Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland

3 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:12 am

Cecilia started to grin as she started to spread her legs a bit, at the notion of Heather beginning to against the ring and all it seemed as if the prefect moment had come. The blond tried to fight through the pain of her aching knee, and with Heather pushing away from the ring, Cecilia would take a step back, moving her arms away from Heather's neck and instead trying to go low. Slipping down to try and wrap her arms around Heather's waist instead.

" Payback time!!!" Cecilia would shout out to Heather as the blond bombshell would attempt to use all her might to try and lift Heather's feet off the floor and throw herself and Heather backwards. Attempting to throw her rival back in quick yet powerful German suplex...though in the middle of the throw, Cecilia would let go of Heather, turning the throw into a Release German suplex in order to try and bring some pain down upon Heather, by using the barley padded floor outside the ring as her weapon.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 am

A Cecilia started to move back like that, Heather thought that she was pushing away and escaping. A bit of hope filled her for a second, but it was taken away as she felt Cecilia's arms instead wrap around her waist, causing her to gasp out. "W-what!?" Heather shook her head wildly at Cecilia's words before seconds later she would feel her feet lifted off the air, taken into Cecilia's move.

She yelled out as she was let go in the suplex, slamming down hard on her upper back on the barely padded floor, folding up a bit before lying flat on her back, groaning and whimpering out in pain, her body just reverberating with it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:36 am

A light chuckle escaped the lips of Cecilia as she laid on her back, hearing the thud of Heather slamming against the mat was a little bit like music to her ears, especially with the crowd shouting and roaring as they were. " Now then..." Cecilia let out as she began pushing herself up towards a seated position, turning her head to the side to look back at Heather with her eagle spread limbs, watching the girl's chest rise and fall with each breath for a second. Cecilia soon pushed herself up to her feet, bearing through the pain of her knee as she would attempt to move towards the steel chair that wasn't to far away from them. Stomping down on the steel to flatten the chair out as she reached it.

Following which Cecilia walked off towards Heather, she took a deep breath and leaned down to take a handful of Heather's hair within her hands and with it attempted to viciously yank Heather up to her feet. Upon getting her up there, Cecilia would attempt to send an uppercut right in between Heather's breasts, to the girl's solar plexus in order to keep her rival stunned. " There is no point for you to struggle Heather. The sooner you realize the better..." she spoke as she would attempt to slip one arm down in between Heather's legs and claps it up against Heather's butt, taking a firm hold of it with her palm. The other arm went up and over Heather's shoulder, pulling the girl closer towards her and with it attempted to lift Heather up off of her feet and tilt her rival upside down.

Cecilia would hold Heather upside down for a second, a wide grin forming on her face as she would start to calmly walk over towards the steel chair that was flattened against the barley padded floor. " The sooner you realize that, the only one who can beat me.... is me. " She let out in a confident tone as she would pour every bit of power she had down into trying to slam Heather down as hard as she could onto the steel chair with a mighty powerslam move. " The easier accepting defeat will be!"

Last edited by 2237 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 am

As the pain ran through her, Heather squirmed around a bit, trying to recover herself. She was trying to crawl to the security wall or something as Cecilia was setting up whatever she was, wanting toquickly get away. However, it seemed likt the girl wasn't going to allow her to do so. She shook her head as Cecilia came back towards her, feeling her grab her hair and yank her up onto her feet.

She was about to swing a punch at her, but she would instead feel that uppercut slam between her breasts, stunning her quite a bit, her body feeling like it just locked up. She was only able to cough out a bit at Cecilia's words before she grabbed at her butt and shoulder, lifting her off her feet and tilting her upside down. She squirmed and writhed around in Cecilia's grasp, trying to free herself, but she wouldn't be able to as she brought her right over to that flattened chair.

"N..No!!" Heather yelled out, shaking her head before Cecilia would slam her down onto the chair, causing Heather to yell out louder than ever, her body arching as the pain shot through her intensely, bringing tears to her eyes a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 am

With the mighty slam over with Cecilia would stand over Heather, the mighty blond powerhouses shadow covering the Heather as she stood tall over her writhing rival. Cecilia would move up her hurt leg and grit her teeth as she bared through the pain, with that she'd attempt to slam the foot down as hard as she could onto Heather's chest, attempting to flatten the girl's breasts, drive the air out of her lungs and cause the girl's rib cage some damage as well.

" Hooo ? You don't agree huh ? " Cecilia let out as she would start to move that foot away from Heather and then attempt to reach down for the girl's hair again. Attempting to grab two handfuls off it as she would then try and pull Heather up so that Heather's back was facing Cecilia's front. " Well...It doesn't matter if you agree or not, I'll just have to show you then." Cecilia shouted out before she would attempt to whip Heather up into the air and then try to pull the girl down hard. Attempting to slam Heather's back down against the steel chair again. Cecilia followed down in the fall as she put all the power she had into bringing Heather's back crashing down against the steel once again, as such Cecilia would be seated a head of Heather's head with her hands still holding onto Heather hair close by the girl's scalp after the move.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 am

"Guaagh!!" Cecilia kept hammering the pain in more and more for Heather, multiplying it with that stomp on her chest like that, driving out all her air. She desperately cried out in pain, squirming around, really trying to think of some sort of way to get out of the situation, not really having any luck in that sort of thing. She shook her head at Cecilia's words before she finally moved her foot away, Heather's chest rising and falling dramatically to get air to recover.

