Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 10 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 pm

“As long as you didn’️t want to leave, anyway,” Odessa amended, laughing as she saw how flustered Mio was by her comment. “And it’️s obvious that you don’️t, sweetie, so I’️m going to stick to my original plan and keep you here as my little plaything for the night, alright?”

When she picked Mio up and started carrying her towards the bedroom, Odessa could not help but roll her eyes as the girl continued to resist her in word while doing nothing to physically change the course of action that they were swiftly progressing down. “I might as well be,” Odessa replied. “You need taking care of, darling, and right now it looks like I’️m the one who’️s doing the caring. How many other women’️s nipples have you suckled on, besides mine and your mother’️s? Not too many, I’️d bet.”

Once they were in the bedroom, Odessa would toss the smaller brunette down on the bed, putting her hands on her hips as she surveyed the girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Mio could only grumble quietly as she realized that her fate for tonight was pretty much sealed, partly due to her choices too. She felt even more uncomfortable as Odessa acted like some maternal figure to her. Still she did nothing to disturb their trip to the bedroom, rolling her eyes as she heard what the dark skinned girl said.

"Heh, so in the end I'm just your toy..." she sighed. "Whatever... And it's probably more than your guess..." replied Mio dryly. "Not that I keep count of such thing..."

She let out a grunt as her figure bounced on the bed, before looking at the inspecting girl with a rather nervous expression. W-what...? D-don't look at me like that... she thought, turning her face away although her eyes would glance at Odessa a few times. How long did she plan to just stare at her like this?

"Stop staring and get on with it..." she said carefully, not wanting to sound impatient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:44 am

Odessa gasped when Mio said that, after all of that, she was just a toy. “Of course you’️re more than that!” the dark-skinned girl insisted, a little angrily. “Please don’️t think ill of me because of the way I like to play. You, dear, are now my friend, and you will never be able to get me permanently out of your life.” She reached out one hand to brush the girl’️s hair fondly, carefully arranging it so that not one strand obscured her cute, pale face. “I just show my affection in my own way. Cuteness makes me feel like a little girl—your cuteness makes me want to play with you, and care for you, and dress you up, or down, just like a little girl and her doll.”

Now, when Mio told her to stop staring and get on with it, Odessa would acquiesce, grabbing the brunette and turning her over onto her stomach. “Fine, then. Put your chest on the mattress and lift up your rear end,” she commanded. If Mio did as she was instructed, Odessa would then sit down on the bed, facing the foot of it. She would slide one arm around Mio’️s back, while the other would reach down to the girl’️s exposed pussy, beginning to gently fondle the girl’️s delicate womanhood.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 am

Mio twitched slightly at Odessa's reaction, feeling a little surprised that the girl seemed to be a little... offended(?) by her remark. The way the dark skinned beauty explained to her brought a faint smile to her face, a rather mischievous one. She sighed and began to shift herself around like Odessa asked.

"Eh... d-don't just take everything I said seriously..." she told her. "I have to say you have a rather... unusual way to show your..., uh, affection..."

It wasn't a complain, though, and Mio sure hoped that she didn't offend Odessa further with her words. Soon after she lifted her rear, she could feel the girl's arm began to wrap around her back, following by her other hand caressing her sex. The brown haired girl twitched slightly initially, but she did nothing to resist.

"Nngg..." a rather held back moan slipped out her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Odessa smirked. “Alright. You just sound so serious when you say it, I can’️t help but take what you say at face value. Try laughing some more!” She would demonstrate, chuckling softly as Mio did what she asked of her, getting onto her belly and raising her rear end up off of the bed. Once she was in position, Odessa would smoothly wrap the one arm around the girl’️s waist, and slip the other between her legs to begin to fondle her sex.

“You know, you don’️t have to act all reluctant all the time, dear,” Odessa whispered, slowly sliding her fingers across Mio’️s pussy lips. “You haven’️t said no to anything tonight. Don’️t pretend you’️re just going along with what I want—we both know this is what you want, too.”

