Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:24 am

Janet nodded vigorously as Heather talked about smother matches. “Yeah, they’️re my favorite, too!” she agreed, a little excitedly. “I mean…wrestling of any kind is sexy to me, but smother matches in particular are…well, they are exciting on a whole different level, aren’️t they?” She chuckled again, blushing a little as she thought about the battle that the two of them had finished not half an hour earlier.

She listened attentively to Heather as the veteran explained how she and Natasha had become an item. It was a very intriguing story for Janet, as she had had matches with both girls now, and had been very curious about how the two had met ever since Natasha first mentioned their relationship the last time she and Janet had met up. “Heh heh, that’️s pretty sweet,” Janet said happily. “I think the two of you complement each other very well. There’️s something about the blue-haired girls here at AFW, isn’️t there?” She grinned widely, thinking about her own blue-haired beauty, Azami, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Janet and Heather's Sexy Funtime Hour

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 am

"Haah Th-they really are." Heather let out, blushing more with Janet's words, seeing how much she agreed with Heather on those thoughts. She nodded her head as well, grinning a little. "Just...something about them...o-on either end as well..j-just the feeling of.." Heather let out before blushing deeply at what she was saying. "Ah..w-w-well you know what I mean."

"Yeah..it was quite the fated meeting." Heather let out, thinking back on it again, how everything just seemed to fall into place after that. "Ah-r-really? Y-you think so?" She smiled wide at Janet's words about her relationship before she would hear her next. "Seems like it..I..haven't met Azami but I'm sure you two are great together too!" She would say, nodding her head happily.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 am

“I really do!” Janet replied, when Heather asked if she really thought that she and Natasha complemented each other well. “I’️ve had a couple of encounters with Natasha, and from what I can tell, you two have good chemistry.” The Lakota girl laughed and leaned forward, poking Heather’️s cheek. “I bet she can make you come out of your shell really quick, right?” She giggled, sitting back again and taking another sip of her juice. She hadn’️t expected Heather to be so timid outside of the ring! It was sort of surprising, but it was also sort of fun.

When Heather mentioned how she hadn’️t met Azami, Janet’️s eyes lit up a little. “Ooh, you and Natasha should come over sometime,” she suggested. “We can hang out, all four of us.”

She sighed, happy at the thought, and also happy at discovering how nice Heather was to talk to. Of course, Janet would eventually just have to get around to those slave duties…but she would take it easy on her pretty servant. “So,” she continued, “I got a chance to ask you a question. Anything you want to know about me?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 am

"W-well thanks, I appreciate that" Heather let out before Janet would lean forward, poking her cheek and saying what she did, causing her face to light up a full shade of red. "W-w-we...A-ah..th-that's" She shuffled around a bit, quite a bit embarrassed at what they were talking about, though trying to be a little more open about it.

"Really?" Heather let out, thinking about it. "That..might actually be alot of fun. I'd like to meet Azami to behonest, especially if she's going up against Natasha like you say."

"Anything..about you?" She let out, thinking a bit. "Well...I was wondering where you got your wrestling persona from. I haven't met alot of people here who use a stage name..I think it's different. I like it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 am

“Yeah, you guys should definitely come over sometime,” Janet reiterated, still smiling brightly, noting how red Heather got when she mentioned her sort of shy exterior—and Natasha being able to “break it down,” as it were. “I think Natasha and Azami sort of have a little blue-haired rivalry thing going on. I, uh…it’️s pretty damn sexy to think about. Wouldn’️t you say so?”

After Janet asked Heather whether there was anything she would like to know, the purple-haired girl took a bit of time to think about it, then asked Janet a very, very good question. Where did her persona come from? Surprisingly, she had not really been asked that more than once or twice before, despite it probably being the most notable thing about her. “Oh, that’️s a good story,” she began, wetting her mouth with another sip of the now almost-empty juice. “See, I do have Lakota ancestry. Three of my four grandparents were white, but my mom’️s mom is Native American. It was always something that really interested me—I went to summer camps up in the Black Hills, just to be sort of close to the culture.”

“Well, on the flight over to Japan, I had a lot of free time. And I thought that, well, just being Janet Wiles the wrestler was boring. If I was going to be a wrestler, I should have something really memorable about myself. So, of course, I turned to my Lakota heritage and, by the time I got off of the plane, I had the whole Lady Lakota persona worked out. Then it was a simple matter of buying or making all the pieces for my costume.” She paused, took a deep breath, then shrugged. “Of course, I don’️t, like, stay in character during matches. That’️s something I’️ve been thinking about. I tend to get either a little silly and sex-crazed, or a little competitive, while I’️m fighting. I’️m thinking, maybe, if I could have this sort of stoic Lady Lakota character, who keeps her cool in a fight—but still has a little bit of an edge—maybe that would be better.”

She rolled her head back, her brown hair spilling across the back cushion of the sofa. “Ugh, but I’️m rambling, aren’️t I? Sorry about that. What else should we talk about?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 am

"Haah I see." Heather chuckled a little bit at the blue-haired rivalry suggestion. Though when she claimed that it was pretty sexy, Heather couldn't help but nod shyly.

