Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Sudden Appointment

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Sudden Appointment - Page 3 Empty Re: A Sudden Appointment

Post by BCG Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:40 am

Smiling more cruely than ever, Kyla stood back and watched her client methodically stalk after Kagami, who was desperately trying to crawl away now. As Iron Maiden loomed over the defenseless Kawaii champion, Kyla suddenly took notice of the cameras out of the corner of her eye. She began glancing back and forth between Maiden and the nearest camera, with a thoughtful look on her face. "You know, I feel as though this interview has turned out to be quite the failure!" she suddenly announced, and began to casually strut over towards the cameraman, who started to back away nervously. "I feel as if my client and I haven't been given the opportunity to truly express ourselves, and give the world a deeper understanding of who we are. Of what we want." She brought her face up to the camera, giving the viewers at home a curt little smile, before suddenly snatched the device right out of the cameraman's hands. He stumbled back as she took the camera for herself, and turned to begin filming Iron Maiden and Kagami with amateurish efficiency.

Kyla brought the camera up close to get a good shot of Iron Maiden reaching down and scooping her hands around Kagami's neck, to forcefully yank her back up to her feet. "What Iron Maiden and I want, believe or not, is to help the AFW!" Kyla proceeded to explain through the camera, continuing to film as Maiden picked Kagami up by the throat and pinned her against the wall. "As it stands, the AFW is a machine tailored towards polluting its viewers minds and perceptions! It does this by granting fame and glory to the undeserving! From the ridiculous pop idol frauds to these Kawaii jokes like our esteemed champion here... Wave high to the camera deary!" she mocked Kagami, bringing the camera up to her face.

"...Iron Maiden and I will not let this stand. The world is cruel and unfair enough as it is, without a league like the AFW perpetuating shallow views and ideals. Popularity over talent. Pretty faces over fighting spirits! Iron Maiden is a force of nature! I possess an unrivaled brilliance! We have the makings of a true champion! ...And the only way to restore any credibility to this league is for us to dominant our way to the top, and take our rightful place there!" Iron Maiden suddenly flung Kagami clear across the room, sending her crashing into the chair Kyla had been sitting in and knocking it over. Kyla made sure to follow her with the camera, filming the entire thing. "What do you think, Miss Interviewer?" she asked Kagami, mockingly. "Is that insightful enough for you!? Insightful enough for our grandiose leader, Lukretia!?"

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:43 am

Kagami saw Iron Maiden's shadow eclipse her as she slowly tried to crawl away and Kagami knew that more pain was to come. Kagami curled into a ball to try and protect herself from more stomps but that was not what Iron Maiden had in mind. Kagami soon found herself being lifted to her feet before being slammed into the wall with Maiden's hand around her throat. Kagami weakly pawed at Iron Maiden's hand but soon Kagami was flying towards the other side of the room where she collided with Kyla's chair. Kagami was now on the ground holding her injured side while tears fell from her eye as the pain she was feeling was too great for the kawaii to handle. All Kagami could do was hope that her tormentors would leave her alone after such a brutal display of strength.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 am

"Well? Have you anything to say?" Kyla asked with malicious glee, as she crouched down on one knee and put the camera directly in Kagami's tear stricken face. "The whole world's watching you deary. I very much doubt you'll find future work as an interview if you just lie there and cry! ...Oh very well." Kyla sighed and shook her head in a disappointed manner. She withdrew the camera and stood up, but continued to film Kagami as Iron Maiden meanwhile was busy picking something up in the background. Kagami would be able to hear the sound of chains rustling, and the camera would pick up the foreboding noise as well.

"You're being quite over dramatic, you know." Kyla chastised Kagami "You must realize that Iron Maiden and I are doing this for your sake as much as everyone else's. For you see, for you to continue prancing around believing yourself to be some great champion... believing yourself to be worthy of interviewing my Iron Maiden and myself... well, quite frankly it's unhealthy. Dangerous even! Because sooner or later reality will catch up to you, and teach you the most painful of lessons. But Iron Maiden and I can save you from that! You'll never forget this beating, you see!? You'll never forget... and you'll learn your bloody lesson! You'll learn your place, and never make the mistake of presuming yourself equal to those who are quite simply your betters! ...This is a kindness, girl. Make no mistake about that."

Kyla stepped aside while still keeping the camera trained on Kagami, making way for Iron Maiden.The imposing she-beast stepped forth, dragging the chains that had previously bound her along the floor. She stopped right above Kagami, leering down the defenseless girl with a harsh uncaring gaze. Then without an ounce of hesitance, she lifted up the chains and swung them downwards, cracking them right across Kagami's back. And she didn't stop there. Iron Maiden proceeded to lift up the chains and harshly crack them across Kagami's body over and over again, as Kyla filmed the whole thing for a world wide audience to see. The beating was long, vicious, and uncomfortable for anyone to watch, and Iron Maiden would not stop until Kagami was no longer moving.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 am

Kagami was crying on the ground when Iron Maiden began to ship her with the chains. Bruises and welt began to appear all over Kagami's body as she twitched on the ground with each strike of the chains. Soon Kagami passed out from the pain after only a few swings and thankfully in Kagami's pain addled mind she could no longer feel the chains hitting her body as her mind just shut it all out to protect the Kawaii champion from the vicious onslaught from Iron Maiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by BCG Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Once Kagami had ceased twitching, the satisfaction of wailing on her with the chain lost it's luster for Iron Maiden. With a final crack across Kagami's now bruised back, Iron Maiden retracted the chain and stepped away from the beaten Kawaii champion with a dissatisfied, muffled huff. Kyla Fairchild meanwhile took the opportunity to kneel in close and get a good shot of the welts on Kagami's back, along with the girl's unconscious tear stained face. "Your Kawaii Champion, ladies and gentlemen. Wrestler and interviewer extraordinaire!" she jeered, mockingly. She then pointed the camera at her own face to cast the audience at home a dark, cold smile. "I believe that concludes everything my client and I have to say. Have a pleasant evening, dear AFW." she said, before setting the camera down so it was left filming Kagami's unconscious body. The last thing that could be heard was Kyla and Iron Maiden's footsteps marching away, with a chain lightly dragging along in the floor in their wake.

Spoiler:

BCG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3