Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 12 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 am

Odessa was not one to double-guess herself much, but she did sort of regret rubbing some of the brunette’️s own juices on her lips. It seemed to anger Mio, and break the accepting, happy trance that the smaller girl had been in through her first two orgasms. Odessa did note, however, with some quiet satisfaction, that her young ward did, in fact, taste herself, in the midst of all that whining and bemoaning.

“Oh, I’️m sorry, sweetie,” Odessa said, wrapping her arms around Mio and hugging the girl tight—almost too tight. “I didn’️t know that would make you upset. Here, let me make it up to you.” She would grab Mio’️s shoulders and turn the girl around, so that the two of them were facing each other. Grabbing the smaller girl’️s chin, Odessa would then once again direct her mouth down to one of those two great chocolate breasts perched upon her chest.

“Go ahead, darling,” she cooed. “I insist. Don’️t stop until you feel better.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:26 am

"Eh... I'm not..." said Mio as Odessa apologized while hugging her rather tightly. "Never mind that..."

She let the girl turned her around and directed her face to those voluptuous chocolate mounds of her again, still pouting a little. Mio glanced at Odessa before she began to suck at one of the girl's breasts, a bit forcefully as if she's getting some payback. After a few seconds she would switch to the other mound, treating it less roughly while her arms wrapped around Odessa's back. The brown haired girl would then attempt to roll them around so that she would be on top for a while, before turning again so that both of them would on their sides.

"I'm slightly better now... But... You'd need to do more to make up for that..." she said rather cheekily, smirking at Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:55 am

Seeing that Mio was still pouting, even as her face was directed into one of Odessa’️s lovely ebony breasts, the British beauty sighed and placed one hand on Mio’️s head, patting it fondly, trying to get the little brunette to feel better and forget about having to taste her own juices like that. “It’️s okay, honey,” Odessa cooed, as Mio latched onto one of her breasts once again. “Mama’️s taking care of everything, so you don’️t n—oh!”

Odessa gasped softly when Mio began roughly sucking on her teat, as if to exact a little revenge. “Oh, you adorable little sneak…” Odessa said with a grin, ruffling the brown hair of her friend. She would continue to pat the girl’️s head while she worked over the other breast, then rolled them over and spent a few seconds on top, before finally falling off to the side. At that point, Odessa would get up onto her knees, looking down at Mio fondly. “Oh, I will make sure to make up for it,” Odessa insisted, gently grabbing Mio and positioning her so that her head faced in the opposite direction from where Odessa sat. Then, the dark beauty would slide a leg between Mio’️s, using her toes to stimulate the girl’️s womanhood this time.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:37 am

Mio was still smirking when Odessa shifted her around, wondering what the girl was planning to do this time. She wasn't upset anymore, but for some reason she couldn't help but to be a bit cheeky every now and then towards the girl. The dark skinned beauty seemed to enjoy it as well, so Mio felt that there's no harm in being a little deviant at times. Her smirk faded as she noticed that Odessa was slipping a leg between her own, and she would let out a slightly surprised moan when she felt the girl's toes pressed against her sex.

"Waah...! H-hey... ah...!" she let out while squirming a little, rolling her head backwards.

She's using her foot! she thought while making no effort to resist Odessa's treatment. Her cheeks did blush deeply, however, not too used with this kind of stimulation. She had it done to her a few times in the past, but this was the first time she received a footjob outside the match. Her legs initially tried to close themselves, but she eventually spread them to allow the dark skinned beauty's foot easier access. All the time Mio would only glance scarcely at Odessa, feeling a little embarrassed.

"O-Oddessahhh....! Y-you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm

When Odessa began stimulating Mio’️s pussy with her foot, it seemed that the brunette’️s first instinct was surprise and resistance, as her pale legs would at first try to close, squeezing Odessa’️s foot between them and restricting its movement. Odessa waited a second, though, and sure enough, her little friend relaxed, spreading her legs, resting her head back on the bed, and allowing the ebony beauty’️s toes free reign over her womanhood.