As Janet would start to talk about her persona, Heather leaned in a bit, very much so interested in what she had to say. She would take it all in, nodding her head. The whole idea of it was definitely an interesting thing to Heather, who never really had any sort of gimmick or in ring persona, though one could take her very serious approach on winning as a bit of a persona. "I think it's awesome either way. I mean..I never really had a certain style with my attire..though I usually tend to go towards darker sort of stuff." She would say before hearing Janet's words.

"A-aah no no! I didn't think you were rambling, it was a really interesting story." She said earnestly. "Um..Ah heh I dunno. I'm sorry I'm not all that good at this..just conversations in general."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 am

Janet shrugged when Heather said that she thought the Lady Lakota persona was awesome either way. “I suppose you’️re right. People do seem to enjoy it. But I suppose it just occurred to me that it’️s a little silly to put all of this effort into the persona if I never really become it, right? I know there are some wrestlers who stay in character the whole time they’️re in public. Maybe I don’️t need to do that, but I want to make myself more…more of a presence, I guess. I really want to just—” And here, for emphasis, Janet would put her hands on Heather’️s shoulders and shake her back and forth. “—grab their attention! You know?”

Then, when Heather would mention her lack of a certain style, Janet would back up a bit, giving the purple-haired girl a little space, before saying: “I really like your style. Especially now, with this new costume, with the cute skirt,” she explained. “It was cool before, but now it’️s both cool and even more sexy.”

She paused, taking a deep breath. Heather came up with nothing more to talk about. Janet had to admit, they seemed to have run out of normal, inoffensive conversation topics pretty fast. Alcohol would solve that issue, but she wasn’️t sure if Heather was ready to go for that sort of conversation enhancer just yet. “Heh heh,” Janet chuckled, a little awkwardly. “So…”

Figuring it would end this sort-of-awkward moment, and maybe even give them something more to talk about, Janet would lick her lips before launching herself forward again and giving Heather yet another sloppy kiss, this time darting her tongue out to try to slip inside Heather’️s mouth. After a few seconds, though, Janet would pull back, giving Heather some room to breathe.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:32 am

Heather nodded her head at Janet's words, understanding totally what she was saying. She continued to nod before the girl grabbed her shoulders, shaking her back and forth. "Uwahah!?" Heather let out, before she stopped, unable to stop herself from giggling a little bit from her actions. She nodded her head again afterwards, showing that she knew what she meant. "I hear you. It'd be interesting to see you with that whole act too."

"Ah..nh...S-sexy?" Heather let out, before shrugging a bit, grinning. "It helps. I wouldn't have been able to sit on your face as good as I did if I had those rough baggy pants on out there." She would say, chuckling just a bit. At that little pause they had, Heather shuffled around a bit, her face still reddened by their earlier subjects.

"S-so? Mnh!" Heather yelped out in surprise as Janet launched herself forward at her, kissing her like that, slipping her tongue into her mouth. Heather's face again turned a full red, moaning out into her kiss a bit as their tongues entwined a bit before Janet pulled back, Heather breathing in and out heavily.

"H-haah..d-didn't expect t hat right there."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 am

Janet was panting a little bit, too, having put a surprising amount of energy into that one simple kiss. “Hah…well…I figured that something like that might, uh, give us something more to talk about,” she said, giving another shrug. She went to pick up her glass and take another sip, but saw that she had already emptied it.

In reply to Heather’️s last comment before the sudden, sloppy kiss, Janet would say: “Oh, don’️t I know it! You sat on my face real good. You sat on my face like a champ!” She blushed, a little, remembering how exciting their match was, both being sat upon and being the one doing the sitting. That, in turn, would lead Janet to the next thing she wanted to ask Heather. It was a bit more personal, but, hey, she was the mistress, and Heather was the slave. She could do what she pleased.

“So, uh, speaking of facesitting,” she began, “we both really enjoy that, I know, on a fighting level, but what I would like to know is whether the smothering and the breath play, well, gets you going in…that way.” She couldn’️t help but laugh at herself; here she was trying to be the mistress and ask the prying questions, and she was still being delicate! That wouldn’️t do. “How wet do you get when you’️re suffocating under another girl’️s ass?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:47 pm

"A-aah hah" Heather let out, reaching for her glass and taking a good sip of it. The kiss definitely took her by surprise and she was trying to calm herself down as much as she could.

She would t hen blush quite deeply as Janet talked about her sitting on her face, shuffling around a bit from what she was saying out of slight embarrassment. "A-ah well thanks. I almost had you too!" She let out, grinning a little in contrast to her embarrassment. Though with the nextthing that she asked, her face flared up a deep red.

"H-haah Th-that's" Heather shuffled around more, biting her lip and averting her eyes a bit from the question. She wasn't about to go against their match terms though, knowing she had to answer her. "Ah...w-well...qu-quite a bit.." She lets out with her face as red as it could get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next