Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Property

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Property - Page 2 Empty Re: My Property

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 am

Seeing her little slave cross her arms under those large round orbs of hers and tilt her head to the side like that...only made Cecilia tighten the grip on the girl's chin and try to pull her head up straight so that she could meet Sena's gaze with one of true dominance, trying to show the beautiful purple haired girl that she was the one who was the boss around her. After which, Cecilia would simply let out a light chuckle, leaning in to press her forehead against Sena's and keep a firm gazing glare of dominance into Sena's eyes.

" Sweet little Sena ~ Lackey, Slave, Friend, Ally, Bitch ~ All those terms mean is simply that you belong to me. You have little choice in the manner. You are my slave, my cute lackey who shall serve me as a beautiful ally. My right hand, or perhaps left hand ? Depending on which you are more comfortable with me utalizing on you ~" Cecilia would let out teasingly as her free hand would slide down along Sena's body, trying to reach down to the girl's crotch and give it a firm squeezing grip. " Are we clear ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 am

Sena let out just a little grunt as she felt Cecilia tighten her grip on her chin like that, pulling her head up straight, meeting her gaze. She blinked honestly a little taken back by how dominant the girl's look was towards her. She bit her lip just a little before Cecilia let out that laugh. She narrows her eyes before she pressed her forehead against her's, sort of hammering in the fact that she was the one who was dominant in this situation.

"...You're playing this role quite to the point." Sena let out, though honestly Cecilia's dominant vibe was definitely getting through to her, pushing it in her mind as she was steadily fully giving into her. She felt that hand slide down her body, giving her crotch that firm grip. She winced, her face donning quite the deep blush at the feeling, holding back a little sound of pleasure and pain at her grip. She simply nodded at her words, not daring to say anything with that grip held in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 am

The sigh of Sena seemingly submitting to her, even after letting out those words that could be seen as a form of praise, as even the blond beauty herself had to admit that she was playing the roll of a dominant party near perfectly. Her larger breasts were pressing up tightly against Sena's, mushing against the wonderful orbs of her purple haired little slave girl. Something which simply made Cecilia grin in delight.

Sena's blush was simply fabolous, a thing that Cecilia could look upon forever if she wanted to. Though for now, she would simply settle for easing her grip on Odessa's crotch and when moving her hand away, stroking it up along Sena's crotch and sliding it up towards the girl's stomach and then away from her. The hand which had kept Sena's head in place would slowly ease up and relase the beauty, as now their frames would simply press against each other. Forehead against forehead, breast agaisnt breast.

" Good girl ~ Be honored. You are my first true follower, and for that I shall treasure you especially." Cecilia let out in a smug and arrogant tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2