Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino - Page 4 Empty Re: Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:09 am

Domino finds his head slamming into... breasts? Again, with any other opponent, this might be kind of fun. But against this frustrating superhuman? It's hard to enjoy something when you're so irritated. Still, while she's hopped up with the intention to do more harm, there's a certain flaw in that plan: she's sacrificed stability and control.

The teen shakes his head, partly to attempt clearing the daze, partly to try and make a little more breathing room. The second half doesn't pan out so well. He finds her abs to be quite solid, grinding in hard to his chest. Breathing has gotten harder, more shallow, his body visibly tensed to the audience and a little shaky. But hearing her words, he can't pass up such a golden opportunity to throw her logic back in her face.

"Just telling the truth...," he growls.

With her higher position, her arms can no longer restrain his forearms. They loop around her rear to keep her hips locked to his abs, and he makes an all-out rush for the ropes. He can't really see where he's going, and at this rate, this is going to be his last chance to turn this around. But if he can push her back against the ropes, he'll use that spring momentum to hop up and perform a quick half-flip backwards, aiming to drive the top of her head against the mat in a modified piledriver. It'll end with him upside-down too, sure, but at her elevated position, their combined weights will be crashing atop her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:05 am

"... Baka..." Noel commets about her opponent, "Guys are supposed to say nice things to girls, unless you are gay or something..." And with that, she squeezes even harder.

Before getting bounced off the rope with her opponent and getting her head smash onto the mat, forcing her to release her bearhug, "Ouch... pain pain pain..." She comments while lying on the mat, tears flowing out of her eyes, as a crossed pair of band-aids appears on the top of her head, she's now seeing stars and feeling very dizzy from the impact, leaving her open for another move.

The only good thing being her neck muscles where strong enought to supports the combined weight and impact, preventing spinal injuries. "... This move is dangerous ...don't do this to guys, you might broke their necks..." She adviced as she lies on the ground, still seeing stars.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 am

Sweet, sweet release!

Domino drops to the mat, panting, and turns over onto his hands and knees. Now that his body isn't being strained in that squeeze, he fixes her with a wry look. "I'm an equal-opportunities type of guy," he quips. "If you dish it out, you'd better be able to take it!"

Still lightheaded from the struggle, the dark-haired model wobbles up to his feet and moves over to her side. He hops into the air and curls briefly into a ball, only to splay himself out on the descent, pulling his sixpacked abdominals taut for impact across her belly in a standing frog splash! He knows her body is insanely hard, but he can wear her down! Aside that, his own body is honed and trim, to boot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:53 am

"... how cruel..." Noel comments, "... unlike our bodies... the maiden heart... of us girls are rather fragile and delicate, you know..." Actually, most girls also have rather fragile and delicate bodies instead of ultra super heavy duty ones that some how still manages to look soft, willowy and delicate, "It's ...cheating to hurt... my feelings just because you can't hurt my body..." She accuses her opponent.

As her opponent attempts to drop down on her, Noel just looked sleepy at him and lifted her arms up and turned down over her head, "Welcome..." She said as he drops on her. Well, considering her insanely hard abs, such a move from her opponent would likely hurt him more then it hurt her, in fact, she barely felt the impact. It would have been smarter for her opponent to use an elbow drop or double knee drop instead.

Wasting no time, as her opponent drops onto her body, Noel would just turned her arms to clamp down onto him, her arms wrapping over his back, one hand over his upper back and the other over the arc of his back, before she starts applying pressure downwards, bending his body forward as well as compressing his abs against her own, "Let's see... who has... stronger abs..."

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:21 am

Domino absorbs the impact rather well, actually, with a healthy career in using splashes against bodies of varying firmness and density. And while splashes always take their toll, there is a certain benefit to being the one in control. ...Nevertheless, her practically preening for him is a little alarming. He grunts when he slams across her stomach, and quickly realizes it hasn't accomplished a damn thing. This is crazy!