As the brunette barely managed to stifle a moan, Odessa smiled again. She would force a nice, loud moan out of the small girl yet. Extending her middle finger, she would try to slide it in between her new friend’️s pussy lips, getting it inside of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:21 pm

"Gh... Easy for you to say..." Mio replied rather sarcastically at Odessa's remarks.

She didn't felt like she's acting like the girl claimed. Mio was rather reluctant to the whole thing, and curious at the same time. It kinda vexed her to stuck between her own feelings, although in the end she decided to give in to her desire. With the dark skinned beauty's fingers working their magic on her moist sex, she tried to loosen herself a little bit just like Odessa advised her. The brown haired girl was planning of doing it slowly until she felt one of the other girl's fingers slipped into her sex.

"Ahnn!" she involuntarily moaned loudly as her back arched slightly, before one of her hands covered her mouth in reflex. "Uh..." she let out afterwards glancing over her shoulders at Odessa with a totally embarrassed face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am

Odessa started out slowly with her middle finger inside of Mio, sliding it gently along the interior of the girl’️s pussy, exploring it, becoming familiar with it, as if she were trying to memorize every last fold of the organ. It did not take much of this exploration before the dark-skinned beauty’️s efforts were rewarded. The sound of Mio’️s loud, plaintive moan was music to Odessa’️s ears, and she made a soft humming noise deep in her throat, closing her eyes and savoring the note of arousal in Mio’️s cry.

When she opened her eyes again, she found that Mio was staring up at her, hand clapped over her mouth, her cheeks red with embarrassment. Odessa winked at her. “You liked that, huh?” she asked. “Don’️t try to hide it—I’️m glad you’️re enjoying it, my darling. Here, let’️s try something a little more vigorous…” Odessa would now begin to pump her middle finger into and out of Mio’️s pussy in earnest, varying the speed of the fingering with each thrust, eventually adding a second finger before continuing the finger-fucking.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

"H-haa..." Mio moaned again as Odessa picked her pace, her hand no longer covering her mouth.

She decided to keep looking at the dark skinned beauty who continued to stimulate her. Something about Odessa's coy smile seemed to turn her on even more. The brown haired girl kept moaning and sighing as she was being pleasured, going even louder when Odessa inserted another finger into her wet sex. Mio felt that right now she probably had a silly expression on her face, although she decided not to care about it at the moment.

"Ah! Mmm..." she purred, gripping the bed sheet rather tightly as she felt an orgasm building inside her. "Oh Odessa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Odessa kept her eyes on Mio’️s face, watching as the brunette’️s hand slid away from her mouth, and her face contorted into a rather silly expression as she began to moan some more, louder and louder each time. The smile never left Odessa’️s face as she slipped a second finger into the smaller girl’️s sex. Mio’️s body seemed to become more and more and more receptive to the stimulation with each passing second. By the time she moaned out Odessa’️s name, the dark-skinned beauty knew that the smaller brunette was hers to do with as she pleased.

“Heh heh…you really are getting into this, sweetie,” she purred, pumping her fingers gradually harder inside of the brunette, feeling her wetness coating the digits with each stroke. “Feel free to cum whenever you please, Mio…I have plenty more in store for you tonight, so you won’️t want to spend too much time on any one orgasm!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:57 pm

"P-plenty more...? Hh..." Mio asked between her moaning, no doubt becoming curious about what Odessa had in mind.

For now she was too absorbed in the pleasure that's running through his body, though. Her rear began to move back and forth slightly to match the girl's fingering rhythm, inadvertently, she'd like to think. It wasn't too long until she finally felt close to her orgasm. Her back arched slightly more, pressing her chest against the bed.

"Aahh...! Hhnn...!" she cried out her climax as her sex tightened for a bit, before spasming and coating Odessa's fingers with her juices while she moaned loudly. "H-haaah...!"

The brown haired girl's figure flopped to the bed afterwards, with her rear sticking up. Mio buried her face under her arms as she gasped for air, her face was burning and most likely red from the sensation of her orgasm. She certainly wouldn't be able to resist Odessa at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next