Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 am

Talia didn't get far before Cassie leaped onto her and pulled up on her neck. Immediately, Talia cringed in pain from the hold. It would've hurt anyone, but her injury made the pain far worse for her. She wanted to scream. Her pride prevented that from happening. She didn't want Cassie to know just how much pain she was causing her. Talia managed to get one hand up to grab onto Cassie's hands in a futile attempt to pull them off her neck. She groaned out loud in pain and kicked at the mat. Taylor was right. Cassie really had changed. Her tactics, her skills, her words...all of it. She wasn't that same innocent, naive girl from before.

As much as she didn't want to admit it, Cassie's words hurt. Almost as much as her jaw. There wasn't too much time to think about it, though. The catastrophic pain in her jaw was overriding all her other thoughts. Talia placed one elbow on the mat and grabbed Cassie's ankle with the other. Then, with leverage on the two, Talia kicked up off of her knees to throw Cassie forward to the mat and off of her. She kept a firm grip on her ankle though and reaffirmed it with her other hand. She quickly got up to her feet and twisted on Cassie's ankle once more.

It hurt to talk. A lot. But she had to. "I never said no one had faith in you." She may have. Talia couldn't really remember anything she use to say. But that didn't really matter anyways. "I said their faith in you was misplaced." Talia shouted that last word as she pulled up as hard as she could to lift Cassie's ankle as high as she could to put as much pressure on her ankle as possible.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel - Page 3 Empty Re: AV 13 Loser Leaves Friction Match: Cassie Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:05 am

Cassie flopped forward and fell on her face. She was talking too much. There was no way Talia could've escaped if she was paying closer attention.

She looked back over her shoulder, and Talia had a grip on her ankle. "Aagh!" She cried out when she twisted it. Cassie tried to roll with it to alleviate some of the pressure, and kicked at Talia's hands with her other leg.

"I guess it didn't mean as much to you, because I remember every word."

She took a measured breath to stay calm, and then all at once she pushed up onto her hands into a sort of handstand with Talia supporting her legs, and then tucked her upper body in. She grabbed for Talia's legs and pulled with her own to try to roll her into something like a rana pin, holding on to each leg with her legs over Talia's shoulders.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 am

Talia shook her head as Cassie kicked up and squirmed around. She wasn't going to let up on the pain just yet. Not after what Cassie had just said. She was clearly better at monologues too. Talia suddenly felt Cassie's leg push upward somehow. And then she rolled. Talia fell over and into a makeshift pin. Before she even realized what was happening, the referee had already slapped the mat. "One!"

Talia kicked wildly and in an uncoordinated fashion. The reversal was so sudden and unexpected. "Two!" Talia focused intensely, pulled both her legs inward and kicked upward with both to break out of Cassie's grasp. After narrowly breaking the pin, Talia rolled to her feet. All it took was one second for the match to be over. All it took was one second for her career to be over. She couldn't waste anymore time. She quickly closed in on Cassie as she was getting up and aimed a dropkick at her midsection.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 am

Cassie put her head down and held on for dear life while the referee counted. "It's really important that you remember the things you said," she almost whispered to Talia, just before the girl was able to finally buck free of the pin.

She pushed away from Talia and stood up, she thought fast enough to be able to catch her but when she turned to face her she caught both boots on her chest. The kick knocked her off her feet and sent her down on her back. She rolled with the landing, back over her shoulder and back up to her feet. She stumbled back all the way to the ropes before she finally caught her balance.

"You knocked me unconscious with a pipe, and then you woke me up just so you could hurt me some more. Do you remember that differently too?" Cassie kept her eyes fixed on Talia. Oddly, she wasn't angry. She was focused.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:21 am

Talia got back to her feet ready to kick Cassie again when she managed to roll backwards. She was pumping with adrenaline and didn't like the break. She was already breathing heavily when Cassie said those next words. It didn't help that she wasn't sure how to answer that. "I remember you could've broke my arm if I didn't get you off." It was true, yes, but that probably didn't answer Cassie's question.