Soon though, she felt her grab her hair like that, pulling her up before doing that little motion to slam her back down hard against the chair again. "O-ow! G-god...o..ahaaa.." She gasped and cried out, trying her best to endure the pain, wanting to ignore Cecilia's words with all she had but it was just getting harder and harder to do so. She shook her head again, wincing as she kept that grip on her hair, weakly tryingto pull away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:11 am

Cecilia kept a grin on her face as she looked down upon the pained Heather in front of her, it was quite the sight to see her rival in this much pain...maybe this was how Heather felt when she was doing her best to injure the blond beauties knee. "Oh right...you tried to go for my knee a lot, didn't you ?" Cecilia said as she would grip even tighter on Heather's hair. Trying to pull Heather's head up a bit off the floor as she'd lean down to glare right into the girl's eyes. Though from an upside down perspective for the two. " I suppose I have to do the same, but I think I'm gonna make sure to go for a more alluring target." Cecilia said as she would then try and lift Heather up a bit before trying to roll Heather over and trying to scoot her into position. All to try and get the purple haired girl onto her front, pressing the girl's chest and chin down against the steel chair, as she wanted that chair to be right underneath Heather's head.

With that, Cecilia would attempt and move to seat herself upon Heather's back, facing the back of her rivals head. Finally the blond beauty would let go of Heather's hair as instead she'd attempt and reach down to grasp Heather's hands by their wrists, right wrist in left and and left wrist in right hand, following which the Berserker would attempt to try and cross those arms of Heather's under her chin and against the girl's neck. Already sitting on Heather's back and now with the girl's arms crossed in a nice position, Cecilia would start to pull back, attempting to torture Heather's back as much as she could in a camel clutch like position while using Heather's own arms to choke the girl in what was a straight jacket clutch submission move.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:25 am

"Ngh..I-I.." Heather didn't know what to say to Cecilia's words, feeling her grip her hair even tighter as she pulled her head up. She bit her lip before hearing her next words, causing her heart to skip a beat. "A-alluring?" She let out, gulping before she was rolled over. She struggled with her, trying to fight her grasp, but she soon felt her chin and chest pressed down against the steel chair, it right under her head. She bit her lip, her legs kicking a bit before she would be maneuvered right into that submission hold.

"Aaagh!! Owowowow!!" She yelled out in pain as she was pulled into that straight jacket clutch. Her body desperately twisted and turned as much as she could, kicking her legs frantically still, her eyes watering from the hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 am

The blond licked her lips as she rubbed her butt down against the small of Heather's back, settling her position in even more on top of her rival. There was just this special feeling when you were able to get the better of someone who you somewhat respected for their in ring skills. Though right now Cecilia didn't have time for that sort of respect as she had decided that there was no need, will or reason to hold back and inch, she was gonna do all she could right now to break Heather, and prove to this girl who was the best around.

For that reason Cecilia took her position of power over Heather, pulling on those arms and paining Heather's back as much as she could in the straight jacket clutch. " Owowowow ? Does it hurt ? "Cecilia said teasingly as she would then let out a light chuckle. " Well, don't worry. You won't have to suffer for long." Because of all a sudden Cecilia would let go of Heather's arms and lean forward. The powerhouses arms would quickly hug around Heather's neck and pull the purple haired girl's head in closer, pressing her large chest against the back of her rival's head, her arms would wrap tightly around Heather's neck and with it Cecilia would lean her head in to the side of Heather's head as she locked Heather into what one might have called a sleeper clutch like hold. Of course Heather would know this hold better than anyone...it was after all one of her own finishers. Cecilia planted her feet against the ground and would begin to lean back as much as Heather's back would allow her too, with her massive amount of strength the blond beauty was certain she could add a bit more pain to this nasty hold than even her cute rival could. " Don't worry ~ I won't beat you with this hold Heats. I'm only softening you up." Cecilia whispered into Heather's ear as she would squeeze tightly upon Heather's neck with that rear naked choke of the finisher.

" You are...Rightfully mine ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:45 am

The little subtle movements that Cecilia was doing in the hold were enough to drive her crazy as the pain ran through her. The feeling of her butt rubbing against her back was both painful and humiliating and Heather's face was quite a shade of red. She kept trying to endure the hold, wanting to show Cecilia she could take anything that she could dish out, but it seemed that this wasn't the only thing in store for her.

Seconds after, she would be maneuvered right from one hold into the next. She groaned out as she felt her large breasts press against the back of her head, her arms wrapping around her neck and putting her right into her own finisher. Her eyes shut tightly and she grit her teeth, the pain almost unbearable, Heather having to take every single inch of her resiliency to not tap out to this hold right here. "Gaagh! Haah!! I hate y ouuu!!!" She yelled out in pain, mostly just from the absolute humiliation in being stuck in her own hold, her body just aching in an insane amount of pain as she weakly struggled with her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next