Her arms set over him as he lays across her, ensuring his stomach remains squarely set across hers, abs ground in over her own. It's tight, and how this isn't hurting her is completely beyond him. But he's gone over this already with her. He's made his jokes. He's even given her compliments. All he's gotten for it is sanctimonious arrogance and insults. So while this all but begs for his typical mirth, she's getting none of it. Rather, he's all business.

His head turns to peer towards her face, a few wispy bangs of black hair hanging over his eye. He can handle this pressure a little while. His abdominals are nothing to scoff at, even if they're not as unyielding. So he takes a quick second to assess his situation - and it has him wondering. His left arm slides between her legs and hooks around her right thigh to pull it into the air. His right arm tries to set across her chest. While it's doubtful, maybe the referee will see this as a pin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 am

Noel strains her arm further to exert more pressure on her opponent, pressing him down onto her strong abs, forcing him to test his endurance and strength against her.

When her opponent tries to pull her right leg up, she would first allow him to do so, before attempting to clamp her calf onto his arm, squeezing his hand in between her thigh and calf using her strong leg muscles, while not as strong as her arms and torso, her legs are also rather strong.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:40 am

It doesn't look like the referee is going to be any help. In fact, she looks as confused by the situation as Domino has become. He flashes the girl a helpless look, and she checks to see if he's submitting. This earns a very adamant shake of his head, scattering those bangs.

Her leg clamps on the forearm, and Domino looks again towards Noel. As she tightens up on the hold, he begins to realize that he's.. legitimately trapped here. There won't be any getting out of this. Not unless he's willing to actually fight dirty, and for as frustrated and angry as she's making him, he refuses to go down that path. So he endures the increasing pressure along his midsection, eyes starting to squeeze shut. The hand near her collar curls into a fist, bunching up some of the fabric of her wrestling outfit. "Nnf...!" His feet begin kicking, banking the toes of his boots against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 pm

It would seems that Noel's mighty body has her opponent trapped, she doubles up her efforts as she crushes his abs even more strongly against her own, and her leg clamping down harder to squeeze his left arm, attempting to further drain his strength.

However, as he starts struggle, some of the fabric of her clothing starts to have bits of small tear, more specifically, those at her bust.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Domino can't do anything about his predicament. He's trapped against a little girl, what would normally be a pinfall has turned into a modified bearhug. His abs tense over hers, his fingers curl and dig in against the thigh, and his other hand... well, he isn't ripping her clothes on purpose. He's not that kind of fighter! But what's happening to her clothes is rather far from his mind. So as the pressure doubles up, his fist clenches tighter with the fabric.

Breathing more shallowly to reduce the ache in his midsection, Domino rests his head against the mat and simply watches the girl's face from that position. The kicking slowly relaxes in an effort to conserve energy, as each little move means less breath, not to mention more strain between their bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:53 am

Noel continues her squeezing of her opponent, seeing that he can't really break free of the hold, however, suddenly the front of the wrestling attire would tear from the strain, causing her bra to be revealed.

"... What?" A puzzled looked of shock suddenly appearing on the half asleep girl's face as she looked down at her chest, before her face going all red, "Ahhh!!!" And finally, she got alert, and screams loudly at what happened to her clothing, causing her to release her hold on the opponent, instead, she would use all her strength in a suddenly burst of strength to flip her opponent off her body, which considering her strength, it would most likely it will threw him a meter or two into the air, before she retreats backwards on the rope in the fastest movement she has preform in the match.

And with that, she will just semi-lay down, leaning against the rope for supports as she covers her exposed bust and bra with both hands, tears flowing out of her eyes like two rivers, and a rather shock, frightened, sad and pitiful look replaced her usual sleepy face, "You... you pervert!" She screams at the top of her voice, "How... how can you do such a thing to a girl?" She complained, apparently, it's ok to fight and hit a girl as long as you don't damage her clothing, revealing a girl's skin is just not gentlemanly. Even if she her wrestling attire was already exposing much of her skin...

Oh well, a maiden's heart is always hard to understand.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next