"Besides, who are you to judge how I wrestle? Last time I checked, YOU'RE the one who regularly hospitalizes people." Talia took a step closer. "I never put you there," she added quickly before suddenly sprinting towards her with an arm raised to clothesline her over the rope. "Yet!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:36 am

"You TRIED!" Cassie shot back, only to take Talia's clothesline across her throat. The force of it knocked her back into the ropes, but being vertically challenged she wasn't high enough to fall over the top rope. Instead, she fell under it, awkwardly hanging on the middle rope for a moment before falling onto the ring apron and then rolling off onto the floor below.

She gasped and put a hand to her throat, and stumbled off around the ring to give herself time to recover. She knew first hand how vicious Dark Angel, Talia, could be, especially out of the ring. It wasn't somewhere she wanted to be for very long.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:06 am

Talia was fuming as Cassie fell outside of the ring. She needed to stop talking. Now she knew how Cassie felt when their positions were reversed and she was the one talking down to Cassie. And it wasn't even frustration at Cassie's lies that made her so mad. It was the fact that she was probably right. Regardless, Cassie had to shut up. As she made her way out of the ring, Talia leaned against the ropes and looked after her. And then as she stumbled around the corner, Talia acted.

She jumped onto the top rope and slingshot herself higher into the air. She flew towards Cassie with her right forearm leading the dive.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:50 am

Cassie turned and saw Talia in mid air a moment too late.

"Ugh!" Talia's forearm slammed into her chest and threw her back, off her feet and into the barricade, bouncing her head off the metal bars. She slumped onto her stomach, her head swimming.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:42 am

Even though Cassie broke most of the fall, Talia still landed hard on her knees. She took a moment to push herself up to one knee when she noticed Cassie laying on the ground. The unnatural redhead took a deep breath. That shut Cassie up. She got fully up to her feet and noticed unfortunately that Akashi and the girl's other friends were all right sitting right there near her. Talia shot an angry glare at Akashi and waved away. "Stay the fuck back fatso." She grabbed Cassie by the hair to lift her up to her feet just long enough to attempt to irish whip her into the apron.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:24 am

Ro, Amanda, and John were all watching the match with great interest. They had been cheering Cassie on the whole time, their voices rising each time Cassie scored a hit. Their voices got even louder, though, whenever Cassie seemed to be in trouble.

By now, they had abandoned their giant sign, though they clearly couldn’️t stay in their seats. Even Amanda, who hadn’️t started out very enthusiastically, was hollering and shouting for Cassie. When Cassie flew back into the barricade, bouncing right in front of them, John had to actually restrain himself from trying to help Cassie.

“You got this, you got this! Recover, you got this!” Ro shouted as Cassie slumped down.
“Come on, she’️s coming, WATCH OUT!” John, despite his normal disciplined and stoic nature, had the most concern in his voice. He shouted out even louder to Cassie, trying to alert her to what was happening as Talia came closer.

But, instead of attacking Cassie, she decided to comment on Akashi. Now, neither Ro nor John knew Akashi from a hole in the wall, but they knew that Talia was talking to an audience member who was on Cassie’️s side. It was Amanda who shouted first. “FATSO? Have you seen yourself?! Why are you so ugly?! Fuck off!” Amanda shouted, probably because she had some idea who Akashi was. She hadn’️t placed it at first, but now she had.

John shouted at about the same time, but he was shouting to Cassie. “Come on! Go Cassie, you can do it get up!”

Ro, meanwhile, had another idea. “Fucker, look in the mirror! No one even likes you, boooooooooooooooooooooo! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Ro began boing ontop of her lungs, trying to encourage other audience memebrs to boo.

Amanda caught on, but because she knew who Akashi was, she tried a new angle. “Hey! Dark Angel just called Akashi Tanikaze a fatso!” Amanda said to another member of the audience, who started booing as well. “BOOOOOOOO!”

The boos were getting louder as the people around the trio joined in, they began to spread out among the crowed.

Then, they watched as Talia flung Cassie towards the apron. [size=150:2ypse52x] “CASSIE!” “CASSIE! MOVE!”

Last edited by 199 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next