Cleo's arms eventually would try to wrap themselves around Anja's head to keep the girl's upper body secured while she broke the kiss for a bit.

"And now... mmhh... let me show you... something uhhaaa... special..." she declared between her moaning while bringing her head to the side of Anja's own, placing her lips on the girl's ear.

Cleo would lick and nibble the blonde's ear while continuing her assault on Anja's sex, wanting to bring her sparring partner just inches away from her orgasm before she pulled her trick. When she felt that the blonde was about to burst, Cleo would playfully circle her index finger in front of Anja's face, while bumping her wet sex rougher.

"Dear Anja..." her soft voice cooed sweetly into the other girl's ear. "Tinkle... hoy!" she said before snapping her fingers, aiming to draw the blonde's orgasm at the same time as she finished her "chanting".

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Even with more mobility in her arms, Anja was essentially trapped with the legs of her sparring partner and could not muster enough discipline to break out from the grapevine as her arousal was rapidly building up.

Finally she was forced to give in as her body could not resist anymore and rocked itself hard against the body of the other girl.
"UAH! "
She screamed out in both surprise and ecstasy when her head was grabbed while she came at the same time, giving her both a delighted and stupefied look.
"Wh...What...? "
She asked after she had fallen back again fully to rest a little bit, although she was lightly grinning cause she had an idea that this was probably the spell the other girl had talked about.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:24 pm

"Haha!" Cleo couldn't help but to laugh gleefully at Anja's reaction. "Cute~"

She still rubbing herself against the blonde gently while slowly untangling her legs from the girl's, grinning in delight before pecking Anja's cheek. Cleo shifted herself to straddle her sparring partner's belly, ruffling the hair of the blonde for a bit.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, hun~" she teased while getting off Anja's body to sit next to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:37 pm

"If not something else, it was definitely surprising."
Anja was still caught under the body of the other girl, so she could give herself some time for that little thought process of how her sparring partner had really managed to surprise her. Now she could also enjoy her victory by sitting on her belly and ruffle her hair, earning some glances from the Blonde as if that was something that did not happen for the first time with her hair.

*Gee, I wonder if I have to put different color in my hair*
She thought with a little sigh, else wise she would just keep lying where she was.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm

"It always surprises everyone the first time," Cleo giggled as she heard Anja's words. "I remember some of my old colleagues thought that I was a real witch, heh~" the dark skinned girl said, sticking her tongue to the blonde.

She waited the recovery of her sparring partner while playing with the girl's hair a bit more. Her own sex was still hot thanks to the build up to the magical moment from earlier. Cleo initially wanted to use her "spell" in the final round, but she had Anja in such a tempting position back then and couldn't resist herself.

"Mmm... I can't wait for our sleepover session already..." she purred. "My place or yours, it should be lively either way. Don't you think so?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:19 pm

"Not really the type of people I`d like to hang around with. Or wait, maybe I`d hang around to not be turned into a toad or something."
Although she had envied the toads that were free to come and go as they wanted as a child, she did not really want to be a toad, so slimy and covered with leafs and other stuff like that.

"...Maybe I should just quit wrestling and be a hair model instead. People obviously think I am a blonde wig carrier or something like that for their personal amusement..."
She asked with a little pout on the face that quickly melted away when she sat up. Realistically she did not mind when her hair was played with, but really everyone was into her hair all the time! Irrationality yes or no, Anja was quite caught in that pattern.
"My place is lively. But I also like to see new places. A little bit torn to be honest."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:40 pm

"Hmm, Toads aren't really my thing..." Cleo said as she slowly getting up on her feet. "I have better idea... like, making someone cum with just a snap of my fingers... Now that would be lovely... Mmm~" she purred gleefully. "I can make someone cum gallons if I want!" laughed the dark skinned girl.

She let out an amused sigh at Anja's words about her hair, not denying the girl's point that she did found it amusing to play with her sparring partner's hair.

"Well, I do prefer to play with your pussy, but a little change her and there never hurts~" she giggled before leaning forward towards the seated Anja. "Maybe we can just switch places if we somehow ended up drawing... Two sleepovers are better than one, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am

"Directly to the point. I like that."
Anja replied when she got up, shaking her head so that her hair would fall just like it would if it was unkempt. Since being independent, she had not taken very extensive measures to see a special stylist for her hair and had chosen a simple hairdresser instead of one of the more high profile members of AFWs staff for the maintenance of her hair.

*So she probably wants to do a draw to see my place.*
Right now, Anja was behind and in general was not too keen on having draws, but she already had sold out a match against Deathbird already, so her restrictions had already loosened up considerably.

To reopen the match, the Blonde would this time take a page out of the other girls book and jump her with a little growl to bring her down soon again.
"GROWL!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 am

Cleo was still juggling the idea of having a draw as Anja got up, thinking that it'd be the most fun option. It's just a spar anyways, and while she got the idea that the blonde was competitive, the dark skinned girl also wanted to see whether her sparring partner could cut some slack. Not to mention that no one else was there to witness their fun session. She steadied herself as the other girl seemed prepared to begin another round, wondering what kind of approach the blonde was going to use.

"Woah...?!" Cleo was a little surprised by the growl of Anja more than the girl's lunge, but it ended up the same as she soon found herself on the mat again. "Uhh... you sexy beast, you~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next