“Heh, wow, Mio, you are just dripping wet…” Odessa tittered, pressing her big toe right in the middle of the girl’️s pussy, slipping it between the two delicate lips. “You’️re probably getting tired from all of this. I’️ll just play with you a little more, darling, and then I’️ll tuck you in and kiss you goodnight…before then, though…let’️s see you cum again.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hhh... t-that's because... you... ahhaa~" Mio's attempt to reply cut short by her moan as Odessa kept playing with her moist and slightly sensitive sex with her toes.

Her body wriggled around slightly as she dealt with the rather uncomfortable sensation between her legs. It wasn't a bad feeling at all, however, as proven by her moaning. The brown haired girl's back arched again as Odessa slipped her big toe into her sex lips, slightly pressing her own crotch against the dark skinned girl's foot further. Another long drawn moan left her mouth, followed by a gasp. It's starting to get less uncomfortable for her, as well as increasingly arousing.

"Ooouhh... hhaaa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:59 am

Mio definitely seemed to be a little hesitant at first when confronted with the prospect of getting a footjob, but, slowly but surely, the brown-haired girl seemed to be warming to the idea, her legs spreading to allow Odessa’️s toes easier access to her dripping sex, and her crotch being thrust forward—whether consciously or subconsciously, Odessa was not sure—into the British woman’️s sole. The pussy beneath her foot seemed to be becoming slicker by the second, sure evidence that Mio was truly enjoying this third act of their sexual performance.

“Heh heh heh…don’️t try to talk, dear…you’️ll just tire yourself out needlessly. You just sit back, and relax, and enjoy what I do to you…” Odessa cooed, reaching a hand out to pat Mio on the knee reassuringly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:19 am

"Mmm...!" Mio let out as the sensation between her legs became more intense with each passing seconds.

Her legs shaking slightly as her toes curled up and down. Her arms shifting around while her body wriggled on the bed, her head turning left and right. The brown haired girl's sopping wet pussy was being rubbed even more against Odessa's foot as the result of her squirming, which only amplify the stimulation for Mio. Her hair was already in a mess while her body became so hot. She never really think a foot could turn her into such state! Her previous orgasm probably contributed to this as well, but she couldn't deny that Odessa's dancing toes had turned her docile.

"Aaahhh!"

She eventually cried out her orgasm, her body shaking even more, almost as if she's vibrating from the impact. Her juices flowing out to coat Odessa's toes and soles before she slumped back, panting heavily with her eyes closed. Damn... T-that was so hot... Mio thought to herself as she lied spread eagled. Her eyes would slowly opened themselves again and she would glance at the ceiling, looking exhausted and rather absentminded after her last climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:24 am

Mio seemed to melt away beneath Odessa’️s wiggling toes, and the dark-skinned British woman would smile to herself as she watched her friend squirming, and moaning, and finally spasming as she came with what seemed to be even greater intensity than before. The warm juices of the girl’️s pussy drenched Odessa’️s sole and her toes, and, as Mio slumped back into the bed, Odessa would gently remove her foot and get to her feet on the floor.

“Mm…you’️re starting to look tired, dear,” she whispered, looking down at the exhausted Mio. Odessa would bend down, slip her arms underneath the girl’️s knees and neck, and lift her up, carrying her across the room and through another doorway into the bathroom. Once inside, Odessa would gently lay Mio down in the bathtub, turning on the warm water and letting it begin to wash over the tired brunette.

“Here, let’️s get you cleaned up, then we’️ll get you to bed.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:26 am

Mio sighed as she was lifted and carried to the bathroom by Odessa, still looking exhausted when the girl laid her on the bathtub. She never experienced this before, spending a night with another girl and ended up climaxing a few times. N-not that I'm complaining... It sure was exciting in its own way, even the buildup where they played the dice game and such. A change of pace, that's what the brown haired girl thought. Once in a while she needed to let herself a bit loose.

"Heh, alright..." she sighed again when the water began to wash her tired form. "But..." Mio paused a little, as if she's mustering some courage to say what she's going to say to Odessa. "Is it fine... with you...? I mean... You don't get to... uh, cum..."

She turned her head away after she finished her sentence, her cheeks blushing visibly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next