Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

mizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 Empty Re: Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:16 am

''Aaaaaaaaaaa you fucking slut''Screams Mizore in pain as the wedgie hurts her pussy and gets her more turn on.
Trying to get free from this attack Mizore tries to attack Gails breasts hoping it would distract Gail long eneught so she could escape.

Back to top Go down

mizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 Empty Re: Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 pm

"You like this, don't you you little dumb slut?", taunted Gail, a cruel smile forming on her face before turning into a look of surprised pain as Mizore went to grab her breasts.

But instead of pulling back, Gail just wanted to get this girl even more. "So you want it like that? Alright, you could've just said something." She used the arm that wasn't pulling Mizore's bottoms to start rub her opponent's mound, making sure to do it in time with the wedgie, alternating between pulling hard and lightening the pressure enough to do some rubbing.

mizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 SAdcZrMmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 MVRLLQmmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 I82ome3mizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 UAjmKPCmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 MAai8oKmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:24 pm

''O yes Give it to me Gail''Moans Mizore as she stops fighting back as she cums at the hands of her opponent.
''Enjoy your little victory for now but i will win the match''Moans Mizore as she lay still recovering from her orgasme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Gail saw her opponent burst, and smirked widely at the sight, it almost made up for what Mizore did to her earlier. Almost.

"Oh? You'll win the match you say? That didn't look very much like winning.", taunted Gail. Part of her wanted to attack her while she was still recovering, but she wanted to mess around with this weak little girl a little bit more.

mizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 SAdcZrMmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 MVRLLQmmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 I82ome3mizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 UAjmKPCmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 MAai8oKmizore - Gail vs Mizore: Hentai best of 3 falls - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

''Fuck you Gail i will win in the end''Screams Mizore as she gets up.
As she gets ready she waves her hand making the bring it on sigh as she waits for Gail to make her move

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:06 pm

She saw Mizore beginning to stand up, and she got herself ready to end this match with this round. She waited until Mizore was about halfway up, before grabbing her by the hair and pulling her into the centre of the ring, and then hopefully using this leverage to slam the small girl facefirst into the mat.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Mizore feeling her hair being pulled tries to kiss Gail and if it works rub her pussy against gails.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Gail wasn't expecting this, certainly not from Mizore, and tried to pull back out of sher instinct, wary of any tricks that Mizore had planned. But the two were too close, and Mizore had her arm wrapped around her body, and she couldn't go any where, so Gail could only moan angrily and push back with her mound at Mizore's simultaneous attack.

Last edited by 12001 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Trying to keep Gail close to her she would keep tribbing against her opponent as she duels it out whit her tongue.
''Your mine now Gail and i prove it tonight for sure''Screams Mizore

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Gail didn't say anything, she was going to fuck this stupid little girl into nothing, and she wasn't going to waste any more breath on her. She used her arm to grab her opponent by the ass and start smacking it, rather firmly with the other hand, while trying to use her tongue, ready for Mizore this time to keep her from dominating her in the mouth.

All the while, she would be humping and grinding into the purple-haired girl.

Last edited by 12001 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next